IndiaDivine.org

Esoteric Hari Katha (not for murkas)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dandavat! Jai Srila Prabhupada!!! Actually, the two to three weeks I spent living with Srila Prabhupada, we always talked in Bengali. In Mayapur one morning Prabhupada was sitting ready to speak to 100+ devotees - HDG started by mentioning the 10 Namapradhas, and then he looked at me sitting near him and said to me in Bengali to list them, IN Bengali. So after what Jaya Pataka called "an hour" I was finished explaining number 9, and then I completely went blank, I couldn't remember number 10. The harder I tried the harder it got. I told Prabhupada that I forgot the last one. So without missing a beat Prabhupada finished the katha, and never mentioned it. We spoke many hours every day, if I wasn't WITH Prabhupada, then I was being summoned by him. He wanted my help with Chaitanya Charitamrita, as Pradyumna didn't know Bengali

script, and I also didn't know Bengali script. I had learned Hindi and Devanagri, but but in Vraja all the ashramites spoke in Bengali, so I was fluent GM style village Bengali but didn't know the script. When someone read the CC out loud then I could clearly understand it. Anyway, for CC Pradyamna and I were like tits on a rock. And I don't know who did the word-by-word translations because only Pradyumna had that task, but he didn't know any Bengali words. I really can't remember, except we had hit a competence road block where Prabhupada was too far ahead the tail couldn't keep up. So I had my copy of Sanskrit (Bengali-translation) Sri Upadesamrita (burning a hole in my pocket), and suggested to Prabhupada that THIS was a Sanskrit book of only 11 slokas, so we could do it right way, and I already knew all 11 slokas because each and every one (11 slokas) is important to memorize, as an A-Z of Spiritual Answers. It took two weeks

for just the first 10 slokas. And we had lots of radical talks (radical by Iskcon-standard or is that Iskcon-stranded!?). Of all the things Prabhupada said to me the most important was a simple "yes" to my question, "Gurudev, isn't Asta-Kaliya-Lila by Krishna Das Kaviraj the REAL "Nitya Lila" detail? We had already discussed just about everything I knew from Swami Bon, including Govinda Lilamrita by same author as CC, with asta-kaliya-lila as the very basis. When he answered, "yes", I said, can we add that to this translation of sloka 10? Prabhupada said, "Yes, you put it." So I did put it, and Prabhupada never took it out. So if anything my godbrothers and sisters should be thankful that I was able to discuss asta-kaliya-nitya-lila with Prabhupada and get his own confirmation to what I already knew. CC and Govinda-Lilamrita were the "Radha & Krishna" of Kaviraja's many books. And the very foundation of reality is Nitya Lila, in Goloka/Mayapur,

never to take rebirth, never to forget. That's why I spent so much time translating 8 slokas by Kaviraj, that sum up the Govindalilamritam, known as "asta-kaliya-lila-smarana-mangala-stotram." Because I already knew and Prabhupada confirmed that KC was all about Nitya-lila (not Bhauma lila), and the clear distinction between Vraja-mandala and Mathura-mandala, the complete distinction of Avatara-Krishna as a part of Avatari-Krishna. And Bhama-lila compared to Nitya-lila, where there are no non-devotees, no demons, no fighting, just Krishna-Balaram with all the nitya-lila-parishads in Goloka (Vaikuntha's heart) who are on their OWN SCHEDULE called Asta-kaliya-lila. If we want to associate with Radha-Krishna and Prabhupada then we should at least know Their schedule.Richard Shaw

Brown, PGMusician, Designer, Gemologist & Authorwww.richardshawbrown.com

New Email names for you!

Get the Email name you've always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail.

Hurry before someone else does!

• 4 weeks later...

Radhe Radhe...........!!!!!!!!

They are not THE Mahabhagavata............

Esoteric..........Occult................Cult..........???????

LEADERS.....of ......

Ram Nam Sat...........!

Syama--- On Fri, 9/25/09, Richard Shaw Brown <rsbj66 wrote:

Richard Shaw Brown <rsbj66 Esoteric Hari Katha (not for murkas)sacred-objects Date: Friday, September 25, 2009, 9:33 PM

Dandavat! Jai Srila Prabhupada!! ! Actually, the two to three weeks I spent living with Srila Prabhupada, we always talked in Bengali. In Mayapur one morning Prabhupada was sitting ready to speak to 100+ devotees - HDG started by mentioning the 10 Namapradhas, and then he looked at me sitting near him and said to me in Bengali to list them, IN Bengali. So after what Jaya Pataka called "an hour" I was finished explaining number 9, and then I completely went blank, I couldn't remember number 10. The harder I tried the harder it got. I told Prabhupada that I forgot the last one. So without missing a beat Prabhupada finished the katha, and never mentioned it. We spoke many hours every day, if I wasn't WITH Prabhupada, then I was being summoned by him. He wanted my help with Chaitanya Charitamrita, as Pradyumna didn't know Bengali script, and I also didn't know Bengali script. I had learned Hindi and Devanagri, but but in Vraja all

the ashramites spoke in Bengali, so I was fluent GM style village Bengali but didn't know the script. When someone read the CC out loud then I could clearly understand it. Anyway, for CC Pradyamna and I were like tits on a rock. And I don't know who did the word-by-word translations because only Pradyumna had that task, but he didn't know any Bengali words. I really can't remember, except we had hit a competence road block where Prabhupada was too far ahead the tail couldn't keep up. So I had my copy of Sanskrit (Bengali-translatio n) Sri Upadesamrita (burning a hole in my pocket), and suggested to Prabhupada that THIS was a Sanskrit book of only 11 slokas, so we could do it right way, and I already knew all 11 slokas because each and every one (11 slokas) is important to memorize, as an A-Z of Spiritual Answers. It took two weeks for just the first 10 slokas. And we had lots of radical talks (radical by Iskcon-standard or is that

Iskcon-stranded! ?). Of all the things Prabhupada said to me the most important was a simple "yes" to my question, "Gurudev, isn't Asta-Kaliya- Lila by Krishna Das Kaviraj the REAL "Nitya Lila" detail? We had already discussed just about everything I knew from Swami Bon, including Govinda Lilamrita by same author as CC, with asta-kaliya- lila as the very basis. When he answered, "yes", I said, can we add that to this translation of sloka 10? Prabhupada said, "Yes, you put it." So I did put it, and Prabhupada never took it out. So if anything my godbrothers and sisters should be thankful that I was able to discuss asta-kaliya- nitya-lila with Prabhupada and get his own confirmation to what I already knew. CC and Govinda-Lilamrita were the "Radha & Krishna" of Kaviraja's many books. And the very foundation of reality is Nitya Lila, in Goloka/Mayapur, never to take rebirth, never to forget. That's why I spent so much time translating 8 slokas by

Kaviraj, that sum up the Govindalilamritam, known as "asta-kaliya- lila-smarana- mangala-stotram. " Because I already knew and Prabhupada confirmed that KC was all about Nitya-lila (not Bhauma lila), and the clear distinction between Vraja-mandala and Mathura-mandala, the complete distinction of Avatara-Krishna as a part of Avatari-Krishna. And Bhama-lila compared to Nitya-lila, where there are no non-devotees, no demons, no fighting, just Krishna-Balaram with all the nitya-lila-parishad s in Goloka (Vaikuntha's heart) who are on their OWN SCHEDULE called Asta-kaliya- lila. If we want to associate with Radha-Krishna and Prabhupada then we should at least know Their schedule.Richard Shaw Brown, PGMusician, Designer,

Gemologist & Authorwww.richardshawbrow n.com

New Email names for you! Get the Email name you've always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail.Hurry before someone else does!