IndiaDivine.org

CHITTAM MANTRAHA

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Note: forwarded message attached.bharathula

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

CHITTAM MANTRAHA Dear Members of the group! Just, I saw the live telecast of Sri Swami Sukhbodananda speech on SPIRITUALITY concept. I want to share the important concept of his speech. 1.Chittam Mantraha: Always Concentrate your chittam (Manassu) on mantra of Lord. Then the positive vibrations will be generated. Whatever work u r doing like cooking, walking, eating etc., if u concentrate on mantra of Lord… then such food items will acquire such vibrations and the food also will have such power. 2. Absorb the vibrations: Try to absorb those vibrations. Some persons may have the power of generating positive vibrations but may not have the power to absorb such vibrations. So kindly practice to absorb those vibrations. 3. Mantra performing with japa mala: Recite mantra once and rotate one bid and recite again and rotate a bid and observe the silence between the gap between recitation. Concentrate on the gap of silence. Try to recite the mantra like digambara digambara shree paada vallabha digambara etc., with full chittam. If our thoughts are goes away from the mantra….then stop the recitation.. and keeps the thoughts to stop and then continue the recitationby observing the silence between the

mantra to mantra recitation. 4. Simplicity: Try to maintain simplicity. Simplicity is not in physical but

it should be in our life style. 5. Visham thayjeth: Give away the poisonous food, thoughts, emotions etc., Food: try to eat the food items preferably homely made than hotel food. Body: Be cheerful. Keep ur body in happy moods. Eat: you should eat meditatively in a relaxed style. Emotions: U should give away the poisonous emotions like jealousy, -ve emotions, angriness etc., Mind: Restless mind, worryness is also poisonous to our body. Since the most Of the worries are coming from our thoughts and conditions only. 6.Ashta pushpam: Always offer ASHTA PUSHPAM to the LORD. AHIMSA PRATHAMAM PUSHPAM (Offer the ahimsa flower means

don’t injure yourself or others) PUSHPAM INDRIYA NIGRAHAM (Develop self control) SARVA BHOOTHA DAYAA PUSHPAM (Be kind enough) KSHAMAA PUSHPAM VISESHATHAHA (U should know forgiveness) SHANTHI PUSHPAM, THAPO PUSHPAM, DHYANAM PUSHPAM THADHAIVACHA (Offer with shanthi, thapassu and meditation) SATYAM ASHTA VIDHAM PUNYAM (Be truth) VISHNO PREETHI KARAM BHAVETH (Offer the flower with the above 8 (ahimsa, indriya nigraha, sarva bhootha daya, kshama, shanthi, thapassu, dhyana, satyam) then it will satisfy the Lord. 7. Who is ur family: SATYA MAATHA ( Truth is your mother) GNAANA PITHA (Knowledge is your father) DHARMA BRAATHA ( Dharma is your brother) DAYAA GURU (Mercy is your Guru) SHANTHI MITRAM ( Shanthi is your friend) KSHAMA BRATHRUHU (Kshama is your sister) SHADEDHE MAMA BHANDHAVAHA (These six are our relatives) 8. BE HAPPY AND DO GOOD: Life is not what u r at present, it should balance the intimate zone, family zone, work zone and Social zone. Pls don’t take ownership on any aspect of your life but feel as trustyship sothat U and I should be in the lips of the Lord.Nobody will recognize the flower in the forest but the flower will always silently contribute to the extacy of the forest. Always be happy by doing the Good things then the ENLIGHTENMENT SHOULD BE THE MEANING TO OUR LIFE. AVADHOOTHA CHINTHANA SHREE GURUDEVDATTA Subrahmanyam.Bharathuladatta_gururaya smarthrugaami-dattavaibhavam

The fish are biting.

Get more visitors on your site using Search Marketing.

Guest guest

Om Namah shivay. Thanks for your beautiful information. as I want to tell that, while i doing dhyana I realize that the vibrations in the Aaghya chakra & waves are outcoming from that. this conditions remains upto 10 seconds & my mind becomes unconcentrated. after that i am becoming frightened. many times this is happened. And while doing any mantra sadhana, my whole body vibrates. Why this happens? hari om subrahmanyam bharathula <ammanni02 wrote: Note: forwarded message attached.bharathula Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers smarthrugaami-dattavaibhavam From: subrahmanyam bharathula <datta_gururayaWed, 21

Mar 2007 12:41:02 -0700 (PDT)[smarthrugaami-Dattavaibhavam] CHITTAM MANTRAHA CHITTAM MANTRAHA Dear Members of the group! Just, I saw the live telecast of Sri Swami Sukhbodananda speech on SPIRITUALITY concept. I want to share the important concept of his speech. 1.Chittam Mantraha: Always Concentrate your chittam (Manassu) on mantra of Lord. Then the positive vibrations will be generated. Whatever work u r doing like cooking, walking, eating etc., if u concentrate on mantra of Lord… then such food items will acquire such vibrations and the food also will have such power. 2.

