IndiaDivine.org

Peaceful life

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Vijayanji,

Thank u very much for ur suggestions, but pls give me some suggestions which

will not disturb my routine day to day life and my likes and dislikes.

And I dont want to sacrifice my likes and dislikes. bcos If sacrifice then I

have to follow a gurujis life who has sacrificed his life to Shiva.

So let me start with a simple steps and find the peace. bcos iam a normal man

living for my day to day bread and water.

Thanks

Regards

Lingaraj

Guest guest

DAILY BREAD WINNING IS THE KARMA YOG. YOU CANNOT ESCAPE THIS. THIS IS THE FIRST ESSENTIAL THING EVERYBODY HAS TO DO. AFTER DOING THIS OTHER TYPES OF YOGA CAN BE PRACTISED.--- On Thu, 4/16/09, mlingaraj72 <mlingaraj72 wrote:

mlingaraj72 <mlingaraj72 Peaceful life Date: Thursday, April 16, 2009, 1:43 PM

Vijayanji,Thank u very much for ur suggestions, but pls give me some suggestions which will not disturb my routine day to day life and my likes and dislikes.And I dont want to sacrifice my likes and dislikes. bcos If sacrifice then I have to follow a gurujis life who has sacrificed his life to Shiva.So let me start with a simple steps and find the peace. bcos iam a normal man living for my day to day bread and water.ThanksRegardsLingaraj

Guest guest

so be happy with bread and water

but if you desire to know more

if you open the door you will be not the same anymore

thanks

francesco

-

mlingaraj72

Thursday, April 16, 2009 3:43 PM

Peaceful life

Vijayanji,Thank u very much for ur suggestions, but pls give me some suggestions which will not disturb my routine day to day life and my likes and dislikes.And I dont want to sacrifice my likes and dislikes. bcos If sacrifice then I have to follow a gurujis life who has sacrificed his life to Shiva.So let me start with a simple steps and find the peace. bcos iam a normal man living for my day to day bread and water.ThanksRegardsLingaraj

Guest guest

Dear Lingaraj,

We cannot have both :), if we want to understand god and walk in the spiritual path then we have to make certain changes (Atlease a few to start).

The process of changing can be slow or measured, we cannot change overnight and become a yogi, usually the change process will span many lives.

we can atleat take a few first steps in that direction, First thing is to identify what good qualities we have and what things we have to or can change, atleast accepting the facts in our heart sincerely and asking Lord shiva for guidance will plant the seeds of change and put us in the divine path.

Change should slowly come from within rather than forced from outside, if we accept our drawbacks and surrender to lord then peace will start descending upon us, if we follow the basic spiritual principles of truth, thankfulness, kindness, forgiveness etc in our life with some spiritual techniques like prayer and mantra chanting and yoga we will find peace, blessings from god even living a normal life, slowly we will bloom like a lotus in the mud.

Om Namah Shivaya,

Divakar.

--- On Thu, 4/16/09, mlingaraj72 <mlingaraj72 wrote:

mlingaraj72 <mlingaraj72 Peaceful life Date: Thursday, April 16, 2009, 9:43 AM

Guest guest

DEAR DEVOTEES,

can any one can clear my doubt?.i want to ask something which kindles my heart.basically i am from a saiva family all my family members have faith in loard shiva.in my childhood i used to go to temple and pray to god.but after sometimes i asked to myself is the god is in existance if so why some peoples are suffering eventhough they find a place in the feet of lord(the person who goes to temple regularly or periodically).god has the responsible to make peoples happy .but why he is not doing such things.in my life i found that the people who do evil things to others are living happy and people who are doing some good deeds and all the time chanting his namas suffer a lot. and i also got some answers it is all due to karma, if so why we want to pray to god and alway chant his namas.and have experienced that god will rescue his

people.

DONT THINK THAT I AM AN ATHEIST.I TOO HAVE FAITH BUT THE MATTER IS I AM NOT FULLY SATISFIED.

REALLY IF ANY ONE COME FORWARD TO ANSWER FOR THIS QUESTION I WILL BE REALLY THANKFUL AND GRATEFUL TO LORD SHIVA.

with best whises-shanmugha priya.

--- On Thu, 16/4/09, VIJAYANJI <vijayankiliyil wrote:

VIJAYANJI <vijayankiliyilRe: Peaceful life Cc: mlingaraj72Date: Thursday, 16 April, 2009, 12:30 PM

SARVAM SIVA MAYAM

When the mother conceives, from that stage itself, the science in which you have full faith, that science, does not allow that zygote, - the uni-cellular organ - to grow in its natural way - in the prAkritic way. Medicines, injections, tablets etc are administered in it compulsorily from outside.

Due to this, that zygote, that foetus, that kid, does not have to depend much on its mother. That kid does not have to try itself. This administering of medicines, in most of the cases, all are unwanted and unnecessary, make this growing child fully dependent on outside food, which is easily available in sufficient quantity, that too, in a capsule form, in a concentrated form and is too effective, and that too without making any effort, without doing any job. This makes that kid dependent on the outer world. As soon as that kid is born, its brain, whatever it developed with the help of these administered food, it starts thinking about the outside world. Slowly it starts learning about all the outside things which are able to see, which are able to hear, which are able to smell etc Then whatever the parents, the family members, the society, the institutions, his caste, his creed, his relegion, his cultural

organisation, his social organisation, his political organisation, his nation, all they give him, all they teach him, are about the things which are "STUDY OF VISIBLES IN TERMS OF CALCULABLES" All are troubling to set up a HOUSE in him. Nobody wants to set up a HOME in him. Nor he also.

Living in the family, living in the HOME, living in the society, engaging in all the outside activities, one can leave a peaceful life. Surely one may not be able to travel in the spiritual way and get peace. But one can prevent himself becoming pieces which will destroy his peace. God gave us the health, all the organs in working condition, the head, eyes, ears, mouth, hands, stomach, legs and all that and still I make hue and cry and complain to everybody that I do not have peace. Just think, I have everyting my body needs, I have the necessary health, wealth and knowledge. Still why I am not happy. Even after having all these, if I am not happy, if I do not have peace, definitely, these things cannot give peace to anybody in the world.

