Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear all,

Please go through the attachements.

Regards

Hari

--- On Sat, 11/4/09, james <japa_108 wrote:

james <japa_108 Re: mantra chanting Date: Saturday, 11 April, 2009, 8:17 AM

Well I do have a question all this too. While I can understand to worship and love and pursue sadhana of God with out selfish motives etc. were not mantras and procedures given to us by the Rshis so as to enhance and alliviate our day to day lives? om_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.com, Divakara Tanjore <div_tan > wrote:>> Hi Rupak, > > as Rahul ji said, your sadhana should be pure without expectations, focus on your practice results will follow. Gayatri mantra is maha mantra, chanting this mantra will bring light into our life, when this divine light comes into us automatically all negativities will decrease. > > chant using a mala (rosary with 108 beads), this will improve your focus

and also intensity, try to increase the count by increasing the malas but do not force your self. > > There is an important spiritual saying, Seek the Lord and his kingdom and everything else will follow, focus only on Sadhana god will show you the way. keep chanting and never give up sadhana.> > I understand you are seeking help and guidance from god, there is nothing wrong in doing that, continue your chanting, you can chant Mahalakshimi mantra also.> > God Bless, > In Divine Love, Om Namah Shivaya, > Divakar. > > > > --- On Fri, 4/10/09, Rahul Sharma <toneyrahulsharma@ ...> wrote:> > Rahul Sharma <toneyrahulsharma@ ...>> Re: [om_namah_shivaya_ group] mantra chanting> om_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.com> Friday, April 10, 2009, 7:38 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Hello Rupak> > I am sorry to say but the truth is you have to chat it with devotion and with nish kama Karma meaning with out any desire to get something (material benefit). Rest leave it to god he will take care any mantra which you feel is comfortable recite it with nish kama .> > God Bless> > > > > RAHULSHARMA> > --- On Thu, 4/9/09, rupak kumar <rupak5955 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:> > rupak kumar <rupak5955 (AT) (DOT) co.in>> Re: [om_namah_shivaya_ group] mantra chanting> om_namah_shivaya_ group@

s.com> Thursday, April 9, 2009, 5:35 AM> > > > > > > > > > I am chanting the Gayatri Mantra 22 times daily (11+11). But till now I am not aware if I have got any results. How long does it take to get siddhi in a particular mantra ?> > Can I chant Om Shreem Hreem Shreem Mahalaxmiyei Namah along with Gayatri Mantra as I am facing acute financial problem since a long time.> > Please advice.> > Rupak Baruah> > --- On Sat, 4/4/09, ganz manz <actionforsoul@ .it> wrote:> > > ganz manz <actionforsoul@ .it>> Re: [om_namah_shivaya_ group] mantra chanting> om_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.com, om_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.com> Saturday, 4 April, 2009, 11:42 AM> > > > >

> > > I use most om namah shivaya for spiritual path> > and once a day I do this chanting to better daily life in work and relationship> > 1 mala sri ram jay ram jay jay ram om to purify a little bit> 1 mala om gum ganapataye namaha to break obstacles> 1 mala Om Shreem Hreem Shreem Kamale Kamalaleyi Praseed Praseed > Om Shreem Hreem Shreem Mahalaxmiyei Namaha to solve my money problem which disturb my life> then I do almost 20 mala of om namah shivaya daily> what do you think?> thanks> francesco> > > > > - > Dev Maharaj > om_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.com > Friday, April 03, 2009 9:06 PM> Re: [om_namah_shivaya_ group] mantra chanting> > > > > > > >

Aum> > Namaste> > A small piece of advice to you, aside from purificatory and invocation mantras,> in order for you to see any measurable results with any mantra you should stick to one only, when you become proficient then you can progress to others. Chanting many mantras (you haven't specified which, under what conditions they were obtained, etc.)> can have negative/harmful effects if you don't know what you are doing, please be careful for your own sake ! These are not fun (no matter how much you like them), but serious tools when they activate.> > Namah Sivaya> Aum> > --- On Fri, 4/3/09, actionforsoul@ .it <actionforsoul@ .it> wrote:> > > actionforsoul@ .it <actionforsoul@ .it>> [om_namah_shivaya_ group] mantra chanting> om_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.com> Friday,

April 3, 2009, 5:14 AM> > > > > I like very much chant mantra> and I like to chant different mantra> > is a problem if I chant four different mantra during the day?> > one create obstacle for the others ?> > or they work properly in the same way?> > thanks> francesco> > > > > Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here>

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.