IndiaDivine.org

Thai Amulets

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Does anyone here have any experiences with Thai Amulets. If you get the right monk, these amulets are supposed to be very powerful for abundance and spiritual abundance. I am looking for a Phra kring ; can suggestions where I should be shopping for this sacred item. thanks D.Parrikar 

Keep up with people you care about with India Mail. Learn how.

Yes, in deed! I am permanent resident of Thailand and also wear a Thai Talisman

which was given to me by a Thai HiSo friend. Thai talismans are not natural.

They are numbered and dated imprints of sacred ashes and incense ashes and

offered-flower ashes that are reduced to fine powder and compressed in a one-off

mold that will make, say, 999 of them. And perhaps you want one that is 300

years old or more, or even 100 years. They are all compacted powder compressed

into 7 types of Buddha images representing the seven planets and days of the

week, e.g., in Hindi we say " Ravi-vaar " Day of Sun, while in Thai they say,

" Waan Arthit " Day of the Sun in Pali.

Surya also means Sun in Thai.

The talisman I wear is the only man-made talisman I wear, and I would not sell

for any price in spite of it costing me nothing. I have Waat Pak Nam Buddha -

Roon See (4th run) which is quite rare and respected. I will send you a picture

if you like. On the back side there are mystical symbols from Pali. There are

some that are so old and powerful that they fetch as much as Lakshmi Shank. And

there are loads of Buddha Talisman dealers and magazines for collectors. EVERY

(non-Muslim) Thai man or women wears one. Period! So when in Rome, do as the

Romans. I asked advice about this from a very rich HiSo Thai man, he said he

would arrange for me. Then one day 25 years ago he gave me Paak Naam Roon See

Buddha from his own collection. Later, when any Thai would see it, they would

always be impressed. I cherish it and have it set in pure gold.

If you google <Thai Amulets> you see loads of them.

If you really respect then I might give you one extra I have.

Y/s,

Richard

sacred-objects , Digambar Parrikar <dparrikar wrote:

>

> Hi 

> Does anyone here have any experiences with Thai Amulets. If you get the right

monk, these amulets are supposed to be very powerful for abundance and spiritual

abundance. I am looking for a Phra kring ; can suggestions where I should be

shopping for this sacred item. 

> thanks 

> D.Parrikar 

>

>

> From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage!

http://in./trynew

>

Hi Richardji Thank you for your generosrity but I am looking for Phra kring because I feel attracted to it. I I checked up on the Waat Pak Nam Buddha and you are really lucky to have such an auspicious amulet. Can you please recommend a website where I can buy genuine Thai amulets.Maybe AGT should bring out a line of Thai amulets with gemstones and gold casing. thanks very much, Digambar--- On Mon, 28/9/09, rsbj66 <rsbj66 wrote:rsbj66 <rsbj66 Re: Thai Amuletssacred-objects Date: Monday, 28 September, 2009, 9:54 PM

Yes, in deed! I am permanent resident of Thailand and also wear a Thai Talisman which was given to me by a Thai HiSo friend. Thai talismans are not natural. They are numbered and dated imprints of sacred ashes and incense ashes and offered-flower ashes that are reduced to fine powder and compressed in a one-off mold that will make, say, 999 of them. And perhaps you want one that is 300 years old or more, or even 100 years. They are all compacted powder compressed into 7 types of Buddha images representing the seven planets and days of the week, e.g., in Hindi we say "Ravi-vaar" Day of Sun, while in Thai they say, "Waan Arthit" Day of the Sun in Pali.

The talisman I wear is the only man-made talisman I wear, and I would not sell for any price in spite of it costing me nothing. I have Waat Pak Nam Buddha - Roon See (4th run) which is quite rare and respected. I will send you a picture if you like. On the back side there are mystical symbols from Pali. There are some that are so old and powerful that they fetch as much as Lakshmi Shank. And there are loads of Buddha Talisman dealers and magazines for collectors. EVERY (non-Muslim) Thai man or women wears one. Period! So when in Rome, do as the Romans. I asked advice about this from a very rich HiSo Thai man, he said he would arrange for me. Then one day 25 years ago he gave me Paak Naam Roon See Buddha from his own collection. Later, when any Thai would see it, they would always be impressed. I cherish it and have it set in pure gold.

Y/s,

Richard

sacred-objects, Digambar Parrikar <dparrikar@. ..> wrote:

>

> Hi 

> Does anyone here have any experiences with Thai Amulets. If you get the right monk, these amulets are supposed to be very powerful for abundance and spiritual abundance. I am looking for a Phra kring ; can suggestions where I should be shopping for this sacred item. 

