IndiaDivine.org

hhiiiii

Rate this topic

Guest guest

hi friends i wanna ask a question regarding decorating my lord shiva

lingam wif gold is it ok if we use gold and diamond to decorate him

and worship him as meenachi sundereswarar

Mahatman, In Shiva temples in Kerala, devotees offer face like silver cover to adore Shiva Lingam, Some offer all the three eyes made of gold which can be attached to the lingam. Some offer golden ornaments embedded with stones to decorate the shiva lingam. They are used as decoration on special days as per the wishes of the devotees. While performing abhishekam or jala dhara, these decorations are removed and abhishekam is performed. Any instalation of shiva in a temple will be based on a bhava and worship is done according to the bhava. If the bhava is of Nataraja, or meenakshi Sundareswar or Vaidhyanatha the devotees pray and pujas are conducted according to the bhava of the instalation. This is the tantric practice. The moola manthra will reveal the bhava of the instalation. Whatever may be the bhava, it is in the eyes of the beholder. In whatever way you visualise Him, he is with

you in that bhava. He is karuna murthy. Om Namashivaya:RAJESWARAN S/O J KUMAR <sanrajrita wrote: hi friends i wanna ask a question regarding decorating my lord shivalingam wif gold is it ok if we use gold and diamond to decorate himand worship him as meenachi sundereswarar

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

u may do so. when the linnga is adorned with different kinds of gems and gold it gives various visesha palan and it will increase the divinity on the linggamRAJESWARAN S/O J KUMAR <sanrajrita wrote: hi friends i wanna ask a question regarding decorating my lord shivalingam wif gold is it ok if we use gold and diamond to decorate himand worship him as meenachi sundereswarar om hrim hrim iti prati thinam jabataam tavaakyaam kim naama durlabamiha tripuraathi vaase maala kirida madha vaarana maananiyaa taan sevate vasumathi swayameva laxmihi

Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Click here to know how.