IndiaDivine.org

Breast Cancer

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Aum Sai Ram,

I live in Raheja Residency, I can drop it or you could collect it from my house. Please visit Baba's Temple next to Indian Heritage Academy, opposite Namdharis. Vibhuti is available there too.

Thanks & Regards,

Meena.N--- On Thu, 5/7/09, mailmeshrisaibaba1 <mailmeshrisaibaba1 wrote:

mailmeshrisaibaba1 <mailmeshrisaibaba1 Breast cancer Date: Thursday, May 7, 2009, 11:21 PM

om sai ram We are all part of the Sai Family. I have a small request . I am sending you my address in this mail. Pls send me udhi and a BABA idol and pls pray for me. I am in need of lot of prayers. myself suffering from a lump in the breast which is malignant. and i need all prayers at this point of time.... my husband has undergone an ankle surgery and is hospitalised. .. Pls help me by sending me udhi and BABA idol. thanks a lot My address Sashi & Babu Delphi-1, 706 Prestige Acropolis, 20,hosur road, bangalore-560029 thanks a lot om sai ram

Guest guest

Sairam Sashi & Babuji,

We received your thanks letter for the Sai udi you have received. Thanks for all the nice words. We wish and Pray to our All Pervasive, Omniscient, and Omnipotent Sai to take care of you.

May sai be with all of us, guide us and bless us always.

Sairam,

Ashalatha.R--- On Thu, 7/5/09, mailmeshrisaibaba1 <mailmeshrisaibaba1 wrote:

mailmeshrisaibaba1 <mailmeshrisaibaba1 breast cancer Date: Thursday, 7 May, 2009, 11:25 PM

om sai ram We are all part of the Sai Family. I have a small request . I am sending you my address in this mail. Pls send me udhi and a BABA idol and pls pray for me. I am in need of lot of prayers. myself suffering from a lump in the breast which is malignant. and i need all prayers at this point of time.... my husband has undergone an ankle surgery and is hospitalised. .. Pls help me by sending me udhi and BABA idol.. thanks a lot My address Sashi & Babu Delphi-1, 706 Prestige Acropolis, 20,hosur road, bangalore-560029 thanks a lot om sai ram

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

• 7 months later...

Breast Cancer

Breast cancer affects one in eight women

during their lives. Breast cancer kills more women in the United States than any cancer except lung cancer. No one knows why some

women get breast cancer, but there are a number of risk factors. Risks that you

cannot change include

Age - the

chance of getting breast cancer rises as a woman gets older Genes - there

are two genes, BRCA1 and BRCA2, that greatly increase the risk. Women who have

family members with breast or ovarian cancer may wish to be

tested. Personal

factors - beginning periods before age 12 or going through menopause after

age 55

Kinds of Screening Tests

Depression

Tests and diagnosis