> thanks 

> D.Parrikar 

>

>

> From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage! http://in.. com/trynew

>

Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger./download.php

Dear Richard Ji

Gretings

I have never heard about Thai Talisman. But I can believe that every community

must be having its own Talismaan, so n wonder if Thai people also have it.

Is there any condition, I mean astrological, such as there are for gems, to wear

this kind of Talisman? Or one can just wear it and see its effects. If they do

not harm, and always benefit, would like to have one. Who can be better judge

and supplier for such Talismaan other than you?

Let me know about it.

With regards

Sushma

sacred-objects , " rsbj66 " <rsbj66 wrote:

>

> Yes, in deed! I am permanent resident of Thailand and also wear a Thai

Talisman which was given to me by a Thai HiSo friend. Thai talismans are not

natural. They are numbered and dated imprints of sacred ashes and incense ashes

and offered-flower ashes that are reduced to fine powder and compressed in a

one-off mold that will make, say, 999 of them. And perhaps you want one that is

300 years old or more, or even 100 years. They are all compacted powder

compressed into 7 types of Buddha images representing the seven planets and days

of the week, e.g., in Hindi we say " Ravi-vaar " Day of Sun, while in Thai they

say, " Waan Arthit " Day of the Sun in Pali.

> Surya also means Sun in Thai.

>

> The talisman I wear is the only man-made talisman I wear, and I would not sell

for any price in spite of it costing me nothing. I have Waat Pak Nam Buddha -

Roon See (4th run) which is quite rare and respected. I will send you a picture

if you like. On the back side there are mystical symbols from Pali. There are

some that are so old and powerful that they fetch as much as Lakshmi Shank. And

there are loads of Buddha Talisman dealers and magazines for collectors. EVERY

(non-Muslim) Thai man or women wears one. Period! So when in Rome, do as the

Romans. I asked advice about this from a very rich HiSo Thai man, he said he

would arrange for me. Then one day 25 years ago he gave me Paak Naam Roon See

Buddha from his own collection. Later, when any Thai would see it, they would

always be impressed. I cherish it and have it set in pure gold.

>

> If you google <Thai Amulets> you see loads of them.

>

> If you really respect then I might give you one extra I have.

>

> Y/s,

> Richard

>

> sacred-objects , Digambar Parrikar <dparrikar@> wrote:

> >

> > Hi 

> > Does anyone here have any experiences with Thai Amulets. If you get the

right monk, these amulets are supposed to be very powerful for abundance and

spiritual abundance. I am looking for a Phra kring ; can suggestions where I

should be shopping for this sacred item. 

> > thanks 

> > D.Parrikar 

> >

> >

> > From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage!

http://in./trynew

> >

>

Here maybe some places to look:http://www.thai-amulets.com/http://www.thailandamulets.com/Good luck!!! Note: They are not natural objects, they are man-made. But no less auspicious, Every Thai wears at least one, and up to nine of them, on a single chain.Best wishesRichardRichard Shaw Brown, PGMusician, Designer, Gemologist & Authorwww.richardshawbrown.com--- On Wed, 30/9/09, Sushma <bhagvatjee wrote:Sushma <bhagvatjee Re: Thai Amuletssacred-objects Date: Wednesday, 30 September, 2009, 1:43 AM

Dear Richard Ji

Gretings

I have never heard about Thai Talisman. But I can believe that every community must be having its own Talismaan, so n wonder if Thai people also have it.

Is there any condition, I mean astrological, such as there are for gems, to wear this kind of Talisman? Or one can just wear it and see its effects. If they do not harm, and always benefit, would like to have one. Who can be better judge and supplier for such Talismaan other than you?

Let me know about it.

With regards

Sushma

sacred-objects, "rsbj66" <rsbj66 wrote:

>

> Yes, in deed! I am permanent resident of Thailand and also wear a Thai Talisman which was given to me by a Thai HiSo friend. Thai talismans are not natural. They are numbered and dated imprints of sacred ashes and incense ashes and offered-flower ashes that are reduced to fine powder and compressed in a one-off mold that will make, say, 999 of them. And perhaps you want one that is 300 years old or more, or even 100 years. They are all compacted powder compressed into 7 types of Buddha images representing the seven planets and days of the week, e.g., in Hindi we say "Ravi-vaar" Day of Sun, while in Thai they say, "Waan Arthit" Day of the Sun in Pali.

> Surya also means Sun in Thai.

