IndiaDivine.org

RICHARD SHAW BROWN ARTICLE IN MODERN ASTROLOGY!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Prabhu,

RADHE RADHE

I appreciate your experience in Choosing Gems Astrologically.

I learned from your "EXPERIENCED KNOWLEDGE"............

I thank you for sharing it in Dr. B. V. RAMAN Memorial Number

I purchased it in Queens, NYC. USA

Syama--- On Tue, 12/29/09, vasdev kripalani udharam <binnumero wrote:

vasdev kripalani udharam <binnumeroRe: (unknown)sacred-objects Date: Tuesday, December 29, 2009, 2:57 AM

Mr. Mishraji,

I do agree what u say so, but one think i wish to clear that Numerology is the branch of Astrology, hence an able Astrologist only can say so provided that he has full details.Similarily if you had noticed about the earlier incidence also relates to 2,4,and 7,and 8 moon, rahu,ketu and saturn..Further please note we are taking pains to let the reader know,and also they should see to their names/friend names/relative names. etc they can save them /others from disaster..

binode kripalaninumerologist 9831664581(Kolkata)binodeuk (AT) hotmail (DOT) com

binodekripalani@ rocketmail. combinode_kripalani@ Chandra-AdityaAstro Remedies@ . co.in, (Numerologist)

Siddharth Mishra <sidhmis >sacred-objectsMon, 28 December, 2009 2:29:17 PMRe: (unknown)

Hare Krishna Prabhu,

Wont it be more relevant to predict this event before hand using numberology.

It is very easy to find out the reasons once the events have taken place Prabhu.

Are there any other important events you can predict before they actually happens.

Haribol,

Siddharth--- On Sun, 27/12/09, vasdev kripalani udharam <binnumero (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

vasdev kripalani udharam <binnumero (AT) (DOT) co.in> (unknown)sacred-objectsCc: "Express Star Teller" <steller (AT) eth (DOT) net>, "telegraph" <ttedit (AT) abpmail (DOT) com>Sunday, 27 December, 2009, 9:33 PM

Why was the match between India vs Sri Lanka was ABANDONED

This report is based on as per Numerology:

India (Jupiter) as per numeric value

Sri Lanka (Mars) as per numeric value Date of the match 27th (Mars) Number But the compound number is 27, combination of Moon and ketu, forming lunar eclipse,(Chandra graham) And the fate number was 27-12-2009 = 23 (Mercury) Played at New Delhi (Ketu) Year 2009 (moon) I wish to invite the readers, and give their valuable comments. But according to me the match was disrupted due to MOON ESCLIPES (CHANDRA GRAHAN) GIVING A BAD REPUTATION. BINODE KRIPALANI 09831664581 ONE OF MY FRIEND HAD PASSED THE FOLLOWING COMMENTS “ FEROZSHAH KOTLA GROUND NOT FIT FOR CRICKET CONSUMPTION†GENTLEMAN, IT IS YOU WILL AND SHOULD DECIDE KAUN JEETA KAUN HARA binode kripalaninumerologist 9831664581(Kolkata)binodeuk (AT) hotmail (DOT) com

binodekripalani@ rocketmail. combinode_kripalani@ Chandra-AdityaAstro Remedies@ . co.in, (Numerologist)

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Prabhu please advise on the "Kavach, Mera Janma Kundali".........

02/20/1971

Rose Hall, Guyana

South America

WHAT GEM AND RUDRAKSHA SHOULD I BE WEARING?

Koti

--- On Tue, 12/29/09, 108 SRIMAD BHAKTI VEDENTA SYAMASUNDARA SARASWATI DASA <syamasundara100008 wrote:

108 SRIMAD BHAKTI VEDENTA SYAMASUNDARA SARASWATI DASA <syamasundara100008Re: RICHARD SHAW BROWN ARTICLE IN MODERN ASTROLOGY!sacred-objects Date: Tuesday, December 29, 2009, 4:32 PM

Hi Prabhu,

RADHE RADHE

I learned from your "EXPERIENCED KNOWLEDGE".. ......... .

