IndiaDivine.org

[USBrahmins] [Delhindu] Golden words of Bhagavan Sathya Sai Baba - 33.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear friends,

Truth is always unpalatable. This is Kaliyuga. Adharma is on the rise. More and more people are turning materialistic, agnostic,Thamasic etc. etc. As rightly pointed out by my Sai brother Dr. Shastry, Bhagavan Baba is not only God but a true living Guru. If anybody is criticizing Swamy, let them continue to do so. That can not detract from the greatness of Bhagawan Satya Sai Baba. Whatever Baba is speaking is nothing but Truth. Nothing other than Truth can emanate from Him. Sitting in the comfort of A.C. room,brother Sanjeev has chosen to criticize Bhagawan Baba. Living in the scorching Puttaparthy village, Bhagawan Baba has done and is doing so much for humanity which even multi billionnaires can not do. That is because he is not a materialist. He does not need anything. He knows only to give but not to receive. His dictionary contains only a few words like "Love

all, serve all, Help ever, hurt never" etc. etc. He believes in selfless Action(seva) and is the greatest example for what he says. He is Living God. We should consider ourselves blessed to be born and living at a time when He is bodily alive in this Avatar.

G.Balasubramanian

--- On Wed, 6/24/09, Radhakrishnan Jambunatha <krisra22 wrote:

Radhakrishnan Jambunatha <krisra22Re: [uSBrahmins] Re: [Delhindu] Golden words of Bhagavan Sathya Sai Baba - 33.USBrahmins Cc: drbgysastryDate: Wednesday, June 24, 2009, 5:30 PM

Dear Sri.Sastri,

don't discontinue your wonderful expositions. Even in Ramayana Days there were people like Sanjeev who were tolerated and some times their vituperatives have turned to good things. Ours is an open society. Continue your mission for the majority of the group and ignore the message of Sanjeev.

regards,

J.R.--- On Wed, 6/24/09, Dr.B.G.Y Sastry <drbgysastry@ > wrote:

Dr.B.G.Y Sastry <drbgysastry@ >[uSBrahmins] Re: [Delhindu] Golden words of Bhagavan Sathya Sai Baba - 33.delhindu@ s.com, Delhindu@ s.com, "sanjeev kulkarni" <jeevkulkarni@ >Cc: usbrahmins@gro ups.com, uskannada@grou ps.comWednesday, June 24, 2009, 12:01 AM

Dear brother Sanjeev, Moderator, members and devotees, Bhakti is eternal. I have already received the following message from Brother Sanjeev Kulkarni on 13.5.2009: Sir, you are churning out blantant lies and unscinetific theories in the name of Hindu religion. It seems you are unaware of debate on creationism V/s evolution and the stand taken by the scientific community. You are harming the society by propagating falsehood. Foundation of any society should be based on scientific temper and not superstition. Calling proven fraud like Satya Sai Baba as Bhagwan is a symptom of a sick society without any future. Sanjeev The copy of the above message was also marked by him to all the three sites. While none has objected, some members in the sites have urged for continuation of the messages, since they are valuable.

I did not give much important to the objection, since some are there who do not like Baba, while millions of devotees worship him internationally. I continued to send the discourses. He is called as Bhagavan, which does mean not only God but also a venerable Guru. Is it wrong in seeing a Guru in a person sacrifices his life for the Hindu Society and preaches on the subject? Bhagavan Sathya Sai has completed 82 years and I know him for the past 45 years or more. He is who thriving for the Hinduism and Sanatana Dharma. His simple language makes the young to understand the way of Hindu life. He is internationally recognized and the Indian continent is lucky to have Him presently with us..

The objection is addressed to Moderator and sent to all the three sites! Is it to the moderators of all the three sites? I did not feel so, since in the subject column it is given as “Reg: [Delhindu]†and concluded it is for one. In fact I agree that I am unaware of the motto of this site and took it as only devotional. But now I understand from the above that this is meant to discuss the PROBLEMS FACED BY HINDUS. The name itself is “DELHINDUâ€.