Then what to do now. I cannot just throw it away and you should not. Start parting with these things as far as possible. The more you part with, the more you earn the point, the more your account will be credited with credit. What is going out, what you are giving to another, that is credit and what is coming in, what you get that is debit.In the mercantile accounting principle also, this is the system. We can see the accountants themselves do not believe in this when it comes to their personal life. List of Debtors is the list of amount which you are to receive and list of Creditors means the list which you are to pay.

When you see a visual, try to see in it what is not seen. When you see a picture, we normally say that if that colour is still little bit darker, it would have been more nice, if this line is little thin, it will be more impressive. We fail to see the person who drew it, we fail to see the person who painted it, we fail to see the time, energy and money he spent for that, we never enquired about that person whether he is in need of my help monitorily at least, try to see that invisible force which forces him to draw or make such pictures.

Like that just think, from (with) a small drop of liquid, I am here, you are here, others are here. What is this wonder. When one starts just thinking like this, he will become peace. His Atma will become peace. You cannot get peace because it is not piece. Only those which are pieces, you can purchase. But peace is not that, peace is not seen anywhere, peace is not for sale anywhere. It is to be felt, it is to be experienced. It is not outside, it is in you and therefore you will not 'get' it. Do not bring all the worldly, material matters into your mind, store it in your brain, it will get jammed and will exhaust the memory. If your computer memory is full, you delete the unwanted files. Here also you have to delete the unwanted stored items to get more space. Accommodate there the .jpg files of Siva.

SIVA IS THERE WITH YOU, HE IS IN YOU, HE IS OUTSIDE YOU, HE IS AROUND YOU, HE IS IN FRONT OF YOU, BENEATH YOU, ABOVE YOU, YOU ARE IN IT, IT IS IN YOU, TRY TO FEEL THIS PRINCIPLE, YOU ARE A PEACEFUL AATMA. Om...........

Wish you all the best

vijayan

--- On Tue, 14/4/09, mlingaraj72 <mlingaraj72@ > wrote:

mlingaraj72 <mlingaraj72@ >[om_namah_shivaya_ group] Peaceful lifeom_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.comTuesday, 14 April, 2009, 9:58 PM

How do u live a peaceful life. please tell me the steps/methods to follow to live in peace.------------ --------- --------- ------

Guest guest

Hi

It is not that a good person suffer and evil enjoy.

Every person is bound by karma. If a true devotee is suffering that means his karma is cleariing and he will soon move to the next level of knowing the truth and reality. He is moving towards being one with God conscious.

If a evil person is enjoying then it is because he has done some very good deed in previous life. Nature is not partial. It never says that now u have become bad and u cant reap the effects of ur good karma. But one thing is sure that he is empting his karma very quickly and once it is over then he will be left only with bearing the result of evil work.

Going to temple and worshiping the lord should not be done with an intention to recieve in return. Just love lord as u love ur parents or relatives.

True happiness can be only by becoming one with God conscious.

Just love the lord and he will send you a guru who will guide you to moksha.

God bless

Dinesh.--- On Fri, 4/17/09, shanmugha priya priya <priyapsindia2020 wrote:

shanmugha priya priya <priyapsindia2020Re: Peaceful life Date: Friday, April 17, 2009, 1:35 PM

DEAR DEVOTEES,

can any one can clear my doubt?.i want to ask something which kindles my heart.basically i am from a saiva family all my family members have faith in loard shiva.in my childhood i used to go to temple and pray to god.but after sometimes i asked to myself is the god is in existance if so why some peoples are suffering eventhough they find a place in the feet of lord(the person who goes to temple regularly or periodically) .god has the responsible to make peoples happy .but why he is not doing such things.in my life i found that the people who do evil things to others are living happy and people who are doing some good deeds and all the time chanting his namas suffer a lot. and i also got some answers it is all due to karma, if so why we want to pray to god and alway chant his namas.and have experienced that god will rescue

his people.

DONT THINK THAT I AM AN ATHEIST.I TOO HAVE FAITH BUT THE MATTER IS I AM NOT FULLY SATISFIED.

REALLY IF ANY ONE COME FORWARD TO ANSWER FOR THIS QUESTION I WILL BE REALLY THANKFUL AND GRATEFUL TO LORD SHIVA.

--- On Thu, 16/4/09, VIJAYANJI <vijayankiliyil@ > wrote:

VIJAYANJI <vijayankiliyil@ >Re: [om_namah_shivaya_ group] Peaceful lifeom_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.comCc: mlingaraj72@ Thursday, 16 April, 2009, 12:30 PM

SARVAM SIVA MAYAM

When the mother conceives, from that stage itself, the science in which you have full faith, that science, does not allow that zygote, - the uni-cellular organ - to grow in its natural way - in the prAkritic way. Medicines, injections, tablets etc are administered in it compulsorily from outside.

Due to this, that zygote, that foetus, that kid, does not have to depend much on its mother. That kid does not have to try itself. This administering of medicines, in most of the cases, all are unwanted and unnecessary, make this growing child fully dependent on outside food, which is easily available in sufficient quantity, that too, in a capsule form, in a concentrated form and is too effective, and that too without making any effort, without doing any job. This makes that kid dependent on the outer world. As soon as that kid is born, its brain, whatever it developed with the help of these administered food, it starts thinking about the outside world. Slowly it starts learning about all the outside things which are able to see, which are able to hear, which are able to smell etc Then whatever the parents, the family members, the society, the institutions, his caste, his creed, his relegion, his cultural

organisation, his social organisation, his political organisation, his nation, all they give him, all they teach him, are about the things which are "STUDY OF VISIBLES IN TERMS OF CALCULABLES" All are troubling to set up a HOUSE in him. Nobody wants to set up a HOME in him. Nor he also.

Living in the family, living in the HOME, living in the society, engaging in all the outside activities, one can leave a peaceful life. Surely one may not be able to travel in the spiritual way and get peace. But one can prevent himself becoming pieces which will destroy his peace. God gave us the health, all the organs in working condition, the head, eyes, ears, mouth, hands, stomach, legs and all that and still I make hue and cry and complain to everybody that I do not have peace. Just think, I have everyting my body needs, I have the necessary health, wealth and knowledge. Still why I am not happy. Even after having all these, if I am not happy, if I do not have peace, definitely, these things cannot give peace to anybody in the world.