Syama--- On Tue, 12/29/09, vasdev kripalani udharam <binnumero (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

vasdev kripalani udharam <binnumero (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: (unknown)sacred-objectsTuesday, December 29, 2009, 2:57 AM

Mr. Mishraji,

I do agree what u say so, but one think i wish to clear that Numerology is the branch of Astrology, hence an able Astrologist only can say so provided that he has full details.Similarily if you had noticed about the earlier incidence also relates to 2,4,and 7,and 8 moon, rahu,ketu and saturn..Further please note we are taking pains to let the reader know,and also they should see to their names/friend names/relative names. etc they can save them /others from disaster..

Siddharth Mishra <sidhmis >sacred-objectsMon, 28 December, 2009 2:29:17 PMRe: (unknown)

Hare Krishna Prabhu,

It is very easy to find out the reasons once the events have taken place Prabhu.

Are there any other important events you can predict before they actually happens.

Haribol,

Siddharth--- On Sun, 27/12/09, vasdev kripalani udharam <binnumero (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

vasdev kripalani udharam <binnumero (AT) (DOT) co.in> (unknown)sacred-objectsCc: "Express Star Teller" <steller (AT) eth (DOT) net>, "telegraph" <ttedit (AT) abpmail (DOT) com>Sunday, 27 December, 2009, 9:33 PM

Sri Lanka (Mars) as per numeric value Date of the match 27th (Mars) Number But the compound number is 27, combination of Moon and ketu, forming lunar eclipse,(Chandra graham) And the fate number was 27-12-2009 = 23 (Mercury) Played at New Delhi (Ketu) Year 2009 (moon) I wish to invite the readers, and give their valuable comments. But according to me the match was disrupted due to MOON ESCLIPES (CHANDRA GRAHAN) GIVING A BAD REPUTATION. BINODE KRIPALANI 09831664581 ONE OF MY FRIEND HAD PASSED THE FOLLOWING COMMENTS “ FEROZSHAH KOTLA GROUND NOT FIT FOR CRICKET CONSUMPTION†GENTLEMAN, IT IS YOU WILL AND SHOULD DECIDE KAUN JEETA KAUN HARA binode kripalaninumerologist 9831664581(Kolkata)binodeuk (AT) hotmail (DOT) com

Prabhu,

Please advice me any remedies in my horoscope.

Name: jagadish.G , 18.09.1972, time 7.30pm, place : Eluru. Adv thankyou,

Regards,

Jagadish Gujjar

P Save a tree. Save the Environment. Help in retarding the Global WarmingPlease Don't print this email and Documents unless it is really necessary--- On Thu, 31/12/09, 108 SRIMAD BHAKTI VEDENTA SYAMASUNDARA SARASWATI DASA <syamasundara100008 wrote:

108 SRIMAD BHAKTI VEDENTA SYAMASUNDARA SARASWATI DASA <syamasundara100008Re: RICHARD SHAW BROWN ARTICLE IN MODERN ASTROLOGY!sacred-objects Date: Thursday, 31 December, 2009, 4:20 AM

Prabhu please advise on the "Kavach, Mera Janma Kundali".... .....

02/20/1971

Rose Hall, Guyana

South America

WHAT GEM AND RUDRAKSHA SHOULD I BE WEARING?

Koti

--- On Tue, 12/29/09, 108 SRIMAD BHAKTI VEDENTA SYAMASUNDARA SARASWATI DASA <syamasundara100008@ > wrote:

108 SRIMAD BHAKTI VEDENTA SYAMASUNDARA SARASWATI DASA <syamasundara100008@ >Re: RICHARD SHAW BROWN ARTICLE IN MODERN ASTROLOGY!sacred-objectsTuesday, December 29, 2009, 4:32 PM

Hi Prabhu,

RADHE RADHE

I learned from your "EXPERIENCED KNOWLEDGE".. ......... .

Syama--- On Tue, 12/29/09, vasdev kripalani udharam <binnumero (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

vasdev kripalani udharam <binnumero (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: (unknown)sacred-objectsTuesday, December 29, 2009, 2:57 AM

Mr. Mishraji,

Hare Krishna Prabhu,

Haribol,

New Email addresses available on

Get the Email name you've always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail.

