IndiaDivine.org

Hare Krishna Morning Message & FAQ-19:What should be the regular conduct and diet restrictions of a sadhak?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Radhe Krishna To all,Good morning to all of u and have a divine blessed day ahead…..Do not bother about taking care of your body with much effort. God will save it if He needs it for further service. Surrender it at His feet and rest in peace. He will take care of it. A real devotee says: Let me take millions of births. It does not matter. But let me be attached to the lotus-feet of Lord Hari. Let me have spontaneous devotion to the Lord. Let me be endowed with purity, spiritual strength, spirit of selfless service and divine virtues. --- SWAMI SIVANANDA-------------------What should be the regular conduct and diet restrictions of a

sadhak? Sri Sri Muralidhara Swamiji:To progress well in your spiritual quest, it is advisable for a you to take Sattvik fruits and Sattvik food. Avoid eating food from outside. Never eat food without offering to Lord Krishna. •Always be kind and merciful to others. •Never take undue favour from anyone. •Always be cheerful and happy. •Before going to bed, think for a while about the spent time for you on each of the events during the day, and justify to yourself for the same. •Remember the Lord always and be ever conscious of the fact that every moment is governed by the will and wish of Sri Krishna. •Thank him copiously for all His grace and praise Him ever. Feel that Sri Krishna is always with you wherever you are and guiding your every moment. ============================== Power

of Nama Kirtan 2 - The Glorious India

================================RegardsHare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare ---------------------If you have any questions or doubts concerning Spirituality, Mental peace or problems in life or about dharma, please write to us by clicking here:http://www.namadwaar.org/answers/askquestion.php His Holiness Sri Sri Swamiji personally answers these questions for you and suggests prayers. ---------------------