>

> The talisman I wear is the only man-made talisman I wear, and I would not sell for any price in spite of it costing me nothing. I have Waat Pak Nam Buddha - Roon See (4th run) which is quite rare and respected. I will send you a picture if you like. On the back side there are mystical symbols from Pali. There are some that are so old and powerful that they fetch as much as Lakshmi Shank. And there are loads of Buddha Talisman dealers and magazines for collectors. EVERY (non-Muslim) Thai man or women wears one. Period! So when in Rome, do as the Romans. I asked advice about this from a very rich HiSo Thai man, he said he would arrange for me. Then one day 25 years ago he gave me Paak Naam Roon See Buddha from his own collection. Later, when any Thai would see it, they would always be impressed. I cherish it and have it set in pure gold.

>

> If you google <Thai Amulets> you see loads of them.

>

> If you really respect then I might give you one extra I have.

>

> Y/s,

> Richard

>

> sacred-objects, Digambar Parrikar <dparrikar@> wrote:

> >

> > Hi

> > Does anyone here have any experiences with Thai Amulets. If you get the right monk, these amulets are supposed to be very powerful for abundance and spiritual abundance. I am looking for a Phra kring ; can suggestions where I should be shopping for this sacred item.

> > thanks

> > D.Parrikar

> >

> >

> > From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage! http://in.. com/trynew

> >

>

New Email names for you!

Get the Email name you've always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail.

Hurry before someone else does!

I have been making Pancha-ratna or Navaratna gold Buddha cases for over 20 years, and many Thai's have their Buddha set by us. I have a number of published designs to choose. The case is always made to fit the Buddha shape. And Buddha is almost always sealed in plastic covering (water-proof). Many of these Buddha are very easy to damage so sealing in plastic is the norm...Here maybe some places to look:

http://www.thai-amulets.com/

http://www.thailandamulets.com/

Good luck!!! Note: They are not natural objects, they are man-made. But

no less auspicious, Every Thai wears at least one, and up to nine of

them, on a single chain.

Best wishes

RichardRichard Shaw Brown, PGMusician, Designer, Gemologist & Authorwww.richardshawbrown.com--- On Tue, 29/9/09, Digambar Parrikar <dparrikar wrote:Digambar Parrikar <dparrikarRe: Re: Thai Amuletssacred-objects Date: Tuesday, 29 September, 2009, 11:23 PM

Hi Richardji Thank you for your generosrity but I am looking for Phra kring because I feel attracted to it. I I checked up on the Waat Pak Nam Buddha and you are really lucky to have such an auspicious amulet. Can you please recommend a website where I can buy genuine Thai amulets.Maybe AGT should bring out a line of Thai amulets with gemstones and gold casing. thanks very much, Digambar--- On Mon, 28/9/09, rsbj66 <rsbj66 > wrote:rsbj66 <rsbj66 > Re: Thai Amuletssacred-objectsMonday, 28 September, 2009, 9:54 PM

Yes, in deed! I am permanent resident of Thailand and also wear a Thai Talisman which was given to me by a Thai HiSo friend. Thai talismans are not natural. They are numbered and dated imprints of sacred ashes and incense ashes and offered-flower ashes that are reduced to fine powder and compressed in a one-off mold that will make, say, 999 of them. And perhaps you want one that is 300 years old or more, or even 100 years. They are all compacted powder compressed into 7 types of Buddha images representing the seven planets and days of the week, e.g., in Hindi we say "Ravi-vaar" Day of Sun, while in Thai they say, "Waan Arthit" Day of the Sun in Pali.

The talisman I wear is the only man-made talisman I wear, and I would not sell for any price in spite of it costing me nothing. I have Waat Pak Nam Buddha - Roon See (4th run) which is quite rare and respected. I will send you a picture if you like. On the back side there are mystical symbols from Pali. There are some that are so old and powerful that they fetch as much as Lakshmi Shank. And there are loads of Buddha Talisman dealers and magazines for collectors. EVERY (non-Muslim) Thai man or women wears one. Period! So when in Rome, do as the Romans. I asked advice about this from a very rich HiSo Thai man, he said he would arrange for me. Then one day 25 years ago he gave me Paak Naam Roon See Buddha from his own collection. Later, when any Thai would see it, they would always be impressed. I cherish it and have it set in pure gold.

Y/s,

Richard

sacred-objects, Digambar Parrikar <dparrikar@. ..> wrote:

>

> Hi

> Does anyone here have any experiences with Thai Amulets. If you get the right monk, these amulets are supposed to be very powerful for abundance and spiritual abundance. I am looking for a Phra kring ; can suggestions where I should be shopping for this sacred item.

> thanks

> D.Parrikar

>

>

> From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage! http://in.. com/trynew

>

Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger. / download. php

New Email names for you!

Get the Email name you've always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail.

Hurry before someone else does!