IndiaDivine.org

ISKCON or Gaudiya Math?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

A person is serious about real original Krishna Consciousness and asked who do I suggest for a REAL Guru: Iskcon or Gaudiya Math? And who?Below is my reply...2009/9/19 Richard Shaw Brown <rsbj66

Thanks for asking... Knowing what I know, if I had to make your decision I would visit HH Tridandi Swami Gopananda Bon Maharaj, who is currently Acharya in line of Swami Bon. Time stands still where he is, everything is correct. If you can become his disciple your life would be better than mine. I don't think he has any foreign disciples. He's the BEST devotee I ever met. I lived and served with him for 6.5 years.

Swami Gopananda Bon MaharajRadha Govinda TrustGaudiya Math of Swami Bon MaharajMadan Mohan Ghera,Vrindavan, Dist. MathuraU.P. India.His Gurudev, late Swami Bon Mj, translated the Gita, Bhakti-rasamrita-sindhuh, and other books into English... that's all you'll ever need. Then you will get the original, unpolluted, "paaka" Gaudiya Vaishnavatva..Best wishesRichard Shaw Brown, PG

Musician, Designer, Gemologist & Authorwww.richardshawbrown.com

New Email names for you!

Get the Email name you've always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail.

Hurry before someone else does!