IndiaDivine.org

Charles Darwin's nativity/janma kundali/ his belief we decended from the ape!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

--- On Wed, 4/7/10, Paawan Sharma <pav_pv wrote:

Paawan Sharma <pav_pvRe: [vedic astrology] Conditional Nakshatra Dasasvedic astrology Date: Wednesday, April 7, 2010, 1:09 PM

Note: I have realised that the group does not allow file attachments so I will reproduce the data I used for Charles Darwin's chart here...February 12, 1809Time: 1:57:04 pmTime Zone: 0:10:56 (West of GMT)Place: 2 W 44' 00", 52 N 43' 00"Shrewsbury, United KingdomAltitude: 0.00 metersMy source for the above data is http://www.srijagan nath.org/ om/index. php?option= com_content & view=article & id=134:abraham- lincoln-and- charles-darwin & catid=156: intermediate & Itemid=195Warm regards,Paawan.Paawan Sharma Wednesday, April 07, 2010 5:37 PMVedic Astrology [vedic astrology] Conditional Nakshatra DasasNamaste all,I have a

question regarding the usage of conditional nakshatra dasas. In the majority of charts, more than one conditional nakshatra dasa will apply.In these cases, to which dasa system do we give importance and how also do we understand what to see with each dasa?As far as I am aware, BPHS only gives calculation of all these dasas so how do we really know which facet of a chart to study for which dasa.For example, in Charles Darwin's chart (.jhd file attached) I am finding that, in addition to Vimsottari Dasa, the following nakshatra dasas are also applicable:Dwisaptati Sama DasaSatabdika DasaShodasottari DasaPanchottari DasaAshtottari DasaHow then do we know which dasa to use for timing which event and how to relate dasa analysis with the chart?Surely if we use all of these dasas together, this will only lead to confusion and no event will be easily pinpointed.If possible, could someone give me a brief

explanation on what sort of viewpoint should be taken for each individual nakshatra dasa (like, for example, the chara dasa is mainly studied from the viewpoint of chara karakas)?I hope I have asked my question clearly. Thank you.Warm regards,Paawan.