Then what to do now. I cannot just throw it away and you should not. Start parting with these things as far as possible. The more you part with, the more you earn the point, the more your account will be credited with credit. What is going out, what you are giving to another, that is credit and what is coming in, what you get that is debit.In the mercantile accounting principle also, this is the system. We can see the accountants themselves do not believe in this when it comes to their personal life. List of Debtors is the list of amount which you are to receive and list of Creditors means the list which you are to pay.

When you see a visual, try to see in it what is not seen. When you see a picture, we normally say that if that colour is still little bit darker, it would have been more nice, if this line is little thin, it will be more impressive. We fail to see the person who drew it, we fail to see the person who painted it, we fail to see the time, energy and money he spent for that, we never enquired about that person whether he is in need of my help monitorily at least, try to see that invisible force which forces him to draw or make such pictures.

Like that just think, from (with) a small drop of liquid, I am here, you are here, others are here. What is this wonder. When one starts just thinking like this, he will become peace. His Atma will become peace. You cannot get peace because it is not piece. Only those which are pieces, you can purchase. But peace is not that, peace is not seen anywhere, peace is not for sale anywhere. It is to be felt, it is to be experienced. It is not outside, it is in you and therefore you will not 'get' it. Do not bring all the worldly, material matters into your mind, store it in your brain, it will get jammed and will exhaust the memory. If your computer memory is full, you delete the unwanted files. Here also you have to delete the unwanted stored items to get more space. Accommodate there the .jpg files of Siva.

SIVA IS THERE WITH YOU, HE IS IN YOU, HE IS OUTSIDE YOU, HE IS AROUND YOU, HE IS IN FRONT OF YOU, BENEATH YOU, ABOVE YOU, YOU ARE IN IT, IT IS IN YOU, TRY TO FEEL THIS PRINCIPLE, YOU ARE A PEACEFUL AATMA. Om.......... .

Wish you all the best

vijayan

mlingaraj72 <mlingaraj72@ >[om_namah_shivaya_ group] Peaceful lifeom_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.comTuesday, 14 April, 2009, 9:58 PM

How do u live a peaceful life. please tell me the steps/methods to follow to live in peace.------------ --------- --------- ------

Guest guest

DearPriya,

for your doughts,

All are due to karma only.

and no god ask to come to temple regurlay and pray to him. man only go to temple and pray for his satisfaction only.

but if we do some thing good to anybody or to anything it will reduce our quantity of

negatives karma.

by

J.Muthukumaran.

--- On Fri, 17/4/09, shanmugha priya priya <priyapsindia2020 wrote:

shanmugha priya priya <priyapsindia2020Re: Peaceful life Date: Friday, 17 April, 2009, 3:05 AM

DEAR DEVOTEES,

can any one can clear my doubt?.i want to ask something which kindles my heart.basically i am from a saiva family all my family members have faith in loard shiva.in my childhood i used to go to temple and pray to god.but after sometimes i asked to myself is the god is in existance if so why some peoples are suffering eventhough they find a place in the feet of lord(the person who goes to temple regularly or periodically) .god has the responsible to make peoples happy .but why he is not doing such things.in my life i found that the people who do evil things to others are living happy and people who are doing some good deeds and all the time chanting his namas suffer a lot. and i also got some answers it is all due to karma, if so why we want to pray to god and alway chant his namas.and have experienced that god will rescue

his people.

VIJAYANJI <vijayankiliyil@ >Re: [om_namah_shivaya_ group] Peaceful lifeom_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.comCc: mlingaraj72@ Thursday, 16 April, 2009, 12:30 PM

SARVAM SIVA MAYAM

SIVA IS THERE WITH YOU, HE IS IN YOU, HE IS OUTSIDE YOU, HE IS AROUND YOU, HE IS IN FRONT OF YOU, BENEATH YOU, ABOVE YOU, YOU ARE IN IT, IT IS IN YOU, TRY TO FEEL THIS PRINCIPLE, YOU ARE A PEACEFUL AATMA. Om.......... .

Wish you all the best

vijayan

Guest guest

Along with the effects of Karma we also have some free will, we have to be conscious and judicious in using our free will, if we do good things using our free will we will reduce our karmic balance, if we do bad things using our free will then we will add more to our karma.

As suggested bhakti and prayer should be done selflessly, Bhakti and prayer will connect us to god, keep us humble and grounded and keep our hearts and mind clean. In that state we will lead a good life or atlease try to change, this will reduce our bad deeds and eventually reduce our karma in the long run.

God Bless,

Om Namah Shivaya,

Divakar.

--- On Fri, 4/17/09, chandak dinesh <Dev_kishan999 wrote:

chandak dinesh <Dev_kishan999Re: Peaceful life Date: Friday, April 17, 2009, 11:57 AM

Hi

It is not that a good person suffer and evil enjoy.

Every person is bound by karma. If a true devotee is suffering that means his karma is cleariing and he will soon move to the next level of knowing the truth and reality. He is moving towards being one with God conscious.

If a evil person is enjoying then it is because he has done some very good deed in previous life. Nature is not partial. It never says that now u have become bad and u cant reap the effects of ur good karma. But one thing is sure that he is empting his karma very quickly and once it is over then he will be left only with bearing the result of evil work.

Going to temple and worshiping the lord should not be done with an intention to recieve in return. Just love lord as u love ur parents or relatives.

True happiness can be only by becoming one with God conscious.

Just love the lord and he will send you a guru who will guide you to moksha.

God bless

Dinesh.--- On Fri, 4/17/09, shanmugha priya priya <priyapsindia2020@ .co. in> wrote:

shanmugha priya priya <priyapsindia2020@ .co. in>Re: [om_namah_shivaya_ group] Peaceful lifeom_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.comFriday, April 17, 2009, 1:35 PM

DEAR DEVOTEES,

his people.

