IndiaDivine.org

help needed regarding ....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

NamaskaarWhile it is laudable that every one has a particular idea as to why the restrictions on the rituals are not valid in their opinion I would like to explain for clarificationThere are two main classifications of PujaNirguna - Worship of God for praise and thanks without asking anything in returnSaguna - Worship of God with a particular aim and motive in mind.When a person dies during the first ten days he/she is considered a preta until the Sapindi Karana Shraadha is done. This is done to assist the soul to journey on by feeding it and doing prayers to the Lord to ensure that whatever can be done to help the soul at the final moments are done. During the ten days the house where the person dies is considered Asaucha or unclean as there are many forms of negative energy present from a host of sources.Prior to any practice be it Puja, the following types of Shuddhi are observed1) Sthana Shuddhi - Purification of

place of worship2) Dravya Shuddhi - Purification of articles of worship3) Bhuta Shuddhi - Purification of elements of ones body4) Deva Shuddhi - Purification of Devi/Devata being worshiped5) Atma Shuddhi - Purification of Soul (encompasses ones mental /astral body)When performing Saguna Puja a Devi/Deva is "evoked" hence when this is done in an unclean environment it is considered conducive to Abhicara or black magic. The effects of the puja can also go opposite to what is intended. Also as there is a quantum of energy that is used from the environment for manifestation of ones desires this hinders the soul on its onward journey as that soul is connected by energy to the place. Therefore no Saguna puja is done for 1 year. However one may perform Nirguna puja after the initial period of 11 days.Namah SivayaBest Regards Pandit

Devindra MaharajG N Sivaramakrishna <gns15 wrote: Dear Friends, I have this opinion. I know in our Hindu culture and tradition as may in in other religious practices too, the performance of rituals and also the traditional values to be kept up. However my feeling, my personal one of course, is that even if a maternal uncle passes away we probably need to have some solitude in life to recall all his good deeds and we probably must stay away from some

entertainment and other activities and focus on the motivation of the next of kin of the deceased loving person to us. This would go a long way oin showing our gratitude to his good to us in our up-bringing to whatever levels maybe. Maybe when you look at conducting pujas and offering regular prayers to GOD may continue in our house as against that in the house of the deceased , but we can always be showing compassion to the family and of couse in our prayers during that ritual period pray to the ALMIGHTY to give the soul the best peace and rest. Rgds G N Sivaramakrishna upendra rao <upendrav2003 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear Punith Balu,Namaskar. The understanding given to me by knowledgeable people is after completion of 21 days devotee is permitted to resume his/her prayers to Divine Mother in normal manner. Same rule applies when very close family member (father, mother, brother, sister, spouse) leave this world.There are many practical troublesome situations may exist in life where one can not afford to ignore or stay away from Divine Mother for one full year period. Hence Sastra permit a devotee to resume prayers after 21 days and to re-establish contact with Divine Mother.NOTE : In case of distant relative demise, prayers may be resumed even after completion of 11 days.Best RegardsUpendra V Dev Maharaj <dev_maharaj > Sent: Wednesday, 28 March, 2007 1:28:11 PMRe: help needed regarding .... NamaskaarRegards your query, this is only if it is your immediate family, relations such as maternal uncle etc.. are not. Therefore you may proceed to do your puja as normal.Namah SivayaBest RegardsPandit Devindra Maharajdithu dinakaran <dithudinakaran@ .co. in> wrote: according to some versions i says one should not perform pooja and light the deepams atleast for 1 year immediately after a death.. dmymy062004 <mymy062004 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Sarvam Sivam,Dear Friends,could anyone help me in this regard?my maternal uncle passed away 1 month before, Now I would like to know, could I resume my pooja and abhisekams at home now?, I am asking this because people say, one should not perform pooja and light the deepams atleast for 1 year immediately after a death. Kindly help me in this regard.shivaya namaha,with regards,punith balu dinakaran Here¢s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love(and love to hate): TV's Guilty Pleasures list. Here¢s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers G N Sivaramakrishna98847 15963 Don't be flakey. Get Mail for Mobile and always stay connected to friends.

Now that's room service! Choose from over 150,000 hotels in 45,000 destinations on Travel to find your fit.