Hurry before someone else does!

Dear Brother, I think if you need any remedy then the best and most affordable

is 14 mukhi Rudraksha set in gold or silver pendant, and worn after initial

puja. You can't hardly go wrong, regardless of your chart. And much cheaper than

fine gems. Try it... let's see if you are lucky enough to actually get one.

sacred-objects , gujjaru jagadish <jagadishglnt

wrote:

>

> Prabhu,

>  

>        Please advice me any remedies in my horoscope.

>    

>      Name:  jagadish.G ,  18.09.1972, time 7.30pm, place : Eluru. Adv

thankyou,

>

>

>

> Regards,

> Jagadish Gujjar

>

>

>

> P Save a tree. Save the Environment. Help in retarding the Global Warming

> Please Don't print this email and Documents unless it is really necessary

>

> --- On Thu, 31/12/09, 108 SRIMAD BHAKTI VEDENTA SYAMASUNDARA SARASWATI DASA

<syamasundara100008 wrote:

>

>

> 108 SRIMAD BHAKTI VEDENTA SYAMASUNDARA SARASWATI DASA

<syamasundara100008

> Re: RICHARD SHAW BROWN ARTICLE IN MODERN ASTROLOGY!

> sacred-objects

> Thursday, 31 December, 2009, 4:20 AM

>

>

>  

>

>

Prabhu please advise on the " Kavach, Mera Janma Kundali " .... .....

>  

> 02/20/1971

> Rose Hall, Guyana

> South America

>  

> WHAT GEM AND RUDRAKSHA SHOULD I BE WEARING?

>  

> Koti

>

>

> --- On Tue, 12/29/09, 108 SRIMAD BHAKTI VEDENTA SYAMASUNDARA SARASWATI DASA

<syamasundara100008@ > wrote:

>

>

> 108 SRIMAD BHAKTI VEDENTA SYAMASUNDARA SARASWATI DASA

<syamasundara100008@ >

> Re: RICHARD SHAW BROWN ARTICLE IN MODERN ASTROLOGY!

> sacred-objects

> Tuesday, December 29, 2009, 4:32 PM

>

>

>  

Hi Prabhu,

>  

> RADHE RADHE

>  

> I appreciate your experience in Choosing Gems Astrologically.

> I learned from your " EXPERIENCED KNOWLEDGE " .. ......... .

>  

> I thank you for sharing it in Dr. B. V. RAMAN Memorial Number

>  

> I purchased it in Queens, NYC. USA

>  

> Syama

>

> --- On Tue, 12/29/09, vasdev kripalani udharam <binnumero (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

>

>

> vasdev kripalani udharam <binnumero (AT) (DOT) co.in>

> Re: (unknown)

> sacred-objects

> Tuesday, December 29, 2009, 2:57 AM

>

>

>  

>

>

>

>

> Mr. Mishraji,

> I do agree what u say so, but one think i wish to clear that Numerology is the

branch of Astrology, hence an able Astrologist only can say so provided that he

has full details.Similarily if you had noticed about the earlier incidence also

relates to 2,4,and 7,and 8 moon, rahu,ketu and saturn..Further please note we

are taking pains to let the reader know,and also they should see to their

names/friend names/relative names. etc they can save them /others from

disaster..

>  

> binode kripalani

> numerologist 9831664581(Kolkata)

> binodeuk (AT) hotmail (DOT) com

> binodekripalani@ rocketmail. com

> binode_kripalani@

> Chandra-AdityaAstro Remedies@ . co.in, (Numerologist)

Siddharth Mishra <sidhmis >

> sacred-objects

> Mon, 28 December, 2009 2:29:17 PM

> Re: (unknown)

>

>  

Hare Krishna Prabhu,

>  

> Wont it be more relevant to predict this event before hand using numberology.

> It is very easy to find out the reasons once the events have taken place

Prabhu.

> Are there any other important events you can predict before they actually

happens.