SARVAM SIVA MAYAM

Wish you all the best

vijayan

Guest guest

AumNamastegod has the responsible to make peoples happy .but

why he is not doing such things.in my life i found that the people who

do evil things to others are living happy and people who are doing some

good deeds and all the time chanting his namas suffer a lot._______________________who told you that God has a responsibility to make anyone happy ?, this is what you assume or would like to believe.This is taken from another post Shiva is a god of many, often contrasting, characteristics. He is associated with the creative energy of the universe and at the same time with its destruction. Literally his name means 'One in whom the universe sleeps after destruction and before the next cycle of creation'. All that is created must one day disintegrate; this disintegration is a return to the formless void from which creation may once again spring forth. Shiva is the dynamic power behind this endless cycle of birth, death and rebirth. He is the master of Tantric yoga, an esoteric science of sexuality, and also the Lord of ascetics,

renunciates and yogis. He is the god of the battlefield, the cremation grounds, and inauspicious crossroads, and he is accompanied by demons, ghosts, and evil spirits. An often frightening deity, Shiva is also the exponent of the arts and the creator of dance. but understand this, happiness is not eternal and those who appear happy will soon reap the rewards of their happiness...lol. However, those who chant will also have happiness that is of a different kind..mental peace and power of spirit.Namah SivayaAum--- On Fri, 4/17/09, shanmugha priya priya <priyapsindia2020 wrote:shanmugha priya priya <priyapsindia2020Re: Peaceful lifeTo:

Date: Friday, April 17, 2009, 1:05 AM

DEAR DEVOTEES,

can any one can clear my doubt?.i want to ask something which kindles my heart.basically i am from a saiva family all my family members have faith in loard shiva.in my childhood i used to go to temple and pray to god.but after sometimes i asked to myself is the god is in existance if so why some peoples are suffering eventhough they find a place in the feet of lord(the person who goes to temple regularly or periodically) .god has the responsible to make peoples happy .but why he is not doing such things.in my life i found that the people who do evil things to others are living happy and people who are doing some good deeds and all the time chanting his namas suffer a lot. and i also got some answers it is all due to karma, if so why we want to pray to god and alway

chant his namas.and have experienced that god will rescue his

people.

SARVAM SIVA MAYAM

Like that just think, from (with) a small drop of liquid, I am here, you are here, others are here. What is this wonder. When one starts just thinking like this, he will become peace. His Atma will become peace. You cannot get peace because it is not piece.. Only those which are pieces, you can purchase. But peace is not that, peace is not seen anywhere, peace is not for sale anywhere. It is to be felt, it is to be experienced. It is not outside, it is in you and therefore you will not 'get' it. Do not bring all the worldly, material matters into your mind, store it in your brain, it will get jammed and will exhaust the memory. If your computer memory is full, you delete the unwanted files. Here also you have to delete the unwanted stored items to get more space. Accommodate there the .jpg files of Siva.

Wish you all the best

vijayan

Guest guest

1. If you decide to be not hurt by others unjustified words of abuse.harsh treatment,and not to be

shaken by unfaithful friends, relatives, and ignore all attempts by your surroundings to make

your life hell you will live in peace.

2.Peace cant be purchased, taken on loan and same way no one can take away your peace.

3.Desist from comparisons, criticisms of others, and let go of EGO.

4. Learn to live with whatever you have, you get, and if more is needed work for it to your best.

5.Daily spend time alone. Meditate.Pray. Be at peace.Wish ALL OTHERS TO BE HAPPY

Help others in what ever little way you can

Helping others need not be with your money /expenditure.

Look forward to more good things, ignore bad things as bad dreams.

TRC

On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 12:30 PM, VIJAYANJI <vijayankiliyil wrote:

SARVAM SIVA MAYAM

When the mother conceives, from that stage itself,  the science in which you have full faith, that science, does not allow that zygote,  - the uni-cellular organ -  to grow in its natural way - in the prAkritic way.   Medicines, injections, tablets etc are administered in it compulsorily from outside.

Due to this, that zygote, that foetus, that kid, does not have to depend much on its mother. That kid does not have to try itself.  This administering of medicines, in most of the cases, all are unwanted and unnecessary, make this growing child fully dependent on outside food, which is easily available in sufficient quantity, that too, in a capsule form, in a concentrated form and is too effective, and that too without making any effort, without doing any job.   This makes that kid dependent on the outer world. As soon as that kid is born, its brain, whatever it developed with the help of these administered food, it starts thinking about the outside world.  Slowly it starts learning about all the outside things which are able to see, which are able to hear, which are able to smell etc  Then whatever the parents, the family members, the society, the institutions, his caste, his creed, his relegion, his cultural organisation, his social organisation, his political organisation, his nation, all they give him, all they teach him, are about the things which are " STUDY OF VISIBLES IN TERMS OF CALCULABLES "    All are troubling to set up a HOUSE in him. Nobody wants to set up a HOME in him. Nor he also.

Living in the family, living in the HOME, living in the society, engaging in all the outside activities, one can leave a peaceful life. Surely one may not be able to travel in the spiritual way and get peace. But one can prevent himself becoming pieces which will destroy his peace.  God gave us the health, all the organs in working condition, the head, eyes, ears, mouth, hands, stomach, legs and all that and still I make hue and cry and complain to everybody that I do not have peace.  Just think, I have everyting my body needs, I have the necessary health,  wealth and knowledge. Still why I am not happy. Even after having all these, if I am not happy, if I do not have peace, definitely, these things cannot give peace to anybody in the world. 

Then what to do now. I cannot just throw it away and you should not.  Start parting with these things as far as possible.  The more you part with, the more you earn the point, the more your account will be credited with credit.  What is going out, what you are giving to another, that is credit and what is coming in, what you get that is debit.In the mercantile accounting principle also, this is the system. We can see the accountants themselves do not believe in this when it comes to their personal life.  List of Debtors is the list of amount which you are to receive and list of Creditors means the list which you are to pay. 

When you see a visual, try to see in it what is not seen. When you see a picture, we normally say that if that colour is still little bit darker, it would have been more nice, if this line is little thin, it will be more impressive.  We fail to see the person who drew it, we fail to see the person who painted it, we fail to see the time, energy and money he spent for that, we never enquired about that person whether he is in need of my help monitorily at least, try to see that invisible force which forces him to draw or make such pictures. 

Like that just think, from (with) a small drop of liquid, I am here, you are here, others are here. What is this wonder.  When one starts just thinking like this, he will become peace. His Atma will become peace. You cannot get peace because it is not piece. Only those which are pieces, you can purchase. But peace is not that, peace is not seen anywhere, peace is not for sale anywhere. It is to be felt, it is to be experienced. It is not outside, it is in you and therefore you will not 'get' it.   Do not bring all the worldly, material matters into your mind, store it in your brain, it will get jammed and will exhaust the memory. If your computer memory is full, you delete the unwanted files.  Here also you have to delete the unwanted stored items to get more space. Accommodate there the .jpg files of Siva.