The golden words of a devoted Hindu which propagates Hindu Sanatana Dharma are considered as misusing the Site! When the basic principles are not considered what type of problems is being solved? What are the relevant issues? Is thinking God a superstitious belief? If so it is atheism which is against to the Hindu principles.

I am not an immature young boy. I had served the public for forty years and still continue to render the service to patients and spending time in spiritual matters at my seventies. If any of you remember, during last year, I have sent fourteen parts of articles on Hinduism, which were welcomed by all. I can sit alone and pray. But Guru Paramacharya told me that I should share with others and that is more Bhakti and therefore I joined these sites. Mine is thriving for Bhakti, which is ultimate to reach HIM. What ever article sent by self or forwarding others, they are meant for the readers and not for the sender. When the reader is not satisfied they are waste. Further it tantamount to committing a sin by the sender. From the observations of brother Sanjeev, I can understand how deeply my messages hurt him so also others. I beg excuses from brother Sanjeev for not considering his first message (Copy of which was also marked to the site and none negated) and making him to address the Moderator in an official language in a devotional site (I still feel), being a Moderator and owner of another site. I am discontinuing sending messages from to day. I wish and pray for the successfulness of the site for a noble cause. With love and regards, Sastry--- On Mon, 6/22/09, sanjeev kulkarni <jeevkulkarni@ > wrote:

sanjeev kulkarni <jeevkulkarni@ >Re: [Delhindu] Golden words of Bhagavan Sathya Sai Baba - 33.delhindu@ s.com, usbrahmins@gro ups.com, uskannada@grou ps.com, Delhindu@ s.comCc: drbgysastry@ Monday, June 22, 2009, 5:23 PM

Moderator - what is this going on ? I feel this forum should not be misused for endlessly churning out superstitious beliefs. I think this forum is for discussing problems faced by Hindus today and not printing books. Please filter out this endless torture and this space and forum should be strictly devoted to discussing relevant issues. We are not interested in reading religious books on this forum.

Sanjeev--- On Sun, 21/6/09, Dr.B.G.Y Sastry <drbgysastry@ > wrote:

Dr.B.G.Y Sastry <drbgysastry@ >[Delhindu] Golden words of Bhagavan Sathya Sai Baba - 33.delhindu@ s.com, usbrahmins@gro ups.com, uskannada@grou ps.comSunday, 21 June, 2009, 9:40 AM

33. God is the harmonyMan's duty is to sanctify his days and nights with the unbroken smarana (recollection) of the Name. Recollect with joy and with true yearning. If you do so, God is bound to appear before you in the Form and with the Name you have adored Him. God is all Names and all forms, the blending of all these in harmonious beauty! The Gods worshipped in different faiths, adored by different human communities, are all various manifestations of the one Divine principle that really is. Just as the body is the harmonious blending of the senses and the limbs, God is the harmony of all the forms and names that mankind worships. When you win the Love of God, His compassion will flow unto you. Love gives and forgives. Ego gets and forgets. Live without hating others, condemning others, or seeking faults in others. Doing good to others is the only meritorious act.. Doing evil is the most heinous sin. When you feel you cannot do

good, at least desist from doing evil; that itself is a meritorious service. Do not try to discover the differences, discover unity. God is in the World, in and through everything. No item can be discarded as not worthy of God. There are four stages in securing the Grace of God: (1) Attach your mind to the God, (2) Love the Form of God to which the mind has been attached, (3) Install the Form in your heart, (4) Dedicate all that one has and does to the Form Installed. God is fragrance, brilliance, sweetness, taste, intelligence, valor, austerity, fame, contentment. You can acquire unalloyed bliss by knowing this universal and all-inclusive Glory of the Lord.

