IndiaDivine.org

Shiva Temple construction : VERY IMPORTANT.Mail Scanned.Mail Scanned

Rate this topic

Guest guest

What is unfortunate is to use LORD's name to collect money by fooling

innocent gullible bhakta's.LORD's name is too sacred to be used for

immoral or ethical purposes like duping people..It is as good as

justifying violence or destruction in the name of God .It is

sacrilege and deserved to be condemned in strongest possible terms.

N Bhashyam

On 11/20/08, paramesvaran_p

<paramesvaran_p wrote:

> We can dislike their methods but not dislike the essence of Shiva which

> resides in them.

> all human beings, good or nigerian are part of the shiva's greater

> scheme.

>

>

>

>

Please respond to

> Sent by:

>

> cc:

>

> Shiva Temple construction : VERY

> IMPORTANT.Mail Scanned

>

>

>

> Namaste,

>

> PLEASE CONSIDER THIS IMPORTANT

>

> Of late a bunch of nerds have been hacking into emails of Indians and

> started to forward emails in request of money/cash. I have a personal

> experience of my Uncles' mail which have been cracked from Nigeria.

>

> This may be a real spam and PLEASE AVOID any transactions to NIGERIA

> without proper proof.

>

> Please forward or let all our Hindu Family know about this.

>

> Pranam

>

> Rajesh Chandra

> California

>

>

N. Ranganathan <rangvsh

>

> Wednesday, November 19, 2008 9:34:23 PM

> Re: Shiva Temple construction

>

>

>

> Dear All

>

> I think this request from Maha Deva Shambu is a Spam.

> For that matter no body will go to Benin City to see the funds are used

> for the purpose it is meant to be used.

> I ffe abusing Lord Shiva's name will do no good for us.

>

> Sorry if I hurted the feeling of true devotees.

>

> N.Ranganathan

>

> --- On Wed, 11/19/08, Maha Deva Shambu <mahadevashambu@ > wrote:

> Maha Deva Shambu <mahadevashambu@ >

> [om_namah_shivaya_ group] Om Namaya Shivaya MP3, Devotional songs

> om_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.com

> Wednesday, November 19, 2008, 2:11 PM

> Dear Devotees,

> Pranams and Dandavats.

> Greetings from Lord Shiva Temple Benin City Edo State, Nigeria.

> We are contacting you for your kind asistance and donation in setting

> up a temple for our beloved Lord Mahadev Shambu, In the city of Benin Edo

> state Nigeria.

>

> Presently we have a land that as been giving by a chief to build a

> temple of worship, but due to lack of financial support this project as

> not been started, Resently the chief as been in a bad health and his elder

> son a muslim is trying to get the land from us.

>

> So we contacting you to please asist us in building a foundation or

> fencing it round with blocks so that we can have it kept on our safety.

>

> We also ask for your prayers for the protection of the chief osunde

> imade, who as done this wonderful service that is eternal.

>

> For more informations contact us via this email: mahadevashambu@

> or mahadevashambucente rofpeace@ gmail.com

> Please call: +234 (0) 8038-466475 or +234 (0) 705-684860

>

> Yours in the service of lord shiva.

> Sivananda Dasa.

>

>

>

>

Dear all,

See that everybody responded to that mail, Even sivananda dasa ji also responded as this is not a spam and he is true. but he is not in the state of proving info regarding temple is there and he is managing that. It reveals that this is for only to take money from people and there is no devotion/Bakthi involved on that. Thanks a lot for alerting all immediatly

Thanks and Regards

Saravanan.T--- On Fri, 21/11/08, venkata krishnan <bcvk71 wrote:

venkata krishnan <bcvk71Re: Shiva Temple construction : VERY IMPORTANT.Mail Scanned.Mail Scanned Date: Friday, 21 November, 2008, 4:20 PM

There is circulation of many mails from Nigeria to collect money which are all fake and they are all spam I have my personal expeience init.I was asked to send money throujgh Western Union money transwer and was about to send money through it in goodfaith but it finally turned out to be a fraud perpetrated from Nigeria and luckly my money was saved by Gods grace.So never trust in any mail connected with Nigeria.