SIVA IS THERE WITH YOU, HE IS IN YOU, HE IS OUTSIDE YOU, HE IS AROUND YOU, HE IS IN FRONT OF YOU, BENEATH YOU, ABOVE YOU, YOU ARE IN IT, IT IS IN YOU, TRY TO FEEL THIS PRINCIPLE, YOU ARE A PEACEFUL AATMA.  Om..........

Wish you all the best

vijayan

--- On Tue, 14/4/09, mlingaraj72 <mlingaraj72 wrote:

mlingaraj72 <mlingaraj72 Peaceful life

Date: Tuesday, 14 April, 2009, 9:58 PM

How do u live a peaceful life. please tell me the steps/methods to follow to live in peace.---

Guest guest

--- On Fri, 17/4/09, shanmugha priya priya <priyapsindia2020 wrote:

shanmugha priya priya <priyapsindia2020Re: Peaceful life Date: Friday, 17 April, 2009, 8:05 AM

DEAR DEVOTEES,

his people.

SARVAM SIVA MAYAM

Wish you all the best

vijayan

Guest guest

Peaceful life is the same as happy life.We should go to the basic question as to what is happiness. Is it obtained when you are rich, have a great job, have houses, have a fine family etc? This is the common understanding of happiness. Is Happiness the same as having all these material items? Is happiness contained in external things like money and women?If we think for a moment it will be clear that there is no clear connection between them. We may or may not get happiness from money etc. So then how do you explain the happy state of mind?Happiness is in the mind! What is the state of mind when you are happy?Mind is peaceful and calm. It is a State of bliss induced by many external factors like money, job, property etc. or by internal conviction!Once we understand it, we can look to making the mind free in many ways. This is the biggest secret of all Upanishads and other scriptures. Once we know that it is the mind and not the other factors then we can look for ways of calming the mind without any of the external agencies.Once the secret of happiness is known, the attachment to external objects will reduce or the other way around. Mind can be freed without the need for money, women etc.Our Karmas can only cause denial of many external objects to us. But can it affect our happiness? NO is the answer. So instead of lamenting about karma, kali yuga etc, take up some religious practices (all practices will help- it is not some special meditation technique! Simple sandya vandana, japa or temple worship should all work) with the intention of calming down the mind. The results will be miraculous! This may take a long time but progress will be there to make you free!.Regards,V.Muralidharan

Guest guest

Te query raised by Ms. S. Priya., is quite common amongst many even amongst my friend circle. Questions like " if everything is destined, then what is the significance of Karama" or " if destiny deciedes everyhting, then why a man is held responsible for good or bad results" etc. etc. I also had similar kind of query in my mind several years ago (say 10 years back) and tried hard to undestand the indepth co-relationship between Desitny and Karma by way of understanding the "Theory of Karma".

I feel whatever respected Divakar ji and Dinesh ji has said is percfectly right. Here, with due respect to Divakar ji and Dinesh ji, I would like to present the views with which I am very much convinced. The views are presented by many spiritual leaders time to time. I hope this presentation might help all to understand the importance of Destiny and Karma. My sincere request to respected Divarkar ji and Dinesh ji to please suggest/indicate/add /improve if you find something is missing in this presentation.

THE LAW OF KARMA (ACTION)

The simple and concise definition of Karma is that "each and every physical action or deed that one performs with the cooperation of the mind, right from morning to evening, during the whole day and night, during the whole week, whole month, whole year and during the whole of your life right from birth to death is called Karma".

The whole universe is governed by the 'Law of Karma'.

As you sow, so shall you reap is the basic "law of karma".

Thus the 'Law of Karma' is the law of(1) action and reaction(2) cause and effect(3) effort and destiny.

Action and reaction, cause and effect, effort and destiny, are all equal and opposite.

There are three kinds of karmas.

1. Sanchit Karma (Hindi word) : "Sanchit karma"- the storehouse of accumulated actions. Sanchit Karma are referred to those Karma which are stored for the future to bear fruits. "Sanchit" karma, i.e. accumulated karma means "which are stored as yet," not fructified. So such like karmas, from hundreds of births back, are just in store, not yet touched for reaction.

When these Karmas start bearing the fruits, they become Praarabdh ( Hindi word)

2. Praarabdha karmas - Praarabdha refers to those Karma which have already been performed in the present or previous lives and now we are enjoying or suffering because of those Karma. They are commonly known as destiny, luck, fate, fortune etc

"Praarabdha" are therefore the karmas which are in fruit, which are fructified, and on which our present existence is based. First, we have got the man-body. That is the result of very high karma, good karma. Now also we are bound within certain limits unless those reactions are paid off, and the seeds of no further actions are sown. So praarabdha is the karma on which our present life is based. It is what is called "fate" or "destiny." Fate or destiny is a reaction of our past karma which is now in fruit.

So pralabdha karmas, are not touched, because over them we have no control. They have to react. What has to come to pass must come to pass. No exception to the rule. There is, however, one possible way out: one may so mold and develop his inner self through the guidance of the Master-soul that he or she may not feel the bitter sting of the karma.

3. Kriyaman or Agaamee Karma (Hindi word): The third class is kriyaman or Aagaamee (future) Karma. Agami or Kriyamana (acts being done in the present life). - Aagaamee Karm are referred to those Karmas whose fruits we will enjoy or suffer in our future lives. Kriyaman, the actions that we do daily. KRIYAMAN KARMA means an action done at the spur of a moment or time in the present tense which instantaneously bears fruit and results in reaction then and there. For example: (1) You drink water and at once your thirst is quenched, you got the fruit of your action of drinking and finished with it.

So, man is free within certain limits and bound within certain limits.(This is exactly what Divakar ji has mentioned)

Just A boy who is flying the kite in the air. He may have, for instance, two or three hundred yards of thread with which he is flying the kite. But his father is at the back, keeping two hundred yards of thread in his control. He has allowed only a hundred yards of thread to his son; enough to enable him to fly the kite. So he can fly the kite only up to a hundred yards, not more.

