IndiaDivine.org

Hare Krishna Morning Message & FAQ-15:Those who have much patience and tolerance end up facing much more...?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Radhe Krishna To all,Good morning to all of u and have a divine blessed day ahead…..A fire-lantern not only illuminates but also provides us heat, though unintended. A gas stove provides us light in addition to the heat that we intended to get out of it. Likewise, Namakirtan performed with worldly benefits in mind also leads us to salvation and Namakirtan performed with the intention of earning Salvation also brings in worldly comforts. --– SRI SRI MURALIDHARA SWAMIJI-------------------Those who have much patience and tolerance end up facing much more troubles and insults from others who are aggressive and bad-mouthed. Is there any justice in

this? Why do people not appreciate any goodness in this world?Sri Sri Muralidhara Swamiji:On reading your question, I am reminded of Bhagavan Ramana Maharshi’s golden words. He says, “One who abuses and insults me does me a favour far greater than my own mother, in a certain aspect. When I was a baby, my mother physically cleansed me by tidying me up with her hands time and again. However, those who abuse cleanse me of the dirt called ‘karma’ through their mouths!†Here Bhagavan Ramana means that those who abuse take off your ‘Karmas’. Hence, in future, when some one talks ill about you, think that its for your own good and do not respond or react. - Maha Mantra is Kaliyuga's Gayathri Mantra... How? Watch the You tube video...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vBVDWQHYb4For English subtitles, start playing the video & click first on the up arrow icon (right side corner) then click "cc" ----------------Visit : http://namadwaar.org/home.html16th Annual Brahmotsav of Sri Madhuri Sakhi sameta Sri Premika VaradanVenue: Mathurapuri Ashram13th August – 22nd August 2009ANNOUNCEMENTLike last year, the Video of the Utsav will be telecast 'almost live' on NAMADWAAR!Chant the Mahamantra Nama kirtan :Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare