<shantikunjharidwar

> Sunday, 4 May, 2008 8:10:01 PM

> Need everyone's bless and pray.

>

>

> SARVA BADHA VINI MUKTI DHAN-DHANYA SUTANAANVITA; MANUSH MATH

PRASADAN BHAVASHYATI NA SHANCHAY "

>  

> To all dear Guru, brothers and sisters, and all of you.

> I need bless from everyone, so that I can be sucess in my life

future and in my life. So please I am requesting to every one that

please bless me and pray for me . I need everyone support and help.

> Thanks.

> your's

> Ramvijay dwivedi.

> I.I.T. Roorkee.

> ________________________________

> Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join them now.

> ________________________________

> Share files, take polls, and make new friends - all under one

roof.

>

>

> Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we

have it on http://in.promos./groups/bestof/

>

Guest guest

Why do you need blessings ? what have you done that is worthy to bless you ?--- On Mon, 5/12/08, ramvijay dwivedi <ramvijaydwivedi wrote:ramvijay dwivedi <ramvijaydwivedi Fw: Need everyone's bless and pray."om_namah shivaya" Monday, May 12, 2008, 12:04 AM

----- Forwarded Message ----ramvijay dwivedi <ramvijaydwivedi@ .co. in>shantikunjharidwar <shantikunjharidwar@ .co. in>Wednesday, 7 May, 2008 8:42:59 PMFw: Need everyone's bless and pray.

----- Forwarded Message ----ramvijay dwivedi <ramvijaydwivedi@ .co. in>gayatri_parivar; om_namah shivaya <om_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.com>; shantikunjharidwar <shantikunjharidwar@ .co. in>Sunday, 4 May, 2008 8:10:01 PMNeed everyone's bless and pray.

SARVA BADHA VINI MUKTI DHAN-DHANYA SUTANAANVITA; MANUSH MATH PRASADAN BHAVASHYATI NA SHANCHAY"

To all dear Guru, brothers and sisters, and all of you.

I need bless from everyone, so that I can be sucess in my life future and in my life. So please I am requesting to every one that please bless me and pray for me . I need everyone support and help.

Thanks.

your's

Ramvijay dwivedi.

I.I.T. Roorkee.

Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join them now.

Share files, take polls, and make new friends - all under one roof.

Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Ram Vijay, The Blessings of God will be always with you as long as you keep the faith and walk the path of god which is love. if you are going through tough times in life and need guidance then please specify the Guru jan in this group are very kind to help or guide or Bless. God Bless you, Divakar.Dev Maharaj <dev_maharaj wrote: Why do you need

blessings ? what have you done that is worthy to bless you ?--- On Mon, 5/12/08, ramvijay dwivedi <ramvijaydwivedi (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: ramvijay dwivedi <ramvijaydwivedi (AT) (DOT) co.in> Fw: Need everyone's bless and pray."om_namah shivaya" Monday, May 12, 2008, 12:04 AM ----- Forwarded Message ----ramvijay dwivedi <ramvijaydwivedi@ .co. in>shantikunjharidwar <shantikunjharidwar@ .co.

in>Wednesday, 7 May, 2008 8:42:59 PMFw: Need everyone's bless and pray. ----- Forwarded Message ----ramvijay dwivedi <ramvijaydwivedi@ .co. in>gayatri_parivar; om_namah shivaya <om_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.com>; shantikunjharidwar <shantikunjharidwar@ .co. in>Sunday, 4 May, 2008 8:10:01 PMNeed everyone's bless and pray. SARVA BADHA VINI MUKTI DHAN-DHANYA SUTANAANVITA; MANUSH MATH PRASADAN BHAVASHYATI NA SHANCHAY" To all dear Guru, brothers and sisters, and all of

you. I need bless from everyone, so that I can be sucess in my life future and in my life. So please I am requesting to every one that please bless me and pray for me . I need everyone support and help. Thanks. your's Ramvijay dwivedi. I.I.T. Roorkee. Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join them now. Share files, take polls, and make new friends - all under one roof. Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Jai Guru Dev,

In future when ever I am surround with problem, or whenever I grow up in my life, or in many ways. This time I need very-very bless with you all, from each and every members.I hope you all help me, and give me support.