Yours faithfully,

B.C.VENKATAKRISHNAN .

Dr N Bhashyam <drnbhashyam@ grouply.com>Re: [om_namah_shivaya_ group] Shiva Temple construction : VERY IMPORTANT.Mail Scanned.Mail Scannedom_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.comFriday, November 21, 2008, 2:19 PM

What is unfortunate is to use LORD's name to collect money by foolinginnocent gullible bhakta's.LORD' s name is too sacred to be used forimmoral or ethical purposes like duping people..It is as good asjustifying violence or destruction in the name of God .It issacrilege and deserved to be condemned in strongest possible terms.N BhashyamOn 11/20/08, paramesvaran_ p. co.jp<paramesvaran_ p. co.jp> wrote:> We can dislike their methods but not dislike the essence of Shiva which> resides in them.> all human beings, good or nigerian are part of the shiva's greater> scheme.>>>>>>>>>>> Please respond to om_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.com> Sent by: om_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.com> om_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.com> cc:>> [om_namah_shivaya_ group] Shiva Temple construction : VERY> IMPORTANT.Mail Scanned>>>> Namaste,>> PLEASE CONSIDER THIS IMPORTANT>> Of late a bunch of nerds have been hacking into emails of Indians and> started to forward emails in request of money/cash. I have a personal> experience of my Uncles' mail which have been cracked from Nigeria.>> This may be a real spam and PLEASE AVOID any transactions to NIGERIA>

without proper proof.>> Please forward or let all our Hindu Family know about this.>> Pranam>> Rajesh Chandra> California>>>>>>>>> N. Ranganathan <rangvsh >> om_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.com> Wednesday, November 19, 2008 9:34:23 PM> [om_namah_shivaya_ group] Re: Shiva Temple construction>>>> Dear All>> I think this request from Maha Deva Shambu is a Spam.> For that matter no body will go to Benin City to see the funds are used> for the purpose it is meant to be used.> I ffe abusing Lord Shiva's name will do no good for us.>> Sorry if I hurted

the feeling of true devotees.>> N.Ranganathan>> --- On Wed, 11/19/08, Maha Deva Shambu <mahadevashambu@ > wrote:> Maha Deva Shambu <mahadevashambu@ >> [om_namah_shivaya_ group] Om Namaya Shivaya MP3, Devotional songs> om_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.com> Wednesday, November 19, 2008, 2:11 PM> Dear Devotees,> Pranams and Dandavats.> Greetings from Lord Shiva Temple Benin City Edo State, Nigeria.> We are contacting you for your kind asistance and donation in setting> up a temple for our beloved Lord Mahadev Shambu, In the city of Benin Edo> state Nigeria.>> Presently we have a land that as been giving by a chief to build a> temple of worship, but due to lack of financial support this project as> not been started, Resently the chief as been in a bad health and his

elder> son a muslim is trying to get the land from us.>> So we contacting you to please asist us in building a foundation or> fencing it round with blocks so that we can have it kept on our safety.>> We also ask for your prayers for the protection of the chief osunde> imade, who as done this wonderful service that is eternal.>> For more informations contact us via this email: mahadevashambu@ > or mahadevashambucente rofpeace@ gmail.com> Please call: +234 (0) 8038-466475 or +234 (0) 705-684860>> Yours in the service of lord shiva.> Sivananda Dasa.>>>>

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here

Nigerian fraud - as usual, there is nothing new under the sun. I remember emails regarding diamond mines, estates, etc. Now we read about this. Glad I am not rich to be hoodwinked into this new scam. Their karma will come back to haunt them, thats for sure--- On Fri, 11/21/08, venkata krishnan <bcvk71 wrote:

venkata krishnan <bcvk71Re: Shiva Temple construction : VERY IMPORTANT.Mail Scanned.Mail Scanned Date: Friday, November 21, 2008, 5:50 AM

There is circulation of many mails from Nigeria to collect money which are all fake and they are all spam I have my personal expeience init.I was asked to send money throujgh Western Union money transwer and was about to send money through it in goodfaith but it finally turned out to be a fraud perpetrated from Nigeria and luckly my money was saved by Gods grace.So never trust in any mail connected with Nigeria.

