IndiaDivine.org

2012 ITS REALLY IMPORTANT!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I agree, some cultures do not have calenders beyond 2012, so there is a lot of speculation among newage folks about what will happen in that year. there is no need to fear, God will take care of all of us.MysticalRealm wrote: From what I know of 2012 - and I could be wrong - is that it doesn't actually state what will happen. It merely states that something will happen, but not what. We could all become extinct or we could transpire to another level of existence.I don't really think you should fret too much over the end of the world. Just try to live as peacefully and respectfully as you can. Fill your heart with love and good intentions, and act according to those.MYSTIC-------------- Original message from "RAJESWARAN S/O J KUMAR" : -------------- > im just worried that i read about this

also every where gossip going on > i just want to know what our bhagavan has promise us what at the end of > the world and who will judge us and do the world will end at 2012 as > per pridiction of Nostradamus pls some one help me ..... > > Do lord shiva said that he will be coming down to take us all away with > him

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

It is curious/strange that more than one culture does not see past 2012. I've always thought that humanity cannot continue in the same manner as it did in the past. Our world is too different now from the remainder of human history. Something significant has to change within humanity.

MYSTIC

-------------- Original message from Divakara Tanjore <div_tan: --------------

I agree, some cultures do not have calenders beyond 2012, so there is a lot of speculation among newage folks about what will happen in that year. there is no need to fear, God will take care of all of us.MysticalRealm wrote: From what I know of 2012 - and I could be wrong - is that it doesn't actually state what will happen. It merely states that something will happen, but not what. We could all become extinct or we could transpire to another level of existence.I don't really think you should fret too much over the end of the world. Just try to live as peacefully and respectfully as you can. Fill your heart with love and good intentions, and act according to those.MYSTIC-------------- Original message from "RAJESWARAN S/O J KUMAR" : -------------- > im just worried that i read about this also every where gossip going on > i just want to know what our bhagavan has promise us what at the end of > the world and who will judge us and do the world will end at 2012 as > per pridiction of Nostradamus pls some one help me ..... &g

t; > Do lord shiva said that he will be coming down to take us all away with > him

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

you are absolutely right. the internet has changed everything. the world is flatter and our conciousness has changed. there must be some sort of push it forward plan for us as humanity. there is no doubt in my mind that we are all connected to this situation that can easily arise in 2012. nostradamus was a very intelligent man and yes many cultures have mentioned a similar situation with respect to this year.

sincerely,

Raja Gursahani (: 559.474.8576 ,: rajagursahani

Guest guest

well then talk to pandit arjun (he is on this list and he has just posted on this digest) about getting a rudraksha bead or beads actually they will be very helpful in furthering your spirituality. i was advised by pandit arjun to wear 12 mukhi rudraksha and it has been very good for me. it has furthered my spiritual growth. also it will help on the material level as well. get advise from him he is very accurate and very good.

sincerely,

Raja Gursahani (: 559.474.8576 ,: rajagursahani