IndiaDivine.org

One more Baba's miracle..

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Om Sai Ram! One of the Sai devotees forwarded this amazing mail to me which I want to share with u all.I am sending the picture to all the groups as an attachment but I dont think that it is going to accept it.I also did try to post it in to the photo album of the group but since this image is in the bmp format -it is not letting me post it. So if anyone wants to see the image -just copy and paste this link to ur address bar --- http://groups.msn.com//omsairam.msnw?action=ShowPhoto & PhotoID=169 I have added the picture into the photo album of the msn grp under the album"Om Sai Ram" and the name of the picture is "babasmiracle.. " And

incase you are unable to see it at the msn group homepage then like always you can send me an email at debu366 and I will be glad to mail it to you. Sai bhakt, Deepa H ----------- A Sai devotee in Bellary performed DHUNI puja at his home for 108 days continuously. On the final day different people have taken photographs of DHUNI, out of which one in mobile camera only could find a this phenomeno in his images. This was not appeared to naked eye. Jai

Sairam ----"Gurur Brahma Gurur VishnuGurur Devoh Maheshwar;Gurur Shakshat ParambramhaTashmai Shri Gurur Veh Namah"May the Merciful Sri Sai Baba always shower His grace on us and our families and remove our problems and anxieties by giving us all - strength , goodluck, success and happiness with peace of mind.Sai bhakt,Deepa Hdebu7366

Guest guest

Om Namo Sai Allah Mallik

Dear sister Deepa

I have tried twice to e mail a picture request for you but your mail keeps bouncing. Please send me a picture of the Dhuni miracle.

Thanking you

Sai Ram

Nicole MAOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com.

Guest guest

Jai gurudatta! Thankyou Deepaji. Jai gurudatta!Deepa H <debu7366 wrote: Om Sai Ram! One of the Sai devotees forwarded this amazing mail to me which I want to share with u all.I am sending the picture to all the groups as an attachment but I dont think that it is going to accept it.I also did try to post it in to the photo album of the group but since this image is in

the bmp format -it is not letting me post it. So if anyone wants to see the image -just copy and paste this link to ur address bar --- http://groups.msn.com//omsairam.msnw?action=ShowPhoto & PhotoID=169 I have added the picture into the photo album of the msn grp under the album"Om Sai Ram" and the name of the picture is "babasmiracle.. " And incase you are unable to see it at the msn group homepage then like always you can send me an email at debu366 and I will be glad to mail it to you. Sai bhakt, Deepa H ----------- A Sai devotee in Bellary performed DHUNI puja at his home for 108 days continuously. On the final day different people have taken photographs of DHUNI, out of which one in mobile camera only could find a this phenomeno in his images. This was not appeared to naked eye. Jai Sairam ----"Gurur Brahma Gurur VishnuGurur Devoh Maheshwar;Gurur Shakshat ParambramhaTashmai Shri Gurur

Veh Namah"May the Merciful Sri Sai Baba always shower His grace on us and our families and remove our problems and anxieties by giving us all - strength , goodluck, success and happiness with peace of mind.Sai bhakt,Deepa Hdebu7366 _ "The life of Saibaba is as wide and as deep as the infinite ocean;all can dive deep into it and take out precious gems of knowledge and devotion and cherish them to transform their lives." --- Sri Sai Satcharitra __

Be a PS3 game guru.Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Games.