IndiaDivine.org

Gem varnas, etc

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Gem varnas are like I said. If you want a ruby in "business" varna then it should be darker red; if you want ruby in Brahman varna, then it should be lighter red (pink). Remember in natural, the "pinkish" ruby is more easily available than "blood red" Rubies for Army. How important is Varna? I think Krishna made it very clear about varna in Gita, "Guna-karma-vibhagashah" it is VERY important, and is according to guna=quality, and karma=your actions. Remember red red is most expensive on Earth, and very rare over one carat in loupe clear, which is also eye-clean. Keep in mind that pink is just RED + WHITE, and so it's red, just light red (Sattva-Guna). And on top of

everything you want unburned as well... whew!!! How about a magic act? It's THERE! But not cheap. Only cheap quality is cheap price. 4mm = about 0.50 carat (depending on how deep is the gem, and can it touch the skin, which I think is Maya, but others think gems work like aspirin, still I try to make gems touch. Astrology effects us with out us touching the planets.. so Astrological Gems is meta-physical, and beyond OUR opinions. Like the Deity in temple, you don't have to touchRick Brown's iPhonewww.richardshawbrown.com

New Email names for you!

Get the Email name you've always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail.

Hurry before someone else does!

Is this classification according to varna coming from the Garuda Purana?Rick Brown <rsbj66Sacred Group Group <sacred-objects >; Planetary Group Group <planetary-gemology >Thursday, 24 September, 2009 16:01:06 Gem varnas,

etc

Gem varnas are like I said. If you want a ruby in "business" varna then it should be darker red; if you want ruby in Brahman varna, then it should be lighter red (pink). Remember in natural, the "pinkish" ruby is more easily available than "blood red" Rubies for Army. How important is Varna? I think Krishna made it very clear about varna in Gita, "Guna-karma- vibhagashah" it is VERY important, and is according to guna=quality, and karma=your actions. Remember red red is most expensive on Earth, and very rare over one carat in loupe clear, which is also eye-clean. Keep in mind that pink is just RED + WHITE, and so it's red, just light red (Sattva-Guna) . And on top of

everything you want unburned as well... whew!!! How about a magic act? It's THERE! But not cheap. Only cheap quality is cheap price. 4mm = about 0.50 carat (depending on how deep is the gem, and can it touch the skin, which I think is Maya, but others think gems work like aspirin, still I try to make gems touch. Astrology effects us with out us touching the planets.. so Astrological Gems is meta-physical, and beyond OUR opinions. Like the Deity in temple, you don't have to touchRick Brown's iPhonewww.richardshawbrow n.com

New Email names for you!

Not specifically, No. It's coming from experience and common sense.Y/sRick Brown's iPhonewww.richardshawbrown.comOn Oct 1, 2009, at 3:48 AM, Ole Alstrup <alstrup wrote:

Is this classification according to varna coming from the Garuda Purana?Rick Brown <rsbj66 >Sacred Group Group <sacred-objects >; Planetary Group Group <planetary-gemology >Thursday, 24 September, 2009 16:01:06 Gem varnas,

etc

Gem varnas are like I said. If you want a ruby in "business" varna then it should be darker red; if you want ruby in Brahman varna, then it should be lighter red (pink). Remember in natural, the "pinkish" ruby is more easily available than "blood red" Rubies for Army. How important is Varna? I think Krishna made it very clear about varna in Gita, "Guna-karma- vibhagashah" it is VERY important, and is according to guna=quality, and karma=your actions. Remember red red is most expensive on Earth, and very rare over one carat in loupe clear, which is also eye-clean. Keep in mind that pink is just RED + WHITE, and so it's red, just light red (Sattva-Guna) . And on top of

everything you want unburned as well... whew!!! How about a magic act? It's THERE! But not cheap. Only cheap quality is cheap price. 4mm = about 0.50 carat (depending on how deep is the gem, and can it touch the skin, which I think is Maya, but others think gems work like aspirin, still I try to make gems touch. Astrology effects us with out us touching the planets.. so Astrological Gems is meta-physical, and beyond OUR opinions. Like the Deity in temple, you don't have to touchRick Brown's iPhonewww.richardshawbrow n.com

New Email names for you!

New Email names for you!