Guest guest

jai gurudevji

truth is never unpatalable.truth is god.

person false ego makes him think its unpalatable.

om shakti

gopal

On 6/24/09, G Balasubramanian <gbsub wrote:

Dear friends,

Truth is always unpalatable. This is Kaliyuga. Adharma is on the rise. More and more people are turning materialistic, agnostic,Thamasic etc. etc. As rightly pointed out by my Sai brother Dr. Shastry, Bhagavan Baba is not only God but a true living  Guru. If anybody is criticizing Swamy, let them continue to do so. That  can not detract from  the greatness of Bhagawan Satya Sai Baba. Whatever Baba is speaking is nothing but Truth. Nothing other than Truth can emanate from Him. Sitting in the comfort of  A.C. room,brother Sanjeev has chosen to criticize Bhagawan Baba. Living in the scorching Puttaparthy village, Bhagawan Baba has done and is doing   so much  for  humanity which even multi billionnaires can not do. That is because he is not a materialist. He does not  need anything. He knows only to give but not to receive. His dictionary contains only a few words like " Love all, serve all, Help ever, hurt never "  etc. etc. He believes in selfless Action(seva) and is the greatest example for what he says. He is  Living God. We should consider ourselves  blessed to be  born and living at a time when He is bodily alive in this Avatar. 

G.Balasubramanian

--- On Wed, 6/24/09, Radhakrishnan Jambunatha <krisra22 wrote:

Radhakrishnan Jambunatha <krisra22

Re: [uSBrahmins] Re: [Delhindu] Golden words of Bhagavan Sathya Sai Baba - 33.USBrahmins

Cc: drbgysastryDate: Wednesday, June 24, 2009, 5:30 PM

Dear Sri.Sastri,

don't discontinue your wonderful expositions. Even in Ramayana Days there were people like Sanjeev who were tolerated and some times their vituperatives have turned to good things.  Ours is an open society.  Continue your mission for the majority of the group and ignore the message of Sanjeev.

regards,

Dr.B.G.Y Sastry <drbgysastry@ >

[uSBrahmins] Re: [Delhindu] Golden words of Bhagavan Sathya Sai Baba - 33.delhindu@ s.com, Delhindu@ s.com, " sanjeev kulkarni " <jeevkulkarni@ >

Cc: usbrahmins@gro ups.com, uskannada@grou ps.com

Wednesday, June 24, 2009, 12:01 AM

Dear brother Sanjeev, Moderator, members and devotees,   Bhakti is eternal.   I have already received the following message from Brother Sanjeev Kulkarni on 13.5.2009:   Sir, you are churning out blantant lies and unscinetific theories in the name of Hindu religion.  It seems you are unaware of debate on creationism  V/s evolution and the stand taken by the scientific community.  You are harming the society by propagating falsehood. Foundation of any society should be based on scientific temper and not superstition.  Calling proven fraud like Satya Sai Baba as Bhagwan is a symptom of a sick society without any future. Sanjeev   The copy of the above message was also marked by him to all the three sites. While none has objected, some members in the sites have urged for continuation of the messages, since they are valuable. 

I did not give much important to the objection, since some are there who do not like Baba, while millions of devotees worship him internationally.  I continued to send the discourses. He is called as Bhagavan, which does mean not only God but also a venerable Guru.  Is it wrong in seeing a Guru in a person sacrifices his life for the Hindu Society and preaches on the subject?

Bhagavan Sathya Sai has completed 82 years and I know him for the past 45 years or more. He is who thriving for the Hinduism and Sanatana Dharma. His simple language makes the young to understand the way of Hindu life.  He is internationally recognized and the Indian continent is lucky to have Him presently with us..

The objection is addressed to Moderator and sent to all the three sites! Is it to the moderators of all the three sites? I did not feel so, since in the subject column it is given as “Reg: [Delhindu]” and concluded it is for one. In fact I agree that I am unaware of the motto of this site and took it as only devotional.  But now I understand from the above that this is meant to discuss the PROBLEMS FACED BY HINDUS. The name itself is “DELHINDU”. 

