" D.N. Rao " <dnrao116

Question:

Dear Sai devotees,

>

> Recently from 4th Oct to 10th Oct I did Sri Sai Sacharitra

> paryana.On the 5th day I had to resign from my job.After the

> parayana is over I have lost Rs.34,000 also.Why the Lord punished

me?

> Can any devotee throw light on these incidents.

>

> Regards.

> V.Raamam.

> " rvemurin " <rvemurin

Dear Raamam garu,

This incident can be interpreted in many ways.

The agnostic and rational way would be to think of it as just

happenstance or at the maximum as coincidence.

The religious way of looking at can have two interpretations.

1) Poorva paapa phala anubhavam is the NEGATIVE way of looking at it

2) That God wants you to be cleansed of your paapa karmas so that you

can start life afresh may be the POSITIVE WAY of looking at it.

But my way would be not to search for an answer to what and why and

how of what happened but to seek on future course of action.

You probably need to make a deep introspection to find out the real

(materialistic) reasons for both the losses and try to do damage

control or prevent yourself from repeating the same again in future.

These actions will form part of your Karma. Here when I say Karma I

do not mean the result of sins but as a verb or Kriya.

Try to follow Karma Siddhaantham in the true way and I am sure you

will not be so seriously searching the reasons for what has happened.

Think not of the past but the future and surge ahead.

Best wishes

Hemantha Kumar Pamarthy

" Hemantha Kumar " <andhraputhra

Dear Sai devotees,

Recently from 4th Oct to 10th Oct I did Sri Sai Sacharitra

paryana.On the 5th day I had to resign from my job.After the

parayana is over I have lost Rs.34,000 also.Why the Lord punished me?

Can any devotee throw light on these incidents.

Regards.

V.Raamam.

" rvemurin " <rvemurin >

Good morning,

I know you have received replies to your query but if it's not too

late, I would like to offer my two cents. I apologize in advance for

the lengthy reply. Please read this with an open mind. I hope it

will, at the least, provide some sense of comfort even if you do not

agree with it completely.

I believe God does not punish us. Perhaps some things do happen

according to karma and astrology. But karma and astrology exist

because we have lessons to learn in life in order to reach our

highest

potential.

Having said this, this is what I perceive. God and Sai Baba may

actually be doing you a favor. As you read the Sri Sai Sacharitra,

maybe God saw that you were ready to move to the next higher phase in

your life. You won't see it now as you're experiencing it; but, in

the

future, you will come to understand why it happened and be grateful

for

its happening.

When you think about the job you resigned from, ask yourself if you

really liked the work, if you really liked the group of people you

worked with. If you resigned to escape some form of negativity,

that's

a good thing. We all have the right to pursue work that makes us

happy

and to be in a work environment that promotes well-being.

As for losing money, while I do not know the circumstances under

which you lost it, there is always a lesson to be learned from any

negative situation and you will learn from this one as well. Also,

with faith, you will definitely regain it and maybe even more.

As they say in the western culture, you may have been " given a big

kick in the pants. " What I mean by that is perhaps God is trying to

tell you that you need to make a change in your life in order for you

to reach your highest potential.

Why did you read the Sri Sai Sacharitra? Perhaps to gain some

inner

peace and/or to attain blessings. Well, this may be your blessing in

disguise.

Yes, you are frustrated with what you are going through; but please

remind yourself that you will come out of this in a great way. In

fact, just " fake it until you make it. " That is, tell yourself that

you've already come out of this situation in a positive way and give

thanks to God/Sai Baba/the Universe. In this way, you'll experience

the blessings of your situation more quickly. Everything truly does

happen for a higher reason.

Hope this made sense. God bless.

--Radhika

" radhipothini " <radhipothini

, " rvemurin " <rvemurin

wrote:

>

> Dear Sai devotees,

>

> Recently from 4th Oct to 10th Oct I did Sri Sai Sacharitra

> paryana.On the 5th day I had to resign from my job.After the

> parayana is over I have lost Rs.34,000 also.Why the Lord punished

me?

> Can any devotee throw light on these incidents.

>

> Regards.

> V.Raamam.

> " rvemurin " <rvemurin

• 6 months later...
Guest guest

Sai Ram

Bhakri it is a marathi word, mean Jawar ki roti, Jawar ka atta is available in kirana shop.

