IndiaDivine.org

Living In The Presence of God (VolII/PtI)-Chapter 32

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

CHAPTER

32 Never feel that you can ever be alone, for I am the witness of your every thought. Nothing can ever stay a secret from Me, My sweet, for I am aware of that which you wish to hide, much before the thought has even reached the mind. Hence, My dear, always remember that you can mask your insincerity to another, you can falsely let one believe in your innocence, but with the Lord, do not even attempt to play the charade of manipulation. Just look into My eyes, My child, and you will see the truth of your own self much more clearly. You can even deceive your own self by thinking and convincing that you are far greater than the true you, but I

know you are as the real you, for I am not only a part, but I am the whole that gave you a part of My life. Hence, you are fully Me, My child, and I am that part that is the full you! We are inseparable, My dear, for, even if you ignore My presence, I will still walk with you as your unknown and unwelcome life companion. We are in this journey together, not only to live life; but to find that in life, in everything around us and in all that we interact with in life, it is all you - it is all Me - there is none that differs from that reality, even by the slightest. We have come together only to live with that purpose, alone. Your life is the breath of God, your life is His truest form - hence, your way of life cannot be any different! Live life to depict its strengths. There is no bigger strength than your purity, for

only in such a state, does your life become the Lord's will. Live life to find and realize the ultimate truth. The truth of life is love, and it is only when one experiences this state of ecstasy, that the Lord, Himself, emerges from within and takes the form you have taken, and gives your love the miraculous vision of the divine. Live life, not to earn the worldly wealth, but instead, let the gems you bring from the kingdom of God shine with the brilliance of wisdom and with the highest intelligence of the absolute truth. Find the purpose and the goal, My child, and you will find the Feet of the Lord waiting before it. The moment you realize that life is only God, from that moment on, God only will become the life. You will realize, My child, at that time, that the true beauty of life comes only with His presence. The more God you bring into your life, the more life will bring its treasures at

your feet. Do not waste another life by living, once again, in the doubts of My presence. Do not exhaust another golden opportunity by living in the fires of the outer senses and by inhaling the harmful smoke of fears. Fight life with the weapon of faith - fight every demon, and one day, the life of discipline and persevering patience will not only become the way of life, it will not only be the strength you carry, but it will become the truth of your reality and existence. Your test, My child, is to come to this world and live with your strength and let not the weakness of this world make your life the victim - the sacrifice, for it to survive. You are the ruler - the maker - the user - do not let yourself be used and abused in your confusion of trying to understand Me with your life.Source : LIVING IN THE PRESENCE OF GOD (Volume II/Part I)

Divine Messages

received

and recorded by Mrs Seema M

Dewan