The golden words of a devoted Hindu which propagates Hindu Sanatana Dharma are considered as misusing the Site!  When the basic principles are not considered what type of problems is being solved?  What are the relevant issues?  Is thinking God a superstitious belief? If so it is atheism which is against to the Hindu principles.

I am not an immature young boy.  I had served the public for forty years and still continue to render the service to patients and spending time in spiritual matters at my seventies.  If any of you remember, during last year, I have sent fourteen parts of articles on Hinduism, which were welcomed by all.  I can sit alone and pray.  But Guru Paramacharya told me that I should share with others and that is more Bhakti and therefore I joined these sites.  Mine is thriving for Bhakti, which is ultimate to reach HIM. What ever article sent by self or forwarding others, they are meant for the readers and not for the sender.  When the reader is not satisfied they are waste. Further it tantamount to committing a sin by the sender.   From the observations of brother Sanjeev, I can understand how deeply my messages hurt him so also others.  I beg excuses from brother Sanjeev for not considering his first message (Copy of which was also marked to the site and none negated) and making him to address the Moderator in an official language in a devotional site (I still feel), being a Moderator and owner of another site.   I am discontinuing sending messages from to day.  I wish and pray for the successfulness of the site for a noble cause.   With love and regards,   Sastry--- On Mon, 6/22/09, sanjeev kulkarni <jeevkulkarni@ > wrote:

sanjeev kulkarni <jeevkulkarni@ >

Re: [Delhindu] Golden words of Bhagavan Sathya Sai Baba - 33.delhindu@ s.com, usbrahmins@gro ups.com, uskannada@grou ps.com, Delhindu@ s.com

Cc: drbgysastry@ Monday, June 22, 2009, 5:23 PM

Moderator - what is this going on ?  I feel this forum should not be misused for endlessly churning out superstitious beliefs.  I think this forum is for discussing problems faced by Hindus today and not printing books. Please filter out this endless torture and this space and forum should be strictly devoted to discussing relevant issues.  We are not interested in reading religious books on this forum.

Dr.B.G.Y Sastry <drbgysastry@ >

[Delhindu] Golden words of Bhagavan Sathya Sai Baba - 33.delhindu@ s.com, usbrahmins@gro ups.com, uskannada@grou ps.com

Sunday, 21 June, 2009, 9:40 AM

33. God is the harmonyMan's duty is to sanctify his days and nights with the unbroken smarana (recollection) of the Name. Recollect with joy and with true yearning. If you do so, God is bound to appear before you in the Form and with the Name you have adored Him. God is all Names and all forms, the blending of all these in harmonious beauty! The Gods worshipped in different faiths, adored by different human communities, are all various manifestations of the one Divine principle that really is. Just as the body is the harmonious blending of the senses and the limbs, God is the harmony of all the forms and names that mankind worships.

When you win the Love of God, His compassion will flow unto you. Love gives and forgives. Ego gets and forgets. Live without hating others, condemning others, or seeking faults in others. Doing good to others is the only meritorious act.. Doing evil is the most heinous sin. When you feel you cannot do good, at least desist from doing evil; that itself is a meritorious service. Do not try to discover the differences, discover unity.

God is in the World, in and through everything. No item can be discarded as not worthy of God. There are four stages in securing the Grace of God:  (1) Attach your mind to the God,  (2)  Love the Form of God to which the mind has been attached, (3)  Install the Form in your heart, (4)  Dedicate all that one has and does to the Form Installed. God is fragrance, brilliance, sweetness, taste, intelligence, valor, austerity, fame, contentment. You can acquire unalloyed bliss by knowing this universal and all-inclusive Glory of the Lord.

Guest guest

Dear Sastry Garu,

Please do not stop your postings, your postings are full of divine wisdom and universal truth, just because one person's opinion and hasty behavior please do not get disheartened and lose heart, as I have been saying earlier you posts are very enlightening and useful and please do not discontinue the divine work.