Regards,

Vjay Shanker

, Divakara Tanjore <div_tan wrote:>> Along with the effects of Karma we also have some free will, we have to be conscious and judicious in using our free will, if we do good things using our free will we will reduce our karmic balance, if we do bad things using our free will then we will add more to our karma. > > As suggested bhakti and prayer should be done selflessly, Bhakti and prayer will connect us to god, keep us humble and grounded and keep our hearts and mind clean. In that state we will lead a good life or atlease try to change, this will reduce our bad deeds and eventually reduce our karma in the long run.> > God Bless, > Om Namah Shivaya, > Divakar. > > > --- On Fri, 4/17/09, chandak dinesh Dev_kishan999 wrote:> > chandak dinesh Dev_kishan999 Re: Peaceful life> > Friday, April 17, 2009, 11:57 AM> > > > > > Hi> > It is not that a good person suffer and evil enjoy. > > Every person is bound by karma. If a true devotee is suffering that means his karma is cleariing and he will soon move to the next level of knowing the truth and reality. He is moving towards being one with God conscious.> > If a evil person is enjoying then it is because he has done some very good deed in previous life. Nature is not partial. It never says that now u have become bad and u cant reap the effects of ur good karma. But one thing is sure that he is empting his karma very quickly and once it is over then he will be left only with bearing the result of evil work.> > Going to temple and worshiping the lord should not be done with an intention to recieve in return. Just love lord as u love ur parents or relatives.> > True happiness can be only by becoming one with God conscious.> > Just love the lord and he will send you a guru who will guide you to moksha.> > God bless> Dinesh.> > --- On Fri, 4/17/09, shanmugha priya priya <priyapsindia2020@ .co. in> wrote:> > shanmugha priya priya <priyapsindia2020@ .co. in>> Re: [om_namah_shivaya_ group] Peaceful life> om_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.com> Friday, April 17, 2009, 1:35 PM> > > > > > DEAR DEVOTEES,> can any one can clear my doubt?.i want to ask something which kindles my heart.basically i am from a saiva family all my family members have faith in loard shiva.in my childhood i used to go to temple and pray to god.but after sometimes i asked to myself is the god is in existance if so why some peoples are suffering eventhough they find a place in the feet of lord(the person who goes to temple regularly or periodically) .god has the responsible to make peoples happy .but why he is not doing such things.in my life i found that the people who do evil things to others are living happy and people who are doing some good deeds and all the time chanting his namas suffer a lot. and i also got some answers it is all due to karma, if so why we want to pray to god and alway chant his namas.and have experienced that god will rescue his people.> DONT THINK THAT I AM AN ATHEIST.I TOO HAVE FAITH BUT THE MATTER IS I AM NOT FULLY SATISFIED.> REALLY IF ANY ONE COME FORWARD TO ANSWER FOR THIS QUESTION I WILL BE REALLY THANKFUL AND GRATEFUL TO LORD SHIVA.> with best whises-shanmugha priya.> >

Guest guest

Respected Vijay Ji

Thanks you for your valuable input you have made it so simple to understand Karma, thanks it reminds me of a farmer working in a field. What he sow that he reaps and with his hard work and true devotion he can enjoy the fruits of life if he works hard with total devotion. With proper care (devotion) and good manure (Bhakti) leaving rest to the god (Rain) he can reap good harvest. But the ultimate goal should be Moksha.

Thanks

God Bless

RAHULSHARMA--- On Mon, 4/20/09, Vijay <vijayyshanker wrote:

Vijay <vijayyshanker Re: Peaceful life Date: Monday, April 20, 2009, 12:21 AM

Te query raised by Ms. S. Priya., is quite common amongst many even amongst my friend circle. Questions like " if everything is destined, then what is the significance of Karama" or " if destiny deciedes everyhting, then why a man is held responsible for good or bad results" etc. etc. I also had similar kind of query in my mind several years ago (say 10 years back) and tried hard to undestand the indepth co-relationship between Desitny and Karma by way of understanding the "Theory of Karma".

I feel whatever respected Divakar ji and Dinesh ji has said is percfectly right. Here, with due respect to Divakar ji and Dinesh ji, I would like to present the views with which I am very much convinced. The views are presented by many spiritual leaders time to time. I hope this presentation might help all to understand the importance of Destiny and Karma. My sincere request to respected Divarkar ji and Dinesh ji to please suggest/indicate/ add /improve if you find something is missing in this presentation.

The simple and concise definition of Karma is that "each and every physical action or deed that one performs with the cooperation of the mind, right from morning to evening, during the whole day and night, during the whole week, whole month, whole year and during the whole of your life right from birth to death is called Karma".

Thus the 'Law of Karma' is the law of(1) action and reaction(2) cause and effect(3) effort and destiny.

Action and reaction, cause and effect, effort and destiny, are all equal and opposite.

1. Sanchit Karma (Hindi word) : "Sanchit karma"- the storehouse of accumulated actions. Sanchit Karma are referred to those Karma which are stored for the future to bear fruits. "Sanchit" karma, i.e. accumulated karma means "which are stored as yet," not fructified. So such like karmas, from hundreds of births back, are just in store, not yet touched for reaction.

2. Praarabdha karmas - Praarabdha refers to those Karma which have already been performed in the present or previous lives and now we are enjoying or suffering because of those Karma. They are commonly known as destiny, luck, fate, fortune etc

"Praarabdha" are therefore the karmas which are in fruit, which are fructified, and on which our present existence is based. First, we have got the man-body. That is the result of very high karma, good karma. Now also we are bound within certain limits unless those reactions are paid off, and the seeds of no further actions are sown. So praarabdha is the karma on which our present life is based. It is what is called "fate" or "destiny." Fate or destiny is a reaction of our past karma which is now in fruit.

So pralabdha karmas, are not touched, because over them we have no control. They have to react. What has to come to pass must come to pass. No exception to the rule. There is, however, one possible way out: one may so mold and develop his inner self through the guidance of the Master-soul that he or she may not feel the bitter sting of the karma.

3. Kriyaman or Agaamee Karma (Hindi word): The third class is kriyaman or Aagaamee (future) Karma. Agami or Kriyamana (acts being done in the present life). - Aagaamee Karm are referred to those Karmas whose fruits we will enjoy or suffer in our future lives. Kriyaman, the actions that we do daily. KRIYAMAN KARMA means an action done at the spur of a moment or time in the present tense which instantaneously bears fruit and

results in reaction then and there. For example: (1) You drink water and at once your thirst is quenched, you got the fruit of your action of drinking and finished with it.

