IndiaDivine.org

Living In The Presence of God (VolII/PtI)-Chapter 3

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

CHAPTER

3 Do not yearn for miracles, for miracles are only the eye openers - but faith are the eyes - love is the vision, purity is the color and God is the picture. The biggest miracle, My child, is the perfection in the beauty that life holds within each one. The one that sees the truth in this reality and experiences the fullness of its perfection, such a one, will seek no proof - such a one, will see nothing as extraordinary nor small - for he has come into the arms of wisdom - he basks in the light of true knowledge. Yes! The simple fact or truth in which he is with his own self, always - the world to him is the mirror of his own strengths and

weaknesses. He has no one to praise - he finds no one to blame. Even though he is alone - he is still a part of the whole. He chooses to walk on the fires of penance. Patience, love and sacrifice are his tools to learn - he learns only to teach and teaches only that which he does and speaks - and with this inner strength, he, one day, boldly crosses the borders of death - to find the miracle of life that continues - Yes! Even after the finale of death, it moves on to a higher plane, where one does not come and does not go - He stays! He becomes! He simply is simply him! That is why I say, do not seek miracles, for it will not show itself, now - at the end of the journey, awaits the true miracle! Stand with faith - walk with patience, and I assure you that you will be held in the arms of a miracle, sooner or later. Rise, My child, hold tight to the cords of selfless love and reach

that level of purity in which one can discriminate and choose God, without the struggle of a single thought. Know that the intent will stay pure, if one leaves his desires behind. Desire is like the broker that asks its price in advance, promises a reward, yet guarantees nothing. I share Myself equally amongst all - hence, none has more - none has less. To each one, I give the same start - each one finds the only one end - hence none are ahead and none behind. Failures are part of the tests in the spiritual journey. Recognize them, accept them with grace, but do not let its pain become the barrier to take the very next test. Sometimes, the failure, My child, is the answer to the next challenge that awaits to face you. Learn to fall with the least injury - then learn to save yourselves. Learn to bear the sudden impact of an attack - then learn to defend. Yes! First learn to

face your fears, then learn to attack it. Once you have learned the strategy to attack, you will also learn and earn the wisdom to conquer it. Make life simple by leaving behind all you know - make the known forgotten - and let the "unknown truth" guide you through your "known fears". It is not the "age" that brings spiritual wisdom but it is the stage of purity that elevates you to its way of being. There is none that comes without the gift of love, hence you must use that strength to see Me and bring Me closer to you. Stop disliking - stop differentiating. Always choose peace over judgment. Stop disagreeing - stop arguing and stop convincing. Choose to "accept" over pride. Stop hurting - stop accusing and stop abusing. Choose love over resentment. What is wanted is simple - it is what you want, that confuses its straight-forwardness.

It is time, My child, that you allowed the truth to speak. If it speaks of you, have the courage to hear it. Bear the pain to face your own lies - the outcome of the wound will bring the healing process of change. Do not be frightened for being imprisoned in the darkness of ignorance. Remember, it is only a tunnel - in whichever direction you move, you will, one day, only see the light - That I assure you of!Source : LIVING IN THE PRESENCE OF GOD (Volume II/Part I)

Divine Messages

received

and recorded by Mrs Seema M

Dewan