God Bless you Sir,

Om Namah Shivaya,

In Divine Love,

Divakar.--- On Thu, 6/25/09, gopal narayan <gopalnarayan123 wrote:

gopal narayan <gopalnarayan123Re: Re: [uSBrahmins] Re: [Delhindu] Golden words of Bhagavan Sathya Sai Baba - 33. Cc: USBrahmins , Aryakrishti-Vedic-Dharma , "Bhagavataseva Bagavataseva" <BhagavataSeva >Thursday, June 25, 2009, 7:22 AM

jai gurudevji

truth is never unpatalable. truth is god.

person false ego makes him think its unpalatable.

om shakti

gopal

On 6/24/09, G Balasubramanian <gbsub > wrote:

Dear friends,

Truth is always unpalatable. This is Kaliyuga. Adharma is on the rise. More and more people are turning materialistic, agnostic,Thamasic etc. etc. As rightly pointed out by my Sai brother Dr. Shastry, Bhagavan Baba is not only God but a true living Guru. If anybody is criticizing Swamy, let them continue to do so. That can not detract from the greatness of Bhagawan Satya Sai Baba. Whatever Baba is speaking is nothing but Truth. Nothing other than Truth can emanate from Him. Sitting in the comfort of A.C. room,brother Sanjeev has chosen to criticize Bhagawan Baba. Living in the scorching Puttaparthy village, Bhagawan Baba has done and is doing so much for humanity which even multi billionnaires can not do. That is because he is not a materialist. He does not need anything. He knows only to give but not to receive. His dictionary contains only a few words like "Love

all, serve all, Help ever, hurt never" etc. etc. He believes in selfless Action(seva) and is the greatest example for what he says. He is Living God. We should consider ourselves blessed to be born and living at a time when He is bodily alive in this Avatar.

G.Balasubramanian

--- On Wed, 6/24/09, Radhakrishnan Jambunatha <krisra22 > wrote:

Radhakrishnan Jambunatha <krisra22 >Re: [uSBrahmins] Re: [Delhindu] Golden words of Bhagavan Sathya Sai Baba - 33.USBrahmins@gro ups.comCc: drbgysastry@ Wednesday, June 24, 2009, 5:30 PM

Dear Sri.Sastri,

don't discontinue your wonderful expositions. Even in Ramayana Days there were people like Sanjeev who were tolerated and some times their vituperatives have turned to good things. Ours is an open society. Continue your mission for the majority of the group and ignore the message of Sanjeev.

regards,

Dr.B.G.Y Sastry <drbgysastry@ >[uSBrahmins] Re: [Delhindu] Golden words of Bhagavan Sathya Sai Baba - 33.delhindu@ s.com, Delhindu@ s.com, "sanjeev kulkarni" <jeevkulkarni@ >Cc: usbrahmins@gro ups.com, uskannada@grou ps.comWednesday, June 24, 2009, 12:01 AM

Dear brother Sanjeev, Moderator, members and devotees, Bhakti is eternal. I have already received the following message from Brother Sanjeev Kulkarni on 13.5.2009: Sir, you are churning out blantant lies and unscinetific theories in the name of Hindu religion. It seems you are unaware of debate on creationism V/s evolution and the stand taken by the scientific community. You are harming the society by propagating falsehood. Foundation of any society should be based on scientific temper and not superstition. Calling proven fraud like Satya Sai Baba as Bhagwan is a symptom of a sick society without any future. Sanjeev The copy of the above message was also marked by him to all the three sites. While none has objected, some members in the sites have urged for continuation of the messages, since they are valuable.

I did not give much important to the objection, since some are there who do not like Baba, while millions of devotees worship him internationally. I continued to send the discourses. He is called as Bhagavan, which does mean not only God but also a venerable Guru. Is it wrong in seeing a Guru in a person sacrifices his life for the Hindu Society and preaches on the subject?

Bhagavan Sathya Sai has completed 82 years and I know him for the past 45 years or more. He is who thriving for the Hinduism and Sanatana Dharma. His simple language makes the young to understand the way of Hindu life. He is internationally recognized and the Indian continent is lucky to have Him presently with us..