Absorb the vibrations: Try to absorb those vibrations. Some persons may have the power of generating positive vibrations but may not have the power to absorb such vibrations. So kindly practice to absorb those vibrations. 3. Mantra performing with japa mala: Recite mantra once and rotate one bid and recite again and rotate a bid and observe the silence between the gap between recitation. Concentrate on the gap of silence. Try to recite the

mantra like digambara digambara shree paada vallabha digambara etc., with full chittam. If our thoughts are goes away from the mantra….then stop the recitation.. and keeps the thoughts to stop and then continue the recitationby observing the silence between the mantra to mantra recitation. 4. Simplicity: Try to maintain simplicity. Simplicity is not in physical but it should be in our life style. 5. Visham thayjeth: Give away the poisonous food, thoughts, emotions etc., Food: try to eat the food items preferably homely made than hotel food. Body: Be cheerful. Keep ur body in happy moods. Eat: you should eat meditatively in a relaxed

style. Emotions: U should give away the poisonous emotions like jealousy, -ve emotions, angriness etc., Mind: Restless mind, worryness is also poisonous to our body. Since the most Of the worries are coming from our thoughts and conditions only. 6.Ashta pushpam: Always offer ASHTA PUSHPAM to the LORD. AHIMSA PRATHAMAM PUSHPAM (Offer the ahimsa flower means don’t injure yourself or others) PUSHPAM INDRIYA NIGRAHAM (Develop self control) SARVA BHOOTHA DAYAA PUSHPAM (Be kind enough) KSHAMAA PUSHPAM VISESHATHAHA (U should know forgiveness) SHANTHI PUSHPAM, THAPO PUSHPAM, DHYANAM PUSHPAM THADHAIVACHA (Offer with shanthi, thapassu and meditation) SATYAM ASHTA VIDHAM PUNYAM (Be truth) VISHNO PREETHI KARAM BHAVETH (Offer the flower with the above 8 (ahimsa, indriya nigraha, sarva bhootha daya, kshama, shanthi, thapassu, dhyana, satyam) then it will satisfy the Lord. 7.

Who is ur family: SATYA MAATHA ( Truth is your mother) GNAANA PITHA (Knowledge is your father) DHARMA BRAATHA ( Dharma is your brother) DAYAA GURU (Mercy is your Guru) SHANTHI MITRAM ( Shanthi is your friend) KSHAMA BRATHRUHU (Kshama is your sister)

SHADEDHE MAMA BHANDHAVAHA (These six are our relatives) 8. BE HAPPY AND DO GOOD: Life is not what u r at present, it should balance the intimate zone, family zone, work zone and Social zone. Pls don’t take ownership on any aspect of your life but feel as trustyship sothat U and I should be in the lips of the Lord.Nobody will recognize the flower in the forest but the flower will always silently contribute to the extacy of the forest. Always be happy by doing the Good things then the ENLIGHTENMENT SHOULD BE THE MEANING TO OUR

LIFE. AVADHOOTHA CHINTHANA SHREE GURUDEVDATTA Subrahmanyam.Bharathuladatta_gururaya smarthrugaami-dattavaibhavam The fish are biting.Get more visitors on your site using Search Marketing.

Prof. Anil Hingmire Dept. of Computer Engg.

Vidyavardhini's college of Engineering & Technology,

Mumbai, India

Office: (0250) 2338234 Ext.121.

Mobile: 09860173170

Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check.Try the Mail Beta.

Guest guest

Dear member.

this is a part of the process while you do meditation. Dont get panic .

better you take a personnal guidence from a guru if you have one or call on a Yogic teacher who may hand hold for few days.

However telling your experiences is oaky and for many of self starters , better to have teacher as at this point of time I donot want discuss how a Kundalini works at different chakras while raising from mooladhara as one may visulaise and do meditation . instead - you must experience a bliss naturally . donot force meditation and it will take its course to different people to get it on different chakras,

but enjoy it thru a teacher for sometime and then sit alone . you will fly in bliss.

before pl clean up the thoughts to a clean one .

atj

anil hingmire <anilhingmire Sent: Monday, March 26, 2007 12:20:25 PMRe: CHITTAM MANTRAHA

Om Namah shivay.