Sai Ram

vivek--- On Sat, 10/5/08, dhana lakshmmi <dhanasai wrote:

dhana lakshmmi <dhanasai please help me"Anitha Kandukuri" <a_kandukuriCc: Date: Saturday, 10 May, 2008, 4:17 PM

dear sairam

in baba's question and answer i asked the question

"should i search for the job or wait for my marriage"

baba's answer is

Donot discriminate. Donate food. Give home made Bhakari (made of rice) to dog. The desired thing will happen. Shree Sai�s blessings are also there

i dont know what is bhakari. please help me out. so that i will fullfill sairam's word.

omsrisairam

dhanasai

Check out the all-new face of India.

Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it.

Guest guest

dear sairam

thank you very much i am really sorry what is meant my jawar pls tell me.

omsrisairam

dhanasai

vivek deshmukh <deshmukh28 Sent: Monday, 12 May, 2008 11:30:48 AMRe: please help me

Sai Ram

Bhakri it is a marathi word, mean Jawar ki roti, Jawar ka atta is available in kirana shop.

Sai Ram

vivek--- On Sat, 10/5/08, dhana lakshmmi <dhanasai > wrote:

dhana lakshmmi <dhanasai > please help me"Anitha Kandukuri" <a_kandukuri@ hotmail.com>Cc: Saturday, 10 May, 2008, 4:17 PM

dear sairam

baba's answer is

Donot discriminate. Donate food. Give home made Bhakari (made of rice) to dog. The desired thing will happen. Shree Sai�s blessings are also there

i dont know what is bhakari. please help me out. so that i will fullfill sairam's word.

omsrisairam

dhanasai

Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join them now.

Guest guest

Sairam Dhanalakshmiji, Jawar roti, is BABA's favourite roti, made of Jawar flour, in one of the experieces of devotees compiled by BV Narasimha Swamiji, a mention is made of an old lady goes to see BABA and on the way she feels hungry, she eats the portion of roti she plans to take to BABA. In english it is called Sorghum flour, I am afraid I do not know what it is called in Tamil. In Telugu we call it Jonna pindi and in Hindi Jawar atta. If you happen to be close to All India Sai SAmaj in Chennai, ask the elders there, they might be able to tell you what it is called in Tamil. Sairam Anitha Kandukuri http://www.angelfire.com/sd/SaidarbarCanberra CC: deshmukh28From: dhanasaiDate: Tue, 13 May 2008 11:07:44 +0530Re: please help medear sairam thank you very much i am really sorry what is meant my jawar pls tell me. omsrisairamdhanasai vivek deshmukh <deshmukh28 (AT) (DOT) co.in> Sent: Monday, 12 May, 2008 11:30:48 AMRe: please help meSai RamBhakri it is a marathi word, mean Jawar ki roti, Jawar ka atta is available in kirana shop. Sai Ramvivek--- On Sat, 10/5/08, dhana lakshmmi <dhanasai > wrote:dhana lakshmmi <dhanasai > please help me"Anitha Kandukuri" <a_kandukuri@ hotmail.com>Cc: Saturday, 10 May, 2008, 4:17 PMdear sairam in baba's question and answer i asked the question "should i search for the job or wait for my marriage"baba's answer is Donot discriminate. Donate food. Give home made Bhakari (made of rice) to dog. The desired thing will happen. Shree Sai�s blessings are also there i dont know what is bhakari. please help me out. so that i will fullfill sairam's word. omsrisairamdhanasaiCheck out the all-new face of India. Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it. Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join them now. Click here Search for local singles online @ Lavalife.

Guest guest

Sai Ram, As said by Vivek, Bhakhri is a marathi word. It is made by Bajri (millet) flour, Corn flour, and of course Jowar (Sorghum or Shorghum). Bhakri is a kind of thick chapati. I hope it is clear to you now.dhana lakshmmi <dhanasai wrote: dear sairam thank you very much i am really sorry what is meant my jawar pls tell

me. omsrisairam dhanasai vivek deshmukh <deshmukh28 (AT) (DOT) co.in> Sent: Monday, 12 May, 2008 11:30:48 AMRe: please help me Sai Ram Bhakri it is a marathi word, mean Jawar ki roti, Jawar ka atta is available in kirana shop. Sai Ram vivek--- On Sat, 10/5/08, dhana lakshmmi <dhanasai > wrote:

dhana lakshmmi <dhanasai > please help me"Anitha Kandukuri" <a_kandukuri@ hotmail.com>Cc: Saturday, 10 May, 2008, 4:17 PM dear sairam in baba's question and answer i asked the question "should i search for the job or wait for my marriage" baba's answer is Donot discriminate. Donate food. Give home made Bhakari (made of rice) to dog. The desired thing will happen. Shree Sai�s blessings are also there i dont know what is bhakari. please help me out. so that i will fullfill sairam's

word. omsrisairam dhanasai Check out the all-new face of India. Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it. Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join them now. Sai Nathay Arpanastu Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Sadguru Sai Nath Maharaj Ki Jai!!! Hetal