So, man is free within certain limits and bound within certain limits.(This is exactly what Divakar ji has mentioned)

Just A boy who is flying the kite in the air. He may have, for instance, two or three hundred yards of thread with which he is flying the kite. But his father is at the back, keeping two hundred yards of thread in his control. He has allowed only a hundred yards of thread to his son; enough to enable him to fly the kite. So he can fly the kite only up to a hundred yards, not more.

Regards,

Vjay Shanker

om_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.com, Divakara Tanjore <div_tan wrote:>> Along with the effects of Karma we also have some free will, we have to be conscious and judicious in using our free will, if we do good things using our free will we will reduce our karmic balance, if we do bad things using our free will then we will add more to our karma. > > As suggested bhakti and prayer should be done selflessly, Bhakti and prayer will connect us to god, keep us humble and grounded and keep our hearts and mind clean. In that state we will lead a good life or atlease try to change, this will reduce our bad deeds and eventually reduce our karma in the long run.> > God Bless, > Om Namah Shivaya, > Divakar. > > > --- On Fri, 4/17/09, chandak dinesh Dev_kishan999@ ... wrote:> > chandak dinesh Dev_kishan999@ ...>

Re: [om_namah_shivaya_ group] Peaceful life> om_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.com> Friday, April 17, 2009, 11:57 AM> > > > > > Hi> > It is not that a good person suffer and evil enjoy. > > Every person is bound by karma. If a true devotee is suffering that means his karma is cleariing and he will soon move to the next level of knowing the truth and reality. He is moving towards being one with God conscious.> > If a evil person is enjoying then it is because he has done some very good deed in previous life. Nature is not partial. It never says that now u have become bad and u cant reap the effects of ur good karma. But one thing is sure that he is empting his karma very quickly and once it is over then he will be left only with bearing the result of evil work.> > Going to temple and worshiping

the lord should not be done with an intention to recieve in return. Just love lord as u love ur parents or relatives.> > True happiness can be only by becoming one with God conscious.> > Just love the lord and he will send you a guru who will guide you to moksha.> > God bless> Dinesh.> > --- On Fri, 4/17/09, shanmugha priya priya <priyapsindia2020@ .co. in> wrote:> > shanmugha priya priya <priyapsindia2020@ .co. in>> Re: [om_namah_shivaya_ group] Peaceful life> om_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.com> Friday, April 17, 2009, 1:35 PM> > > > > > DEAR DEVOTEES,> can any one can clear my doubt?.i want to ask something which kindles my

heart.basically i am from a saiva family all my family members have faith in loard shiva.in my childhood i used to go to temple and pray to god.but after sometimes i asked to myself is the god is in existance if so why some peoples are suffering eventhough they find a place in the feet of lord(the person who goes to temple regularly or periodically) .god has the responsible to make peoples happy .but why he is not doing such things.in my life i found that the people who do evil things to others are living happy and people who are doing some good deeds and all the time chanting his namas suffer a lot. and i also got some answers it is all due to karma, if so why we want to pray to god and alway chant his namas.and have experienced that god will rescue his people.> DONT THINK THAT I AM AN ATHEIST.I TOO HAVE FAITH BUT THE MATTER IS I AM NOT FULLY SATISFIED.> REALLY IF ANY ONE COME FORWARD TO ANSWER FOR THIS QUESTION I WILL BE

REALLY THANKFUL AND GRATEFUL TO LORD SHIVA.> with best whises-shanmugha priya.> >

Guest guest

This one is a great writeup. My own thoughts are that our body is bound by the

destiny. Per planetary combinations the sanchita karmas bear fruit ( good or bad

, karmas of this life or our previous life). Atma is the carrier of our karmas

through various births.

We exercise our free will for the Atma. Even though our Atma is heavily

influenced by the body still it is the only thing that we can uplift. Shiva (As

far as I know the only god which is shown symbolically others are personified)

is the liberator of Atma.

Regards

Navin

I had the good fortune of travelling to Shiva temples in Kumaon. Here are the

pics

http://www.panoramio.com/user/116638/tags/Baijnath

http://www.panoramio.com/user/116638/tags/Dhandeshwar

http://www.panoramio.com/user/116638/tags/Jageshwar

, " Vijay " <vijayyshanker

wrote:

>

>

> Te query raised by Ms. S. Priya., is quite common amongst many even

> amongst my friend circle. Questions like " if everything is destined,

> then what is the significance of Karama " or " if destiny deciedes

> everyhting, then why a man is held responsible for good or bad results "

> etc. etc. I also had similar kind of query in my mind several years ago

> (say 10 years back) and tried hard to undestand the indepth

> co-relationship between Desitny and Karma by way of understanding the

> " Theory of Karma " .

>

> I feel whatever respected Divakar ji and Dinesh ji has said is

> percfectly right. Here, with due respect to Divakar ji and Dinesh ji, I

> would like to present the views with which I am very much convinced.

> The views are presented by many spiritual leaders time to time. I hope

> this presentation might help all to understand the importance of Destiny

> and Karma. My sincere request to respected Divarkar ji and Dinesh ji to

> please suggest/indicate/add /improve if you find something is missing in

> this presentation.

>

> THE LAW OF KARMA (ACTION)

>

> The simple and concise definition of Karma is that " each and every

> physical action or deed that one performs with the cooperation of the

> mind, right from morning to evening, during the whole day and night,

> during the whole week, whole month, whole year and during the whole of

> your life right from birth to death is called Karma " .

>

>

>

> The whole universe is governed by the 'Law of Karma'.

>

>

>

> As you sow, so shall you reap is the basic " law of karma " .

>

> Thus the 'Law of Karma' is the law of

> (1) action and reaction

> (2) cause and effect

> (3) effort and destiny.

>

> Action and reaction, cause and effect, effort and destiny, are all equal

> and opposite.

>

>

>

> There are three kinds of karmas.

>

>

>

> 1. Sanchit Karma (Hindi word) : " Sanchit karma " - the

> storehouse of accumulated actions. Sanchit Karma are referred to those

> Karma which are stored for the future to bear fruits. " Sanchit "

> karma, i.e. accumulated karma means " which are stored as yet, " not

> fructified. So such like karmas, from hundreds of births back, are just

> in store, not yet touched for reaction.

