IndiaDivine.org

HALLOWED BE SIVA-SIVA

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Om Namah Sivaya

The single Word hath purified my dross,The soulful incantation of Siva SivaNo more do I succumb to good and ill,Nor to the distinction of one and the many.No more aching sorrows, as I awakenTo the knowledge of my real Self.Sing ye the hallowed name of Siva, SivaI've attained the goal of this life.And am in command of everything around.I roam at will in sweet leisure,With the whole world as my ken.Sing ye in joyful strains Siva, Siva.The felicity that generates from the Word,I cannot recount, except be immersed in it.The end of knowledge is mine without learning.I hold the key of existence in my hand.Oh magnify the praise of Siva, Siva.The macrocosm, the whole of the cosmosI see with veneration deep within meTherein I behold His fragrant Feet,Where arise the devas

and the triune.Enraptured in an ectasy, Siva, Siva.By constancy of love do I apprehend;Yet in trepidation, I gaze at nothing,Magnificent indeed is the mysteryBaffling the ken of e'en the realised seers.

-----Jnanaguru Siva Yogaswami

Sivaya Namah

Sent from Mail.

A Smarter Email.