Guest guest

Guest guest

Sarvam Sivam,

Dear Friends,

could anyone help me in this regard?

my maternal uncle passed away 1 month before, Now I would like to

know, could I resume my pooja and abhisekams at home now?, I am asking

this because people say, one should not perform pooja and light the

deepams atleast for 1 year immediately after a death.

Kindly help me in this regard.

shivaya namaha,

with regards,

punith balu

Guest guest

according to some versions i says one should not perform pooja and light the deepams atleast for 1 year immediately after a death.. dmymy062004 <mymy062004 wrote: Sarvam Sivam,Dear Friends,could anyone help me in this regard?my maternal uncle passed away 1 month before, Now I would like to know, could I resume my pooja and abhisekams at home now?, I am asking this because people say, one should not perform pooja and light the deepams atleast for 1 year immediately

after a death. Kindly help me in this regard.shivaya namaha,with regards,punith baludinakaran

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Guest guest

Please resume your puja with an open and devoted heart.

BOM MAHADEV!

Surya

-

mymy062004

Monday, March 26, 2007 11:41 PM

help needed regarding ....

Sarvam Sivam,Dear Friends,could anyone help me in this regard?my maternal uncle passed away 1 month before, Now I would like to know, could I resume my pooja and abhisekams at home now?, I am asking this because people say, one should not perform pooja and light the deepams atleast for 1 year immediately after a death. Kindly help me in this regard.shivaya namaha,with regards,punith balu

Version: 7.5.446 / Virus Database: 268.18.18/733 - Release 3/25/2007 11:07 AM

Guest guest

NamaskaarRegards your query, this is only if it is your immediate family, relations such as maternal uncle etc.. are not. Therefore you may proceed to do your puja as normal.Namah SivayaBest RegardsPandit Devindra Maharajdithu dinakaran <dithudinakaran wrote: according to some versions i says one should not perform pooja and light the deepams atleast for 1 year immediately after a death.. dmymy062004 <mymy062004 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Sarvam Sivam,Dear Friends,could anyone help me in this regard?my maternal uncle passed away 1 month before, Now I would like to know, could I resume my pooja and abhisekams at home now?, I am asking this because people say, one should not perform pooja and light the deepams atleast for 1 year immediately after a death. Kindly help me in this regard.shivaya namaha,with regards,punith baludinakaran Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love(and love to hate): TV's Guilty Pleasures list.

Guest guest

Dear Punith Balu,Namaskar. The understanding given to me by knowledgeable people is after completion of 21 days devotee is permitted to resume his/her prayers to Divine Mother in normal manner. Same rule applies when very close family member (father, mother, brother, sister, spouse) leave this world.There are many practical troublesome situations may exist in life where one can not afford to ignore or stay away from Divine Mother for one full year period. Hence Sastra permit a devotee to resume prayers after 21 days and to re-establish contact with Divine Mother.NOTE : In case of distant relative demise, prayers may be resumed even after completion of 11 days.Best

RegardsUpendra VDev Maharaj <dev_maharaj Sent: Wednesday, 28 March, 2007 1:28:11 PMRe: help needed regarding ....

NamaskaarRegards your query, this is only if it is your immediate family, relations such as maternal uncle etc.. are not. Therefore you may proceed to do your puja as normal.Namah SivayaBest RegardsPandit Devindra Maharajdithu dinakaran <dithudinakaran@ .co. in> wrote: according to some versions i says one should not perform pooja and light the deepams atleast for 1 year immediately after a death.. dmymy062004 <mymy062004 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Sarvam Sivam,Dear Friends,could anyone help me in this regard?my maternal uncle passed away 1 month before, Now I would like to know, could I resume my pooja

and abhisekams at home now?, I am asking this because people say, one should not perform pooja and light the deepams atleast for 1 year immediately after a death. Kindly help me in this regard.shivaya namaha,with regards,punith baludinakaran Here¢s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love(and love to hate): TV's Guilty Pleasures list.

