IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: Hindus ruled the rome ,visigoths & Ostragoths are from aryan race

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Forwarded conversation Hindus ruled the rome ,visigoths & Ostragoths are from aryan race

------------------------ramakrishna_dell <ramakrishna_dell

Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 9:49 AM

Hellow sir

I am Anand from Banglore , i have doubt that Visigoths & Ostragoths are hindus who ruled the rome .because they are from aryan race & also we known that aryan relligion is hinduisim .Visigoths & Ostragots are germanic tribe who ruled the rome ,but they had migrated from Asia .see in google -Migrations of the main column of the Visigoths & historians are telling that their relligion is paganisim & aryanisim christhinty later they converted christhinty .is this historians are mis guideing us. because paganisim & aryanisim itself is Hindusim. in their name itself tells that their hindus like Visigoths are Vishnu gothra & Ostragoths means Ostragothra . & we all known Aryan's major god is Vishnu .

I need more information on this subject .kindly conduct reserach on this .I tried to join gothic but modrater rejected me because i told them. they are hindus from aryan race .

Your immediate reply will be appriciated

Thanks & Regards

Anand

----------Egbert Richter <ushanasTue, Mar 24, 2009 at 5:12 PM

Hello Anand,

It seems to me that you are confounding several things, though you are principally right. The Gothic tribes are of course members of the Indo-German family of language and all of them believed in the same or related gods, but in course of time the Aryan tribes converted to Hinduism and the German tribes became Christians. There are similarities between Hinduism and Christianity in the belief of a saviour, but the underlying philosophy is totally different.

Here in the West people are not interested in discovering their tribal roots any more since they are still suffering from the atrocities done by the Nazi movement and their leader Hitler, who was Austrian by the way and did not belong to the Aryan race, but to that of the Huns who have Mongolian roots. The Huns are mentioned in the end of the famous German epic of the of the Nibelungs. Some of them still live in Hungary.

We do not learn anything at school about the Visigoths and the Ostragoths, we are only told of the Western and the Eastern Goths. Both tribes were extremly valiant and they have conquered the West and East Roman armies several times, but eventually they became federal members of the Roman empire. The Spanish kingdom of the Western Goths was subjugated by the Muslims in the eight century.

The name of the Goths is not derived from gotra, as you believe, but from huta, having poured out or sacrificed mead to the gods as the Aryans did. It is known that the strength of these tribes was largely due to the drinking of mead (Sanskrit madhu, a name of the soma).

The Visigoths are the Goths who had settled (vish) at the setting of the sun in the West of the Roman empire, the Ostragoths lived farer away from it in the East. Ostra is similar to Sanskrit usra, morning-light, Dawn. The palatal root vish, settle, has to be distinguished from the cerebral root vish, work, be active, from which Vishnu is derived.

I hope that I could be helpful to you in your search of the roots of your religion. Please try to be more moderate in advocating the idea of the supremacy of the Aryan race. This will help you to get more widely accepted. The Aryans were not on a higher moral level than other tribes in the past. There is nothing great in conquering peaceful people living in towns or villages and stealing their women and cattle. It is a form of self-defense, if the wars of the Aryans are regarded as the strife for inner light, as it is done by Sri Aurobindo and other gurus.

Yours

Egbert 

-- Should you find yourself the victim of other people’s bitterness, ignorance, smallness or insecurities, remember things could have been worse – you could be one of them!