IndiaDivine.org

Need help please help me.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Om-Namah_Shivaya I am interesting in doing jaaps and doing yagaya but the problem is this that there are many kinds of yagaya like for shanti , for graha shanti etc. In this way I don't know that which kind of mantra is doing ? There are many kinds of mantras like mahamantras mahamratunja mantras.etc. So please anyone can be describe it in brif . So please help me in many way and guide me in many ways. I hope I can't explain my words clearly to you all but I hope that you can understand it . So please help me. Thanks. Your's Ramvijay Dwivedi

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Guest guest

NamaskaarDo you have a guru ? If you do it would be advisable to get him to advise you on the best course. There are many considerations here in terms of time, availabilityfamily life etc.. Also you have not indicated the purpose of your intended sadhana.Firstly I would check with a qualified Jyotishi to see if you have any Grahas that are afflicting you and what are suitable/optimum times to start Upasana.Then I would suggest you do a number of Pujas prior to starting mantra practice Ganesha, NavaGraha, Devi and Shiva ( Dakshinamurty Puja is very effective for getting your mantra to fructify).As for mantra practice to attain optimum results it is advisable to get mantra diksha of a siddha guru and then commence practice , this enables your work with mantras to fructify more easily. Prior to any practice be it Puja, mantra or Yagya, I would recommend you always observe the

following types of Shuddhi1) Sthana Shuddhi - Purification of place of worship2) Dravya Shuddhi - Purification of articles of worship3) Bhuta Shuddhi - Purification of elements of ones body4) Deva Shuddhi - Purification of Devi/Devata being worshiped5) Atma Shuddhi - Purification of Soul (encompasses ones mental /astral body)Unless you are advised otherwise by a qualified guru, who will be more familiar with your particulars, this method may appear to be extraneous but I assure you is quite necessary for safe and productive investment of your time and efforts.Namah SivayaBest RegardsPandit Devindra Maharajramvijay dwivedi <ramvijaydwivedi wrote: Om-Namah_Shivaya I am interesting in doing jaaps and doing yagaya but the problem is this that there are many kinds of yagaya like for shanti , for graha shanti etc. In this way I don't know that which kind of mantra is doing ? There are many kinds of mantras like mahamantras mahamratunja mantras.etc. So please anyone can be describe it in brif . So please help me in many way and guide me in many ways. I hope I can't explain my words clearly to you all but I hope that you can understand it . So please help me. Thanks. Your's Ramvijay Dwivedi Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love(and love to hate): TV's Guilty Pleasures list.