Yours faithfully,

B.C.VENKATAKRISHNAN .

Dr N Bhashyam <drnbhashyam@ grouply.com>Re: [om_namah_shivaya_ group] Shiva Temple construction : VERY IMPORTANT.Mail Scanned.Mail Scannedom_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.comFriday, November 21, 2008, 2:19 PM

What is unfortunate is to use LORD's name to collect money by foolinginnocent gullible bhakta's.LORD' s name is too sacred to be used forimmoral or ethical purposes like duping people..It is as good asjustifying violence or destruction in the name of God .It issacrilege and deserved to be condemned in strongest possible terms.N BhashyamOn 11/20/08, paramesvaran_ p. co.jp<paramesvaran_ p. co.jp> wrote:> We can dislike their methods but not dislike the essence of Shiva which> resides in them.> all human beings, good or nigerian are part of the shiva's greater> scheme.>>>>>>>>>>> Please respond to om_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.com> Sent by: om_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.com> om_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.com> cc:>> [om_namah_shivaya_ group] Shiva Temple construction : VERY> IMPORTANT.Mail Scanned>>>> Namaste,>> PLEASE CONSIDER THIS IMPORTANT>> Of late a bunch of nerds have been hacking into emails of Indians and> started to forward emails in request of money/cash. I have a personal> experience of my Uncles' mail which have been cracked from Nigeria.>> This may be a real spam and PLEASE AVOID any transactions to NIGERIA>

without proper proof.>> Please forward or let all our Hindu Family know about this.>> Pranam>> Rajesh Chandra> California>>>>>>>>> N. Ranganathan <rangvsh >> om_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.com> Wednesday, November 19, 2008 9:34:23 PM> [om_namah_shivaya_ group] Re: Shiva Temple construction>>>> Dear All>> I think this request from Maha Deva Shambu is a Spam.> For that matter no body will go to Benin City to see the funds are used> for the purpose it is meant to be used.> I ffe abusing Lord Shiva's name will do no good for us.>> Sorry if I hurted

the feeling of true devotees.>> N.Ranganathan>> --- On Wed, 11/19/08, Maha Deva Shambu <mahadevashambu@ > wrote:> Maha Deva Shambu <mahadevashambu@ >> [om_namah_shivaya_ group] Om Namaya Shivaya MP3, Devotional songs> om_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.com> Wednesday, November 19, 2008, 2:11 PM> Dear Devotees,> Pranams and Dandavats.> Greetings from Lord Shiva Temple Benin City Edo State, Nigeria.> We are contacting you for your kind asistance and donation in setting> up a temple for our beloved Lord Mahadev Shambu, In the city of Benin Edo> state Nigeria.>> Presently we have a land that as been giving by a chief to build a> temple of worship, but due to lack of financial support this project as> not been started, Resently the chief as been in a bad health and his

elder> son a muslim is trying to get the land from us.>> So we contacting you to please asist us in building a foundation or> fencing it round with blocks so that we can have it kept on our safety.>> We also ask for your prayers for the protection of the chief osunde> imade, who as done this wonderful service that is eternal.>> For more informations contact us via this email: mahadevashambu@ > or mahadevashambucente rofpeace@ gmail.com> Please call: +234 (0) 8038-466475 or +234 (0) 705-684860>> Yours in the service of lord shiva.> Sivananda Dasa.>>>>