IndiaDivine.org

DAILY PRAYER

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

OM SAI RAM!

Dear Lord, I thank you for this day. I thank You for my being able to see and to hear this morning. I'm blessed because You are a forgiving God and an understanding God. You have done so much for me and You keep on blessing me. Forgive me this day for everything I have done, said or thought that was not pleasing to you. I ask now for Your forgiveness. Please keep me safe from all danger and harm. Help me to start this day with a new attitude and plenty of gratitude. Let me make the best of each and every day to clear my mind so that I can hear from You.Please broaden my mind that I can accept all things. Let me not whine and whimper over things I have no !

control over. Let me continue to see sin through God's eyes and acknowledge it as evil. And when I sin, let me repent, and confess with my mouth my wrongdoing, and receive the forgiveness of God. And when this world closes in on me, let me remember Nama Shivaya's example -- to slip away and find a quiet place to meditate. It's the best response when I'm pushed beyond my limits. I know that when I can't pray, You listen to my heart. Continue to use me to do Your will. Continue to bless me that I may be a blessing to others. Keep me strong that I may help the weak. Keep me uplifted that I may have words of encouragement for others. I pray for those who are lost and can't find their way. I pray for those who are misjudged and misunderstood. I pray for those who don't know You intimately. I pray for those who don't believe. But I thank you that I believe. I believe that God changes people and God changes things. I pray for all my sisters and brothers. Fo!

r each and every family member in their households. I pray for peace, love and joy in their homes that they are out of debt and all their needs are met. I pray that every eye that reads this knows there is no problem, circumstance, or situation greater than God. Every battle is in Your hands for You to fight. I pray that these words be received into the hearts of every eye that sees them and every mouth that confesses them willingly.. Aum Thiru Chrithrum Bhalum

Bessie SewsunkerAssistant AdministratorInformation Systems & TechnologyUniversity of Kwa-Zulu Natal (Westville Campus)Private Bag X54001Durban 4000SOUTH AFRICATel : 031 - 2607051Fax : 031 - 2607251e-mail : sewsunkerb

Please find our Email Disclaimer here-->:

http://www.ukzn.ac.za/disclaimer

• 2 years later...
Guest guest

Dear Friends, I would like to share with you all a daily prayer document posted by one of my learned friend.G.Balasubramanian--- On Tue, 6/23/09, nate natesan <nateindks wrote:nate natesan <nateindksRE: HinduismgbsubDate: Tuesday, June 23, 2009, 10:28 PM

Root cause analysis of the Self 1) Release me from the never-ending chain of desires So I may live in peace with Absolute contentment

2) Free my mind from the darkness of lust And fill my soul with the light of divine Love 3) Let me not live to eat & indulge in the unreal outer shelf Eat but to live & realize my Real Inner Self 4) Let me not use words as missiles that injure Use them but gentle sparingly for comfort & cure

5) Let me not forget my brittle dwelling of glass So throw not I stones wherever I glance 6) Enlighten my mind with the knowledge of thee And releasing the weight that scholarship brings 7) Detach my SELF from the bondage of my ego So differentiated am I no more 8) Let good tidings of others forever bring joy unqualified

And merge my soul with that of one & all 9) Inspire in me the sense of surrender at thy Lotus Feet So sorrow not I see, but your dance to stay on my feet 10) Let me not do any work for rewards & fame But let every act be dedicated to thy Name 11) Help me eliminate the chatter in my mind So I stay connected with thy Name on my mind 12) Help me to enrich & protect my subjective mind

To filter & deflect the objective mind

13) Help me to rid the fear so I am ever fearless So I am true to Your Will & nature as a free Will 14) When you finally Grace me to thy shore Let me please come with my friends GaloreBY NATE NATESAN(nateindks)

Lauren found her dream laptop. Find the PC that’s right for you. Lauren found her dream laptop. Find the PC that’s right for you.

1 of 1 File(s)

DailyPrayer-Root_Cause.doc