IndiaDivine.org

I Shall!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I am capable. I am worthwhile.I am beautiful. I am lovable.I shall accept both my strengthsand my weaknesses for they are me.I shall never again believe the "lie"that if I make a mistake,I am a mistake.My mistakes are the learning toolsthat I shall encounter on my life journey.When I learn from my mistakes,I give them meaning.When I give my mistakes meaning,I can begin to forgive myself;I can begin to heal.I shall not use my mistakes as excusesto give up on me...My mistakes are not me.I shall seek the wisdom to nuturemy heart, mind, body, and soulso that I may feel more centeredproviding an engergy reserve that allowsme to climb the mountains in my own life providing an energy reserve that allowsme to love and support otherswho are climbing a different mountainproviding an energy reserve that allowstime for friends, play,and the celebration of Life.I shall allow myself to feel capableso that I may seek excellence.I shall allow myself to feel sadnessso that joy may return.I shall allow myself to feel joyso that I may be revitalized.I shall allow myself to feel afraidso that I may find courage.I shall allow myself to feel aloneso that I may know me.I shall allow myself to feel beautifulso that I may feel free.I shall allow myself to feel lovableso that the loving may seek me.I shall allow myself to feel painso that I may heal.I shall allow myself to feel worthyso that I may fulfill my purpose.When I am centered,I see the perfection in the world, myself, and others.When I find the world to be imperfect,I will take responsibilityfor painting it that way.I take responsibilityfor creating my own life storythrough the choices I have made;to blame others is to give awaymy personal power.Who will I allow to writethe next chapter in my life?I shall seek the courage to believein a Higher Powerwho will laugh with me in the sunlightor cry with me in the darkness.I shall make a small difference on this planetthrough the work I do.When I leave, I will have done my share. I shall live, love, laugh,and learn on my journey. -- P. Subramani