>  

> Haribol,

> Siddharth

>

> --- On Sun, 27/12/09, vasdev kripalani udharam <binnumero (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

>

>

> vasdev kripalani udharam <binnumero (AT) (DOT) co.in>

> (unknown)

> sacred-objects

> Cc: " Express Star Teller " <steller (AT) eth (DOT) net>, " telegraph " <ttedit (AT) abpmail (DOT)

com>

> Sunday, 27 December, 2009, 9:33 PM

>

>

>  

>

>

>

>

>

>  

> Why was the match  between India vs Sri Lanka was ABANDONED

>

> This report is based on as per Numerology:

>

>

>

>

>

> India (Jupiter) as per numeric value

>

>

> Sri Lanka (Mars) as per numeric value

> Date of the match 27th (Mars) Number

> But the compound number is 27, combination of

> Moon and ketu, forming  lunar eclipse,(Chandra graham)

> And the fate number was 27-12-2009 = 23 (Mercury)

> Played at New Delhi (Ketu)

> Year 2009     (moon)

>  

> I wish to invite the readers, and give their valuable comments.

> But according to me the match was disrupted due to MOON ESCLIPES

> (CHANDRA GRAHAN) GIVING A BAD REPUTATION.

> BINODE KRIPALANI 09831664581   

>  

> ONE OF MY FRIEND HAD PASSED THE FOLLOWING COMMENTS

> “ FEROZSHAH KOTLA GROUND NOT FIT FOR CRICKET CONSUMPTIONâ€

> GENTLEMAN, IT IS YOU WILL  AND SHOULD DECIDE KAUN JEETA KAUN HARA

>  

> binode kripalani

> numerologist 9831664581(Kolkata)

> binodeuk (AT) hotmail (DOT) com

> binodekripalani@ rocketmail. com

> binode_kripalani@

> Chandra-AdityaAstro Remedies@ . co.in, (Numerologist)

>

>

>

> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

>

>

>

> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

>

>

>

New Email addresses available on

> Get the Email name you & #39;ve always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail.

> Hurry before someone else does!

> http://mail.promotions./newdomains/aa/

>

I AM WEARING A FIVE "MUKTI RUDRAKSHA" FOR A NUMBER OF YEARS

02/20/1971

05:30AM

ROSE HALL, GUYANA

SOUTH AMERICA

What Gem should I wear according to my Vedic Nativity?

ACCORDING TO VEDIC INJUNCTION?

Koti Koti Pranam

Syama--- On Thu, 12/31/09, rsbj66 <rsbj66 wrote:

rsbj66 <rsbj66 Re: RICHARD SHAW BROWN ARTICLE IN MODERN ASTROLOGY!sacred-objects Date: Thursday, December 31, 2009, 12:55 PM

Dear Brother, I think if you need any remedy then the best and most affordable is 14 mukhi Rudraksha set in gold or silver pendant, and worn after initial puja. You can't hardly go wrong, regardless of your chart. And much cheaper than fine gems. Try it... let's see if you are lucky enough to actually get one.sacred-objects, gujjaru jagadish <jagadishglnt@ ...> wrote:>> Prabhu,> > Please advice me any remedies in my horoscope.> > Name: jagadish.G , 18.09.1972, time 7.30pm, place : Eluru. Adv thankyou,> > > > Regards,> Jagadish Gujjar> > > > P

Save a tree. Save the Environment. Help in retarding the Global Warming> Please Don't print this email and Documents unless it is really necessary> > --- On Thu, 31/12/09, 108 SRIMAD BHAKTI VEDENTA SYAMASUNDARA SARASWATI DASA <syamasundara100008 wrote:> > > 108 SRIMAD BHAKTI VEDENTA SYAMASUNDARA SARASWATI DASA <syamasundara100008 > Re: RICHARD SHAW BROWN ARTICLE IN MODERN ASTROLOGY!> sacred-objects> Thursday, 31 December, 2009, 4:20 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > Prabhu please advise on the "Kavach, Mera Janma Kundali".... .....> >

