IndiaDivine.org

Substitute of white sapphire - DIAMOND (& visa versa)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Krishna Abhishek Dutta, Please accept my best wishes, all glories to Sri Guru and Gauranga, all glories to all the devotees of the Lord.I have really found your all postings i this group very impressive on various subjects that has been discussed in this forum and I am always eager to read your point of view Prabhu. Pl continue to share your views.

The moderator of this best group Mr. RSB ji has jokingly written that.I hope this will help,Aum Namoh Bhagvate Vasudevay Saligram Dev NamahaI beg to remain yours in the humble service of the Lord and His devotees. Shubh Dinam Astu / Have a Nice Day,Shri Krishna-Balaram Arpanam Astu - in the service of Their Lordships, Shri Shri Krishna & Balaram,Shri Shri Radhika Raman Arpanam Astu,Shri Swayamvyakta-Shaligram-Silas Arpanam Astu, Thanks and Regards, Haribol, Rajiv Krishna Dasa,WWW.SHALIGRAM.COM00 91 932264642100 91 93226464200091 22 24459616salagram8shaligram8Address105, Hammersmith Industrial Estate,Narayan Pathare Marg,Off Shitla Devi Temple Road, Mahim, Mumbai 400037 Maharashtra (India )--- On Thu, 26/2/09, Richard Shaw Brown <rsbj66 wrote:

Richard Shaw Brown <rsbj66 Re: Substitute of white sapphire - DIAMOND ( & visa versa)sacred-objects Date: Thursday, 26 February, 2009, 1:18 AM

substitute: noun. A person or thing acting or serving in place ofanother. White Sapphire is the BEST substitute for diamond, anddiamond is the BEST substitute for white Sapphire.Abhi, sometimes your amateur expertise is laughable. Your attempts toappear as an expert in Planetary Gemology will be a joke UNTIL you payyour dues and become a published expert. For a start, can you pass thePGA test, and be bona fide?? But thanks for being one of the fewcontributers to this group. If I didn't act as a good moderator, by inciting and instigatingdialog, then this group would be boring.Y/s,Richardsacred-objects, Abhishek Dutta<benarsibabu@ ...> wrote:>> Sriman,> > White Sapphire is a substitute for Diamond not vice versa.... OtherQuality

Natural Diamond subs. are; Danburite & Moissanite.> > Best> > > > > > --- On Wed, 25/2/09, ji_sahib <ji_sahib@.. .> wrote:> > ji_sahib <ji_sahib@.. .>> Subtitude of white sapphire> sacred-objects> Wednesday, 25 February, 2009, 7:37 AM> > > > > > > Sir,> > which stone is best subtitude of white Sapphire.> > Thanks> > ---Diamond is best substitute for white sapphire.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go tohttp://messenger. / invite/>

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Dear Sir,

I am impressed with your bit for the theatrical. Am sure you haven't read Gatsby, if you could....,...., for just one time........., in turn i shall take that lousy test of yours.

Ever examined the so called "flawless" gems under an 2000x magnification. Well... you shall be surprised, to say the least.

Best

Abhi

--- On Thu, 26/2/09, Richard Shaw Brown <rsbj66 wrote:

Richard Shaw Brown <rsbj66 Re: Substitute of white sapphire - DIAMOND ( & visa versa)sacred-objects Date: Thursday, 26 February, 2009, 2:48 PM

substitute: noun. A person or thing acting or serving in place ofanother. White Sapphire is the BEST substitute for diamond, anddiamond is the BEST substitute for white Sapphire.Abhi, sometimes your amateur expertise is laughable. Your attempts toappear as an expert in Planetary Gemology will be a joke UNTIL you payyour dues and become a published expert. For a start, can you pass thePGA test, and be bona fide?? But thanks for being one of the fewcontributers to this group. If I didn't act as a good moderator, by inciting and instigatingdialog, then this group would be boring.Y/s,Richardsacred-objects, Abhishek Dutta<benarsibabu@ ...> wrote:>> Sriman,> > White Sapphire is a substitute for Diamond not vice versa.... OtherQuality

Natural Diamond subs. are; Danburite & Moissanite.> > Best> > > > > > --- On Wed, 25/2/09, ji_sahib <ji_sahib@.. .> wrote:> > ji_sahib <ji_sahib@.. .>> Subtitude of white sapphire> sacred-objects> Wednesday, 25 February, 2009, 7:37 AM> > > > > > > Sir,> > which stone is best subtitude of white Sapphire.> > Thanks> > ---Diamond is best substitute for white sapphire.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go tohttp://messenger. / invite/>

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Adaranya

ha ha have been following many msgs in this group...talk about flawless gems

have always puzzled me.....they are also creations...of the

omnipresent.....also...call them what you want...no need to go to 2000 X sriman

Abhi, 100 X will show you everything....inclusions are inherent to

stones.....funny...forum being used for advt and self projection....

--- On Thu, 26/2/09, Abhishek Dutta <benarsibabu wrote:

> Abhishek Dutta <benarsibabu

> Re: Re: Substitute of white sapphire - DIAMOND ( &

visa versa)

> sacred-objects

> Thursday, 26 February, 2009, 10:15 PM

> Dear Sir,

>  

> I am impressed with your bit for the theatrical. Am sure

> you haven't read Gatsby, if you could....,...., for

> just one time........., in turn i shall take that lousy test

> of yours.

>  

> Ever examined the so called " flawless " gems under

> an 2000x magnification. Well... you shall be surprised, to

> say the least.  

>  

> Best

> Abhi

>

> --- On Thu, 26/2/09, Richard Shaw Brown

> <rsbj66 wrote:

>

> Richard Shaw Brown <rsbj66

> Re: Substitute of white sapphire

> - DIAMOND ( & visa versa)

> sacred-objects

> Thursday, 26 February, 2009, 2:48 PM

substitute: noun. A person or thing acting or serving in

> place of

> another. White Sapphire is the BEST substitute for diamond,

> and

> diamond is the BEST substitute for white Sapphire.

>

> Abhi, sometimes your amateur expertise is laughable. Your

> attempts to

> appear as an expert in Planetary Gemology will be a joke

> UNTIL you pay

> your dues and become a published expert. For a start, can

> you pass the

> PGA test, and be bona fide?? But thanks for being one of

> the few

> contributers to this group.

>

> If I didn't act as a good moderator, by inciting and

> instigating

> dialog, then this group would be boring.

>

> Y/s,

> Richard

>

> sacred-objects, Abhishek Dutta

> <benarsibabu@ ...> wrote:

> >

>

> > Sriman,

> >  

> > White Sapphire is a substitute for Diamond not vice

> versa.... Other

> Quality Natural Diamond subs. are; Danburite &

> Moissanite.

> >  

> > Best

> >  

> >  

> >  

> >

> >

> > --- On Wed, 25/2/09, ji_sahib <ji_sahib@.. .>

> wrote:

> >

> > ji_sahib <ji_sahib@.. .>

> > Subtitude of white sapphire

> > sacred-objects

> > Wednesday, 25 February, 2009, 7:37 AM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Sir,

> >

> > which stone is best subtitude of white Sapphire.

> >

> > Thanks

> >

> > ---Diamond is best substitute for white sapphire.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to

> http://messenger. / invite/

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to

> http://messenger./invite/

New Email names for you!

Get the Email name you & #39;ve always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail.

Hurry before someone else does!

http://mail.promotions./newdomains/sg/