IndiaDivine.org

Disease

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Respect Vijayanji,

As per your wishes, I forward this email to the group.

From all the respectful responses to your posts, It is clear that your

words resonate with a lot of members.

Thank you for your continued offerings.

I don't care if you are bad or sinful or foolish. Name me one who isnt

& most of all me.

All I know, is that when you write, I understand.

With respect & gratitude.

Hari Om

Shabnam

----

VIJAYANJI

15/04/2009 12:51:46

infratherm

Re: lord shiva's presence

kindly repeat it to the group members so that they get an inspiration to think, analyse and find truth.

Thank u for the kind feelings u expressed. Indeed, i am not eligible for that. I am a very very bad, sinful, foolish person.

Anyhow, thank u for your broadness.

----------------

There is no need to have knowledge about scriptures. Each word you get, you hear, start analysing.

eg.

disease. - you are doing the 'dis' work of ease. what is ease, it is feeling of easy. correct ? you are doing a work which is negative to ease, that is disease.

attention - what is this. you are not in attention but you are 'at' tension. when you are at tension, can u come to 'stand at ease' No because you are waiting for hearing the next command stand at ease. since it is hearing you as a 'command' you cannot be 'at ease'

so always you are 'at tension' and that is attention.

like that from the start of your day, what are the sounds you hear, what are the smells you smell, what are the sceens you see, what are the touchings you touch, what are the things you eat. all these things be made to minute study and analysis.

In a day, every minute, you are creating a world in your mind. You look to it and see that how far it works according to your wish, how far it works against your wishes, how far it is conforming to your requirements, how far it creates the idears which are acceptable to you, how many times you get annoid of things not being offered which you really do not want, etc etc

Try to take food early in the evening. After every body is slept, at mid night, wake up and move to another room or place, sit there on a suitable mat or like that item, with deep, silently tell in your mind that you are a peaceful Atma, you are a courageous Atma, you are the pure image of paramAtma or Siva, concentrate to centre point of your both eyebrows or heart and do the sankalpa that Siva is there, look him, visualise him there.

Start practicing it. Ladies get results very quickly than gents because ladies normally do not carry the tension at work place or other places like gents. So they have a clean mind almost always.

visit the site swami ramdev - www.divyayog.com The Astha channel (TV) is giving good classes from 6 to 8 in the morning (IST) and 6 to 8 evening (IST).

Rest in next

vijayanji

--- On Wed, 15/4/09, infratherm <bioacoustics wrote:

infratherm <bioacousticsRe: lord shiva's presence"VIJAYANJI" <vijayankiliyilWednesday, 15 April, 2009, 1:58 AM

Dear Respected Sir,

Having read yet another gem from you on Soma & Sage Durvasa, I find that my whole being is excited again because

I crave to view anything & everything exactly from your rare & amazing perspective.

This is the kind of thinking I have been looking for always but never found it until I read your posts.

I too think about our mythology in ways which try to reflect the underlying principals but due to my lack of

sufficient knowledge about our scriptures & no one to guide me, I feel quite frustrated & lost most times.

I don't read the Scriptures because I don't know Sanskrit & because I know that the scriptures are not to be taken at

face value but understood in ways which you speak of & this requires the Grace of a specialized Guru like yourself.

I understand & reluctantly accept your reasons below but humbly request you that please include me

whenever you feel moved to pen down any of your gems about anything you choose to write.

I will always be waiting with bated anticipation & total appreciation.

Whenever you feel moved to offer Gyan daan, I will always be an humble & greatful recipient.

I thank you from all my heart.

With Respect & Regard.

Hari Om !

Shabnam

----

VIJAYANJI

15/04/2009 06:43:26

infratherm

Re: lord shiva's presence

dear shabnam

there are very very to write. due to occupations in other areas limiting me to write. i do not have anything in paper or book form. whatever i write is extempo.

however i will try to give u something occasionally.

yours sincerely

vijayan

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.