Thanks.

Your's

Ramvijay dwivedi

I.I.T. ROORKEE.

Divakara Tanjore <div_tan Sent: Monday, 12 May, 2008 1:01:11 PMRe: Fw: Need everyone's bless and pray.

Ram Vijay,

The Blessings of God will be always with you as long as you keep the faith and walk the path of god which is love.

if you are going through tough times in life and need guidance then please specify the Guru jan in this group are very kind to help or guide or Bless.

God Bless you,

Divakar.Dev Maharaj <dev_maharaj@ > wrote:

Why do you need blessings ? what have you done that is worthy to bless you ?--- On Mon, 5/12/08, ramvijay dwivedi <ramvijaydwivedi@ .co. in> wrote:

ramvijay dwivedi <ramvijaydwivedi@ .co. in>[om_namah_shivaya_ group] Fw: Need everyone's bless and pray."om_namah shivaya" <om_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.com>Monday, May 12, 2008, 12:04 AM

----- Forwarded Message ----ramvijay dwivedi <ramvijaydwivedi@ .co. in>shantikunjharidwar <shantikunjharidwar@ .co. in>Wednesday, 7 May, 2008 8:42:59 PMFw: Need everyone's bless and pray.

----- Forwarded Message ----ramvijay dwivedi <ramvijaydwivedi@ .co. in>gayatri_parivar; om_namah shivaya <om_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.com>; shantikunjharidwar <shantikunjharidwar@ .co. in>Sunday, 4 May, 2008 8:10:01 PMNeed everyone's bless and pray.

SARVA BADHA VINI MUKTI DHAN-DHANYA SUTANAANVITA; MANUSH MATH PRASADAN BHAVASHYATI NA SHANCHAY"

To all dear Guru, brothers and sisters, and all of you.

I need bless from everyone, so that I can be sucess in my life future and in my life. So please I am requesting to every one that please bless me and pray for me . I need everyone support and help.

Thanks.

your's

Ramvijay dwivedi.

I.I.T. Roorkee.

Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join them now.

Share files, take polls, and make new friends - all under one roof.

Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it.

Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Group.

Guest guest

You will always have Lord Shiva's Supreme blessing, and his special purpose for you has been set.Sivaya NamahPrashant Upadhyay <prashant_upaa Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2008 8:46:34 PMRe: Fw: Need everyone's bless and pray.

May you be succesfull and have all the happiness in life and be helpful and kind to needy people. Regards, Prashant retesh verma <reteshverma@ .co. in> wrote: HelloMay god give u all the success and happiness u want frm lifeOM NAMAH SHIVAYA vijay dwivedi <ramvijaydwivedi@ .co. in> wrote: ----- Forwarded Message ----ramvijay dwivedi <ramvijaydwivedi@ .co. in>shantikunjharidwar <shantikunjharidwar@ .co. in>Wednesday, 7 May, 2008 8:42:59 PMFw: Need everyone's bless and pray. ----- Forwarded Message ----ramvijay dwivedi <ramvijaydwivedi@ .co. in>gayatri_parivar; om_namah shivaya

<om_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.com>; shantikunjharidwar <shantikunjharidwar@ .co. in>Sunday, 4 May, 2008 8:10:01 PMNeed everyone's bless and pray. SARVA BADHA VINI MUKTI DHAN-DHANYA SUTANAANVITA; MANUSH MATH PRASADAN BHAVASHYATI NA SHANCHAY" To all dear Guru, brothers and sisters, and all of you. I need bless from everyone, so that I can be sucess in my life future and in my life. So please I am requesting to every one that please bless me and pray for me . I need everyone support and help. Thanks. your's Ramvijay dwivedi. I.I.T. Roorkee. Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join them now. Share files, take polls, and make new friends - all under one roof. Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it. Retesh. Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.