IndiaDivine.org

Touch My Heart

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

TOUCH MY HEART

Touch my heart Baba, and let me hearthe hurt in others' voices, Touch my heart Baba, that I might helpsomeone in deep sorrow.

Touch my heart Baba, whisper to methat I may face tomorrow.Touch my heart, Baba, and help me seeso I can make better choices.

Touch my heart, Baba, show me the way, that I may help all othersTouch my heart, Baba, to do thy will, and always love my brothers and sisters.

Touch my heart, Baba; let me livea life that's worth living.Touch my heart, Baba, teach me topraise and let me be forgiving.

Touch my heart, Baba, let me obey, And Honour You by how I Live.Touch my heart, Baba, please make me whole, and let me be quick to give.

Touch my heart, Baba, please let me feel, True compassion for all mankind, Touch my heart, Baba, let me obey.Never let this slip my mind.

Touch my heart Baba, for You know best, Let Your wisdom take controlTouch my heart Baba, and take away, All my sins and make me whole.

Touch my heart Baba, so that I will obey, At Your Divine Lotus feet, Baba, let me be.Touch my heart, Baba, and let your spirit, Always be alive in me.

Touch my heart Baba, so that I won't hurt, The very ones I love most.Touch my heart, Baba, with Thy power,Thy love, peace and compassion.

Touch my heart Baba, and draw me near, And cradle me in Your love.Touch my heart, Baba, while I am here; Lead me to my home above.

Remain Blessed!Duty is God, Work is Worship

Guest guest

Awesome. This truly hits the heart! Julia xMadhviSai wrote: TOUCH MY HEART Touch my heart Baba, and let me hearthe hurt in others' voices, Touch my heart Baba, that I might

helpsomeone in deep sorrow. Touch my heart Baba, whisper to methat I may face tomorrow.Touch my heart, Baba, and help me seeso I can make better choices. Touch my heart, Baba, show me the way, that I may help all othersTouch my heart, Baba, to do thy will, and always love my brothers and sisters. Touch my heart, Baba; let me livea life that's worth living.Touch my heart, Baba, teach me topraise and let me be forgiving. Touch my heart, Baba,

let me obey, And Honour You by how I Live.Touch my heart, Baba, please make me whole, and let me be quick to give. Touch my heart, Baba, please let me feel, True compassion for all mankind, Touch my heart, Baba, let me obey.Never let this slip my mind. Touch my heart Baba, for You know best, Let Your wisdom take controlTouch my heart Baba, and take away, All my sins and make me whole. Touch my heart Baba, so that I will obey, At Your Divine Lotus feet, Baba, let me be.Touch my heart, Baba, and let your spirit, Always be alive in me.

Touch my heart Baba, so that I won't hurt, The very ones I love most.Touch my heart, Baba, with Thy power,Thy love, peace and compassion. Touch my heart Baba, and draw me near, And cradle me in Your love.Touch my heart, Baba, while I am here; Lead me to my home above. Remain Blessed!Duty is God, Work is Worship

It's here! Your new message!Get

new email alerts with the free Toolbar.