Thanks for your beautiful information.

as I want to tell that, while i doing dhyana I realize that the vibrations in the Aaghya chakra & waves are outcoming from that. this conditions remains upto 10 seconds & my mind becomes unconcentrated. after that i am becoming frightened. many times this is happened. And while doing any mantra sadhana, my whole body vibrates. Why this happens?

hari om

subrahmanyam bharathula <ammanni02 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Note: forwarded message attached.bharathula

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers smarthrugaami- dattavaibhavamsubrahmanyam bharathula <datta_gururaya@ >Wed, 21 Mar 2007 12:41:02 -0700 (PDT)[smarthrugaami- Dattavaibhavam] CHITTAM MANTRAHA

CHITTAM MANTRAHA

Dear Members of the group!

Just, I saw the live telecast of Sri Swami Sukhbodananda speech on SPIRITUALITY concept. I want to share the important concept of his speech.

1.Chittam Mantraha:

Always Concentrate your chittam (Manassu) on mantra of Lord. Then the positive vibrations will be generated. Whatever work u r doing like cooking, walking, eating etc., if u concentrate on mantra of Lord… then such food items will acquire such vibrations and the food also will have such power.

2. Absorb the vibrations:

Try to absorb those vibrations. Some persons may have the power of generating positive vibrations but may not have the power to absorb such vibrations. So kindly practice to absorb those vibrations.

3. Mantra performing with japa mala:

Recite mantra once and rotate one bid and recite again and rotate a bid and observe the silence between the gap between recitation. Concentrate on the gap of silence. Try to recite the mantra like digambara digambara shree paada vallabha digambara etc., with full chittam. If our thoughts are goes away from the mantra….then stop the recitation.. and keeps the thoughts to stop and then continue the recitationby observing the silence between the mantra to mantra recitation.

4. Simplicity:

Try to maintain simplicity. Simplicity is not in physical but it should be in our life style.

5. Visham thayjeth: Give away the poisonous food, thoughts, emotions etc.,

Food: try to eat the food items preferably homely made than hotel food.

Body: Be cheerful. Keep ur body in happy moods.

Eat: you should eat meditatively in a relaxed style.

Emotions: U should give away the poisonous emotions like jealousy, -ve

emotions, angriness etc.,

Mind: Restless mind, worryness is also poisonous to our body. Since the most

Of the worries are coming from our thoughts and conditions only.

6.Ashta pushpam:

Always offer ASHTA PUSHPAM to the LORD.

AHIMSA PRATHAMAM PUSHPAM (Offer the ahimsa flower means don’t injure yourself or others)

PUSHPAM INDRIYA NIGRAHAM (Develop self control)

SARVA BHOOTHA DAYAA PUSHPAM (Be kind enough)

KSHAMAA PUSHPAM VISESHATHAHA (U should know forgiveness)

SHANTHI PUSHPAM, THAPO PUSHPAM, DHYANAM PUSHPAM THADHAIVACHA (Offer with shanthi, thapassu and meditation)

SATYAM ASHTA VIDHAM PUNYAM (Be truth)

VISHNO PREETHI KARAM BHAVETH (Offer the flower with the above 8 (ahimsa, indriya nigraha, sarva bhootha daya, kshama, shanthi, thapassu, dhyana, satyam) then it will satisfy the Lord.

7. Who is ur family:

SATYA MAATHA ( Truth is your mother)

GNAANA PITHA (Knowledge is your father)

DHARMA BRAATHA ( Dharma is your brother)

DAYAA GURU (Mercy is your Guru)

SHANTHI MITRAM ( Shanthi is your friend)

KSHAMA BRATHRUHU (Kshama is your sister)

SHADEDHE MAMA BHANDHAVAHA (These six are our relatives)

8. BE HAPPY AND DO GOOD:

Life is not what u r at present, it should balance the intimate zone, family zone, work zone and Social zone. Pls don’t take ownership on any aspect of your life but feel as trustyship sothat U and I should be in the lips of the Lord.Nobody will recognize the flower in the forest but the flower will always silently contribute to the extacy of the forest. Always be happy by doing the Good things then the ENLIGHTENMENT SHOULD BE THE MEANING TO OUR LIFE.

AVADHOOTHA CHINTHANA SHREE GURUDEVDATTA

Subrahmanyam. Bharathuladatta_gururaya@ http://groups. / group/smarthruga ami-dattavaibhav am

The fish are biting.Get more visitors on your site using Search Marketing.

Prof. Anil Hingmire Dept. of Computer Engg.

Vidyavardhini' s college of Engineering & Technology,

Mumbai, India

Office: (0250) 2338234 Ext.121.

Mobile: 09860173170

Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check.Try the Mail Beta.

Get your own web address. Have a HUGE year through Small Business.