IndiaDivine.org

Living In The Presence of God (VolII/PtI)-Chapter 33

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

CHAPTER

33 How can I describe to you the beauty of devotion? Devotion, My child, is the key that opens one to the constant vision of God. Devotion is not only the love for prayer, it is the inner, pure love that stirs one to serve the Lord everywhere, in any form, at any time. Devotion is not simply reciting the name of the Lord, it is the inner strength that arises from inspirational love and lets one carry out his duty and work, without every faltering, complaining or any hesitation. Such love is easy to draw from within, once you know that the Lord is the strength and the purity of the love, and you, My dear, are its chosen giver. The spontaneous giver of love is truly the gift of

the Divine Master, for his giving will reveal the reflection of the image of the inner God in his very own heart - in his chosen way of life! Until one finds the love for God, life will seem to be only a bed of sufferings and worries. The love for God is only the healer of the mind's hateful agitations. It is only a calm mind that will be able to see the clearer vision of the truth. Dedicate every moment to God, in everything you do, let Him be the chosen leader. Let Him mould you, My sweet, first. He works to make you perfect - once you are perfect, the work, automatically will be inspirational and unforgettable. The presence of the Lord is never beyond your reach - in fact, His presence is spontaneous, as you begin to awaken spiritually. The glimpse of his nature and His coming will make your life appear, suddenly, miraculous! But understand, O child of God, that the miracle is not

His presence but is in truly your "awareness" of Him - the miracle is not of His closeness to you - that came with you, My dear - the miracle is in the knowing - Yes! It is in experiencing the bonding with the love of God. The beauty, My child, is truly in the experience of being devoted. The devotee offers his love to his only lover - the Master, and in return, accepts the love and gives it life with the power of His will. Hence, the devotee's love fulfills him in every way! Do not be afraid to love God. Know that there are no rules and no specific ways that you must love Him. Each one's heart has been taught the way to reach the Master, hence, none can be lost, none can remain ignorant, forever. The love for God will arise in abundance, once you have disciplined your life to be led only by the self and self, alone. Believe Me, it is only a joyful experience, for in this path, one

first finds dedication, then discipline, then faith, then purity and finally love - Yes! Love, love, love! Love that changes the most poisonous mind into the sweetness of the Lord's nectar. Love, My child, when it fills every being of the imperfect human, makes him the outlet of the Source - the instrument of the Perfect Hand - the living proof of the Mysterious Master! Devotion is that state, in which, one intensely loves the Giver of the self and dedicates his every living moment in protecting and maintaining the purity of the self - the gift of the Divine Mother. The love for God does not simply come by yearning for it - it does not come, if one criticizes the Lord or complains to Him for his deficiency. It comes, only when one is able to see that the strength of his prayer is the Lord's response, his faith is the Lord's love, his anticipation is the Lord's motivation - his worship is the Lord's

attention - his service is the Lord's work - his duty is the Lord's command, and his pain, the reason for knowing the Lord, itself! A true devotee knows that there is no separation, ever, between him and his Master - for once you feel the slightest separation, the bond that ties the strings of devotion loosens. Hence, remember, always, that your love for God ties Him to you. Your love is your awareness of Him - your love to Him is your reward of Him - your love for Him is the vision that reveals the secret of your own divinity. Your love makes you the "Master of love" and Him, "the lover of the Master"! Light the lamp of devotion within your heart, for you are the wick - you are the fuel - you are the container - you are the flame - I, My child, am the warmth and its brightness!Source : LIVING IN THE PRESENCE OF GOD (Volume II/Part I)

Divine Messages

received

and recorded by Mrs Seema M

Dewan