02/20/1971> Rose Hall, Guyana> South America> > WHAT GEM AND RUDRAKSHA SHOULD I BE WEARING?> > Koti > > > --- On Tue, 12/29/09, 108 SRIMAD BHAKTI VEDENTA SYAMASUNDARA SARASWATI DASA <syamasundara100008 @ > wrote:> > > 108 SRIMAD BHAKTI VEDENTA SYAMASUNDARA SARASWATI DASA <syamasundara100008 @ >> Re: RICHARD SHAW BROWN ARTICLE IN MODERN ASTROLOGY!> sacred-objects> Tuesday, December 29, 2009, 4:32 PM> > > > > > > > > > Hi Prabhu,> > RADHE RADHE> > I appreciate your experience in Choosing Gems Astrologically.> I learned from your "EXPERIENCED KNOWLEDGE".. ......... .> > I thank you for sharing it in Dr. B. V.

RAMAN Memorial Number> > I purchased it in Queens, NYC. USA> > Syama> > --- On Tue, 12/29/09, vasdev kripalani udharam <binnumero (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:> > > vasdev kripalani udharam <binnumero (AT) (DOT) co.in>> Re: (unknown)> sacred-objects> Tuesday, December 29, 2009, 2:57 AM> > > > > > > > Mr. Mishraji,> I do agree what u say so, but one think i wish to clear that Numerology is the branch of Astrology, hence an able Astrologist only can say so provided that he has full details.Similarily if you had noticed about the earlier incidence also relates to 2,4,and 7,and 8 moon, rahu,ketu and saturn..Further please note we are taking pains to let the reader know,and also they should see to their names/friend

names/relative names. etc they can save them /others from disaster..> > binode kripalani> numerologist 9831664581(Kolkata)> binodeuk (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> binodekripalani@ rocketmail. com> binode_kripalani@ > Chandra-AdityaAstro Remedies@ . co.in, (Numerologist)> > > > > > > Siddharth Mishra <sidhmis >> sacred-objects> Mon, 28 December, 2009 2:29:17 PM> Re: (unknown)> > > > > > > > > Hare Krishna Prabhu, > > Wont it be more relevant to predict this event before hand using numberology. > It is very easy to find out the reasons once the events have taken place Prabhu.> Are there any other important events you can predict before they actually

happens.> > Haribol, > Siddharth> > --- On Sun, 27/12/09, vasdev kripalani udharam <binnumero (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:> > > vasdev kripalani udharam <binnumero (AT) (DOT) co.in>> (unknown)> sacred-objects> Cc: "Express Star Teller" <steller (AT) eth (DOT) net>, "telegraph" <ttedit (AT) abpmail (DOT) com>> Sunday, 27 December, 2009, 9:33 PM> > > > > > > > > > Why was the match between India vs Sri Lanka was ABANDONED> > This report is based on as per Numerology:> > > > > > > > > > > > > India (Jupiter) as per numeric value > > > Sri Lanka (Mars) as per numeric value > Date of the match

27th (Mars) Number > But the compound number is 27, combination of > Moon and ketu, forming lunar eclipse,(Chandra graham) > And the fate number was 27-12-2009 = 23 (Mercury) > Played at New Delhi (Ketu) > Year 2009 (moon) > > I wish to invite the readers, and give their valuable comments. > But according to me the match was disrupted due to MOON ESCLIPES > (CHANDRA GRAHAN) GIVING A BAD REPUTATION. > BINODE KRIPALANI 09831664581 > > ONE OF MY FRIEND HAD PASSED THE FOLLOWING COMMENTS > “ FEROZSHAH KOTLA GROUND NOT FIT FOR CRICKET CONSUMPTION†> GENTLEMAN, IT IS YOU WILL AND SHOULD DECIDE KAUN JEETA KAUN HARA > > binode kripalani> numerologist 9831664581(Kolkata)> binodeuk (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> binodekripalani@ rocketmail. com> binode_kripalani@

> Chandra-AdityaAstro Remedies@ . co.in, (Numerologist)> > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. > > > > > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. > > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. > > > > > > > > > > New Email addresses available on > Get the Email name you & #39;ve always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail. > Hurry before someone else does!> http://mail. promotions. / newdomains/ aa/>