Patil Please Visit : Shirdi Sai Baba Experiences

Share files, take polls, and make new friends - all under one roof.

Guest guest

dear sairam

thank you for all of us who helped me so kindful and grateful. my humble namasakarams to u all

omsrisairam

dhanasai

Hetal Patil <hetal_patil Cc: dhanasaiSent: Tuesday, 13 May, 2008 5:13:16 PMRe: please help me

Sai Ram,

As said by Vivek, Bhakhri is a marathi word. It is made by Bajri (millet) flour, Corn flour, and of course Jowar (Sorghum or Shorghum). Bhakri is a kind of thick chapati.

I hope it is clear to you now.dhana lakshmmi <dhanasai > wrote:

dear sairam

thank you very much i am really sorry what is meant my jawar pls tell me.

omsrisairam

dhanasai

vivek deshmukh <deshmukh28 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Monday, 12 May, 2008 11:30:48 AMRe: please help me

Sai Ram

Sai Ram

vivek--- On Sat, 10/5/08, dhana lakshmmi <dhanasai > wrote:

dhana lakshmmi <dhanasai > please help me"Anitha Kandukuri" <a_kandukuri@ hotmail.com>Cc: Saturday, 10 May, 2008, 4:17 PM

dear sairam

baba's answer is

omsrisairam

dhanasai

Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join them now.

Sai Nathay Arpanastu

Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak

Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj Para Brahma

Shri Sachidanand Sadguru

Sai Nath Maharaj Ki Jai!!!

Hetal Patil

Please Visit : Shirdi Sai Baba Experiences

Share files, take polls, and make new friends - all under one roof.

Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download.

• 1 year later...
Guest guest

Om Namah Shivaya

please help me by guiding me about Mahamritunjaya Jaap which is the correct Mantra and how and when to do and how many times a day, what is the correct way to do

please help me

thanks --- On Sat, 7/18/09, G Balasubramanian <gbsub wrote:

G Balasubramanian <gbsubRe: Souls Date: Saturday, July 18, 2009, 4:12 PM

According to the Vedas(Upanishads) and the Advaita school of thought, Paramatma, Atma and Jivatma are one and the same. What is termed as 'God' in English language is more or less equivalent to Brahman, Atman, Isvara in Vedanta and to Bhagawan etc. in Hindu religion. That Paramatma (Atma) and Jivatma are different is the message of Dwaita school of thought.G.Balasubramanian

mg garga <mggarga >om_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.comSaturday, July 18, 2009 12:32:45 AMRe: [om_namah_shivaya_ group] Souls

I feel there is confusion Atma/Jeevatma is same while God /Paramtma is same

by Atma i meant jeevAtma & not GOD or PARAMATAM.

mggarga--- On Fri, 7/17/09, G Balasubramanian <gbsub > wrote:

G Balasubramanian <gbsub >Re: [om_namah_shivaya_ group] Soulsom_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.comFriday, July 17, 2009, 5:54 PM

Dear Divakar,Thanks for your following the discussions. Your clarification puts the matter in right perspective. My intention in drawing the attention of members was to emphasize that ATMA is only one. but that 'jivas' could be many. The Rig Veda says," Ekoham Bahusyama'. The Supreme Being thought "I alone am there. Let me become many". That was the start of the creation process. Atma, which is the Supreme Being, can create any number of beings from itself and these can be located in any of the "lokas".G.Balasubramanian

Divakara Tanjore <div_tan >om_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.comThursday, July 16, 2009 10:04:25 PMRe: [om_namah_shivaya_ group] Souls

Dear Balasubramanian ji,

Gargaji meant that jeevatma or the individualized atman which is strongly guided by ego will move from place to place to learn and mature to move into higher consciousness.

