IndiaDivine.org

Moksha

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Namah Sivaya

Disciple: What is the nature of Moksha?

Guru: Sarvaduhkhanivritti (removal of all kinds of pain), and Paramanandaprapti (attainment of Supreme, imperishable, eternal Bliss of Brahman).

Disciple: What does Brahmajnana do?

Guru: It destroys Avidya and its effects (Karya), viz., the bodies and the whole Samsara. It frees you from the miseries of birth and death. It makes you absolutely fearless, free and independent. All your doubts like “whether I am body or Prana or Buddhi†will vanish in toto. You will become Anamaya, free from disease, old age and death. You will have no fear of death or enemies. You will shine as the effulgent, resplendent Purusha Supreme.

Sivaya Namah

Dear,

Om Namah Shivay,

I have learnt from Shiv Puran that even if one get "Moksh" but that has to go again for birth when that period is completed because Karma Bhog for balance fala is to be completed.What I understand that "Moksh" is not permanent but it is for certain period.

I need some explanation on this.

Best Regards

Assaram--- On Tue, 12/22/09, Selvaratnam Selvakumar <selvauk wrote:

Selvaratnam Selvakumar <selvauk Moksha Date: Tuesday, December 22, 2009, 11:19 AM

Om Namah Sivaya

Guru: Sarvaduhkhanivritti (removal of all kinds of pain), and Paramanandaprapti (attainment of Supreme, imperishable, eternal Bliss of Brahman).

Guru: It destroys Avidya and its effects (Karya), viz., the bodies and the whole Samsara. It frees you from the miseries of birth and death. It makes you absolutely fearless, free and independent. All your doubts like “whether I am body or Prana or Buddhi†will vanish in toto. You will become Anamaya, free from disease, old age and death. You will have no fear of death or enemies. You will shine as the effulgent, resplendent Purusha Supreme.

Sivaya Namah

Dear Assaram Ji,

There are 2 types of moksha defined in Shiva Purana, one which is temporary and another is permanent. What you mention is temporary, but there is yet a permanent one as well. These two types are given 2 names as well, though I do not remember it at this time.

Thanks,

Bhupendra

Assaram Alamchandani <aac6993 Sent: Wed, December 23, 2009 12:10:48 PMRe: Moksha

Dear,

Om Namah Shivay,

I have learnt from Shiv Puran that even if one get "Moksh" but that has to go again for birth when that period is completed because Karma Bhog for balance fala is to be completed.What I understand that "Moksh" is not permanent but it is for certain period.

I need some explanation on this.

Best Regards

Assaram--- On Tue, 12/22/09, Selvaratnam Selvakumar <selvauk (AT) (DOT) co.uk> wrote:

Selvaratnam Selvakumar <selvauk (AT) (DOT) co.uk>[om_namah_shivaya_ group] Mokshaom_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.comTuesday, December 22, 2009, 11:19 AM

Om Namah Sivaya

Sivaya Namah

Reclaim your name @ymail.com or @rocketmail.com. Get your new email address now!