>

>

> When these Karmas start bearing the fruits, they become Praarabdh (

> Hindi word)

>

>

> 2. Praarabdha karmas - Praarabdha refers to those Karma which have

> already been performed in the present or previous lives and now we are

> enjoying or suffering because of those Karma. They are commonly known as

> destiny, luck, fate, fortune etc

>

>

>

> " Praarabdha " are therefore the karmas which are in fruit, which

> are fructified, and on which our present existence is based. First, we

> have got the man-body. That is the result of very high karma, good

> karma. Now also we are bound within certain limits unless those

> reactions are paid off, and the seeds of no further actions are sown. So

> praarabdha is the karma on which our present life is based. It is what

> is called " fate " or " destiny. " Fate or destiny is a reaction of our past

> karma which is now in fruit.

>

>

>

> So pralabdha karmas, are not touched, because over them we have no

> control. They have to react. What has to come to pass must come to pass.

> No exception to the rule. There is, however, one possible way out: one

> may so mold and develop his inner self through the guidance of the

> Master-soul that he or she may not feel the bitter sting of the karma.

>

> 3. Kriyaman or Agaamee Karma (Hindi word): The third class is kriyaman

> or Aagaamee (future) Karma. Agami or Kriyamana (acts being done in the

> present life). - Aagaamee Karm are referred to those Karmas whose fruits

> we will enjoy or suffer in our future lives. Kriyaman, the actions that

> we do daily. KRIYAMAN KARMA means an action done at the spur of a moment

> or time in the present tense which instantaneously bears fruit and

> results in reaction then and there. For example: (1) You drink water and

> at once your thirst is quenched, you got the fruit of your action of

> drinking and finished with it.

>

> So, man is free within certain limits and bound within certain

> limits.(This is exactly what Divakar ji has mentioned)

>

>

>

> Just A boy who is flying the kite in the air. He may have, for instance,

> two or three hundred yards of thread with which he is flying the kite.

> But his father is at the back, keeping two hundred yards of thread in

> his control. He has allowed only a hundred yards of thread to his son;

> enough to enable him to fly the kite. So he can fly the kite only up to

> a hundred yards, not more.

>

> Regards,

>

> Vjay Shanker

>

>

>

> , Divakara Tanjore

> <div_tan@> wrote:

> >

> > Along with the effects of Karma we also have some free will, we have

> to be conscious and judicious in using our free will, if we do good

> things using our free will we will reduce our karmic balance, if we do

> bad things using our free will then we will add more to our karma.

> >

> > As suggested bhakti and prayer should be done selflessly, Bhakti and

> prayer will connect us to god, keep us humble and grounded and keep our

> hearts and mind clean. In that state we will lead a good life or atlease

> try to change, this will reduce our bad deeds and eventually reduce our

> karma in the long run.

> >

> > God Bless,

> > Om Namah Shivaya,

> > Divakar.

> >

> >

> > --- On Fri, 4/17/09, chandak dinesh Dev_kishan999@ wrote:

> >

> > chandak dinesh Dev_kishan999@

> > Re: Peaceful life

> >

> > Friday, April 17, 2009, 11:57 AM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Hi

> >

> > It is not that a good person suffer and evil enjoy.

> >

> > Every person is bound by karma. If a true devotee is suffering that

> means his karma is cleariing and he will soon move to the next level of

> knowing the truth and reality. He is moving towards being one with God

> conscious.

> >

> > If a evil person is enjoying then it is because he has done some very

> good deed in previous life. Nature is not partial. It never says that

> now u have become bad and u cant reap the effects of ur good karma. But

> one thing is sure that he is empting his karma very quickly and once it

> is over then he will be left only with bearing the result of evil work.

> >

> > Going to temple and worshiping the lord should not be done with an

> intention to recieve in return. Just love lord as u love ur parents or

> relatives.

> >

> > True happiness can be only by becoming one with God conscious.

> >

> > Just love the lord and he will send you a guru who will guide you to

> moksha.

> >

> > God bless

> > Dinesh.

> >

> > --- On Fri, 4/17/09, shanmugha priya priya <priyapsindia2020@

> .co. in> wrote:

> >

> > shanmugha priya priya <priyapsindia2020@ .co. in>

> > Re: [om_namah_shivaya_ group] Peaceful life

> > om_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.com

> > Friday, April 17, 2009, 1:35 PM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > DEAR DEVOTEES,

> > can any one can clear my doubt?.i want to ask

> something which kindles my heart.basically i am from a saiva family all

> my family members have faith in loard shiva.in my childhood i used to go

> to temple and pray to god.but after sometimes i asked to myself is the

> god is in existance if so why some peoples are suffering eventhough they

> find a place in the feet of lord(the person who goes to temple regularly

> or periodically) .god has the responsible to make peoples happy .but

> why he is not doing such things.in my life i found that the people who

> do evil things to others are living happy and people who are doing some

> good deeds and all the time chanting his namas suffer a lot. and i also

> got some answers it is all due to karma, if so why we want to pray to

> god and alway chant his namas.and have experienced that god will rescue

> his people.

> > DONT THINK THAT I AM AN ATHEIST.I TOO HAVE FAITH BUT THE MATTER IS I

> AM NOT FULLY SATISFIED.

> > REALLY IF ANY ONE COME FORWARD TO ANSWER FOR THIS QUESTION I WILL BE

> REALLY THANKFUL AND GRATEFUL TO LORD SHIVA.

> > with best whises-shanmugha priya.

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

i saw the explanation given by you people really i am thank ful to you peoples .i will to change my attitude slowly but steadly.

thanks a lot for you peoples

with best wishes-s.priya--- On Mon, 20/4/09, Vijay <vijayyshanker wrote:

Vijay <vijayyshanker Re: Peaceful life Date: Monday, 20 April, 2009, 12:51 PM

I feel whatever respected Divakar ji and Dinesh ji has said is percfectly right. Here, with due respect to Divakar ji and Dinesh ji, I would like to present the views with which I am very much convinced. The views are presented by many spiritual leaders time to time. I hope this presentation might help all to understand the importance of Destiny and Karma. My sincere request to respected Divarkar ji and Dinesh ji to please suggest/indicate/ add /improve if you find something is missing in this presentation.

"Praarabdha" are therefore the karmas which are in fruit, which are fructified, and on which our present existence is based.. First, we have got the man-body. That is the result of very high karma, good karma. Now also we are bound within certain limits unless those reactions are paid off, and the seeds of no further actions are sown. So praarabdha is the karma on which our present life is based. It is what is called "fate" or "destiny." Fate or destiny is a reaction of our past karma which is now in fruit