Om Namah Shivaya,

Divakar. --- On Thu, 7/16/09, G Balasubramanian <gbsub > wrote:

G Balasubramanian <gbsub >Re: [om_namah_shivaya_ group] Soulsom_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.comCc: USBrahmins@gro ups.com, viprasamhitha@ googl. comThursday, July 16, 2009, 5:46 PM

Hari OM,Dear Gargaji,I am unable to comprehend as to what you mean by your statement," God keeps the balance in all the worlds by moving Atma from one world to another." Atma is the God principle. The scriptures declare that Atma is unmoving(achala) the Primeval God(Adideva), Birthless(Aja), Omnipresent(Vibhu) etc. etc. The Lord declares in the Gita, "I am the Self(Atma), seated in the heart of every being (Aham Atma gudakesa sarvabhutasayasthit haha.(verse20 of Chapter10). The eternal Jivatma in the human body is only a small part of My own Being (Mamaivamso jivaloke jivaboothas sanathanah(verse 7 of Chapter

15ibid). One can go on quoting from Upanishads to justify that Atma alone is all that exists( Atmaiva sarvam etc. etc.). Thus your statement that God moves Atma from one world to another is not in line with scriptural pronounciations. G.Balasubramanian

Assaram Alamchandani <aac6993 >om_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.comWednesday, July 15, 2009 10:00:55 AMRe: [om_namah_shivaya_ group] Souls

My intention was not only trees but there are others like Animals,insects and it is believed there are 84 lac Junis how many are in Sea water and we didn't event count those?

However my intention was taht this is one cause and others could be many many many......

Best Regards

Assaram--- On Tue, 7/14/09, mg garga <mggarga > wrote:

mg garga <mggarga >Re: [om_namah_shivaya_ group] Soulsom_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.comTuesday, July 14, 2009, 9:26 PM

Hariom

Now Assaram ji can understand that trees are not only reasonfor increase the population

The Atma can take birth from one world to another .God keeps the balance in all worlds by moving Atma from one world to another.

Jai Gurudev

mggarga--- On Wed, 7/15/09, G Balasubramanian <gbsub > wrote:

G Balasubramanian <gbsub >Re: [om_namah_shivaya_ group] Soulsom_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.comWednesday, July 15, 2009, 5:08 AM

I have heard about 14 worlds. These are Atala, Vitala, Sutala,Talatala,Rasatala, Mahatala, Patala, Bhooloka, Bhuvarloka,Suvarlok a, Tapoloka,Mahaloka, Janarloka and Satyaloka.G.Balasubramanian

mg garga <mggarga >om_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.comTuesday, July 14, 2009 3:19:26 AMRe: [om_namah_shivaya_ group] Souls

HariOm

will anybody kindly intimate how many worlds are there or this is only one where we live.?

mggarga--- On Tue, 6/30/09, Assaram Alamchandani <aac6993 > wrote:

Assaram Alamchandani <aac6993 >Re: [om_namah_shivaya_ group] Soulsom_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.comCc: sapnag1968 Tuesday, June 30, 2009, 10:30 PM

What I have studied that all creation have Atma may it be a tree even.If you will examine that trees/forest are reducing and human population is increasing.Regardin g trees I can remind you when Bal Krishan was tide up by Mata Yashoda he tried t pass through 2 twin trees where the tiding "Ukhli" was stuck up between twin trees and with Krishna force the trees fail down and two persons appeared which got "Mokhshey" out of tree Joon.May be it researched but what I have been seeing the areas where huge forest was existing and now it is plain land.

When Lord Shiva had Sanklap for from to more (Ek se Anek hone ka snklap lia) than he directed his own other shape Barhma for creation and his first creation as mentioned in Shiva Puran was Water and after Trees and than Birds and so on.

Trees are reducing and humans are increasing.

This is a scientific based proof.

Best Regards

Assaram--- On Tue, 6/30/09, dmm rao <dyfacons (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

dmm rao <dyfacons (AT) (DOT) co.in>[om_namah_shivaya_ group] Soulsom_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.comTuesday, June 30, 2009, 4:04 AM

Ohm Namahshivaya

Dear Sirs,

I have a doubt that the population is increasing day by day. When compared to some thousand years back the population has increased leaps and bounds. In that case how the new souls have entered into the number of bodies and from where these souls have come?

D.M.M.RAO

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.