The objection is addressed to Moderator and sent to all the three sites! Is it to the moderators of all the three sites? I did not feel so, since in the subject column it is given as “Reg: [Delhindu]†and concluded it is for one. In fact I agree that I am unaware of the motto of this site and took it as only devotional. But now I understand from the above that this is meant to discuss the PROBLEMS FACED BY HINDUS. The name itself is “DELHINDUâ€.

The golden words of a devoted Hindu which propagates Hindu Sanatana Dharma are considered as misusing the Site! When the basic principles are not considered what type of problems is being solved? What are the relevant issues? Is thinking God a superstitious belief? If so it is atheism which is against to the Hindu principles.

I am not an immature young boy. I had served the public for forty years and still continue to render the service to patients and spending time in spiritual matters at my seventies. If any of you remember, during last year, I have sent fourteen parts of articles on Hinduism, which were welcomed by all. I can sit alone and pray. But Guru Paramacharya told me that I should share with others and that is more Bhakti and therefore I joined these sites. Mine is thriving for Bhakti, which is ultimate to reach HIM. What ever article sent by self or forwarding others, they are meant for the readers and not for the sender. When the reader is not satisfied they are waste. Further it tantamount to committing a sin by the sender. From the observations of brother Sanjeev, I can understand how deeply my messages hurt him so also others. I beg excuses from brother Sanjeev for not considering his first message (Copy of which was also marked to the site and none negated) and making him to address the Moderator in an official language in a devotional site (I still feel), being a Moderator and owner of another site. I am discontinuing sending messages from to day. I wish and pray for the successfulness of the site for a noble cause. With love and regards, Sastry--- On Mon, 6/22/09, sanjeev kulkarni <jeevkulkarni@ > wrote:

sanjeev kulkarni <jeevkulkarni@ >Re: [Delhindu] Golden words of Bhagavan Sathya Sai Baba - 33.delhindu@ s.com, usbrahmins@gro ups.com, uskannada@grou ps.com, Delhindu@ s.comCc: drbgysastry@ Monday, June 22, 2009, 5:23 PM

Moderator - what is this going on ? I feel this forum should not be misused for endlessly churning out superstitious beliefs. I think this forum is for discussing problems faced by Hindus today and not printing books. Please filter out this endless torture and this space and forum should be strictly devoted to discussing relevant issues. We are not interested in reading religious books on this forum.

Dr.B.G.Y Sastry <drbgysastry@ >[Delhindu] Golden words of Bhagavan Sathya Sai Baba - 33.delhindu@ s.com, usbrahmins@gro ups.com, uskannada@grou ps.comSunday, 21 June, 2009, 9:40 AM

33. God is the harmonyMan's duty is to sanctify his days and nights with the unbroken smarana (recollection) of the Name. Recollect with joy and with true yearning. If you do so, God is bound to appear before you in the Form and with the Name you have adored Him. God is all Names and all forms, the blending of all these in harmonious beauty! The Gods worshipped in different faiths, adored by different human communities, are all various manifestations of the one Divine principle that really is. Just as the body is the harmonious blending of the senses and the limbs, God is the harmony of all the forms and names that mankind worships. When you win the Love of God, His compassion will flow unto you. Love gives and forgives. Ego gets and forgets. Live without hating others, condemning others, or seeking faults in others. Doing good to others is the only meritorious act.. Doing evil is the most heinous sin. When you feel you cannot do

good, at least desist from doing evil; that itself is a meritorious service. Do not try to discover the differences, discover unity. God is in the World, in and through everything. No item can be discarded as not worthy of God. There are four stages in securing the Grace of God: (1) Attach your mind to the God, (2) Love the Form of God to which the mind has been attached, (3) Install the Form in your heart, (4) Dedicate all that one has and does to the Form Installed. God is fragrance, brilliance, sweetness, taste, intelligence, valor, austerity, fame, contentment. You can acquire unalloyed bliss by knowing this universal and all-inclusive Glory of the Lord.