Here¢s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Guest guest

Sarvam Sivam, Dear Friend Upendra Rao, Thank you very much for the help. I still wonder, why these customs and practice came??? When one lost their kith, the void and unbearable pain came to their heart. There the only console, one must sought is God. Why should we keep away from him for some time, when we desperately want his nearness and console???? Sivaya Namaha, Punith Baluupendra rao <upendrav2003 wrote: Dear Punith Balu,Namaskar. The understanding given to me by knowledgeable people is after completion of 21 days devotee is permitted to resume his/her prayers to Divine Mother in normal manner. Same rule applies when very close family member (father, mother, brother, sister, spouse) leave this world.There are many practical troublesome situations may exist in life where one can not afford to ignore or stay away from Divine Mother for one full year period. Hence Sastra permit a devotee to resume prayers after 21 days and to re-establish contact with Divine Mother.NOTE : In case of distant relative demise, prayers may be resumed even after completion

of 11 days.Best RegardsUpendra V Dev Maharaj <dev_maharaj > Sent: Wednesday, 28 March, 2007 1:28:11 PMRe: help needed regarding .... NamaskaarRegards your query, this is only if it is your immediate family, relations such as maternal uncle etc.. are not. Therefore you may proceed to do your puja as normal.Namah SivayaBest RegardsPandit Devindra Maharajdithu dinakaran <dithudinakaran@ .co. in> wrote: according to some versions i says one should not perform pooja and light the deepams

atleast for 1 year immediately after a death.. dmymy062004 <mymy062004 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Sarvam Sivam,Dear Friends,could anyone help me in this regard?my maternal uncle passed away 1 month before, Now I would like to know, could I resume my pooja and abhisekams at home now?, I am asking this because people say, one should not perform pooja and light the deepams atleast for 1 year immediately after a death. Kindly help me in this regard.shivaya namaha,with regards,punith balu dinakaran Here¢s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love(and love to hate): TV's Guilty Pleasures list. Here¢s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Guest guest

Dear Friends, I have this opinion. I know in our Hindu culture and tradition as may in in other religious practices too, the performance of rituals and also the traditional values to be kept up. However my feeling, my personal one of course, is that even if a maternal uncle passes away we probably need to have some solitude in life to recall all his good deeds and we probably must stay away from some entertainment and other activities and focus on the motivation of the next of kin of the deceased loving person to us. This would go a long way oin showing our gratitude to his good to us in our up-bringing to whatever levels maybe. Maybe when you look at conducting pujas and offering regular prayers to GOD may continue in our house as against that in the house of the deceased , but we can always be showing compassion to the family and of couse in our prayers during that ritual period pray to the

ALMIGHTY to give the soul the best peace and rest. Rgds G N Sivaramakrishna upendra rao <upendrav2003 wrote: Dear Punith Balu,Namaskar. The understanding given to me by knowledgeable people is after completion of

21 days devotee is permitted to resume his/her prayers to Divine Mother in normal manner. Same rule applies when very close family member (father, mother, brother, sister, spouse) leave this world.There are many practical troublesome situations may exist in life where one can not afford to ignore or stay away from Divine Mother for one full year period. Hence Sastra permit a devotee to resume prayers after 21 days and to re-establish contact with Divine Mother.NOTE : In case of distant relative demise, prayers may be resumed even after completion of 11 days.Best RegardsUpendra V Dev Maharaj <dev_maharaj > Sent: Wednesday, 28 March, 2007 1:28:11 PMRe:

help needed regarding .... NamaskaarRegards your query, this is only if it is your immediate family, relations such as maternal uncle etc.. are not. Therefore you may proceed to do your puja as normal.Namah SivayaBest RegardsPandit Devindra Maharajdithu dinakaran <dithudinakaran@ .co. in> wrote: according to some versions i says one should not perform pooja and light the deepams atleast for 1 year immediately after a death.. dmymy062004 <mymy062004 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Sarvam Sivam,Dear Friends,could anyone help me in this regard?my maternal uncle passed away 1 month before, Now I would

like to know, could I resume my pooja and abhisekams at home now?, I am asking this because people say, one should not perform pooja and light the deepams atleast for 1 year immediately after a death. Kindly help me in this regard.shivaya namaha,with regards,punith balu dinakaran Here¢s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love(and love to hate): TV's Guilty Pleasures list. Here¢s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers G N Sivaramakrishna98847 15963

Don't be flakey. Get Mail for Mobile and always stay connected to friends.