IndiaDivine.org

Living In The Presence of God (VolII/PtI)-Chapter 36

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

CHAPTER

36 Believe completely, and it will surely happen - doubt, and it is sure to fail. If faith is short termed by one's anticipation of quick results, then such faith, will meet with defeat from time to time - eventually, making the so called "believer" the "worrier" and the biggest barrier of his own spiritual path. It is time, My child, to find true devotion and true confidence by making faith both the strength and the joy of inner contentment. It is impossible to find the truth, if one has still adhered himself to the stains of impurity. Hence, My dear, carry the torch of faith that will give you the strength to be able to envision the truth,

at all times. Faith in the Master will make the spiritual goal clearer to you and will give you the inspiration that the distance between you and the truth has been paved, already, just by the stable belief that you are always led, voluntarily, by the inner will and never by force or compulsion. Believe, My child, and even the rock will move - believe, My dear, with the heart, with purity, with innocence, with sincerity, and one will make the sun rise even in the darkest night. Believe, and one will begin to understand that the language in all matter is all the same - love! love! Believe, and even the mightiest of demons will not hurt you, for your faith in his goodness will inspire him to reveal the hidden treasures of divine virtues. Believe, and it will happen - for faith is not just a lingering promise, neither is it any false consolation. Faith in God is the

umbrella that will protect you from the scorching heat and storms of karma. Faith is the nourishment of the soul, it is the sustainer - it is the true life of the spiritual path. Faith and truth go hand in hand, My dear - Faith abhors falsehood. Hence, it will not awaken, if one is still held like a puppet by the mind. One cannot believe in one's impure thoughts and hope for it to happen - No! My child. Such impure thought will only lead you to the pit that you dug for your own fall. One must develop faith not to simply boast of it - faith is sacrifice - it is silent love - it is the patient learner - the eager teacher. Once you have spoken with pride of your faith in God, you have made faith the spectacle of your own confusion. Hence, learn to experience it with the self,

alone. Each one comes with only one atma - hence, each spark of light, lights his own torch and leaves to merge with the eternal flame, forever. Faith will not stop the boat of life from rocking - No! That what you must face, will come - but faith will stop you from falling from the rocking boat. It will give you the strength to balance the boat and prevent it from overturning. It will give you the intelligence to steer the boat, away, from the threatening storm. It will give you the strength to prevent you from panicking - it will still hold your hand, when you are left with no other friend. Faith is the oar that will keep you moving in your chosen spiritual path. Hence, become the "believer" - no more must you live the life of a "deceiver"! Know that God not only comes to test your faith, but He comes to

strengthen it, too. Do not make faith another of your acts in playing the role of life - in fact, let the act of faith become life's only role. Faith can make you walk through any fire, step on any thorn, pass through the raging waters - it can make you touch the sky - Yes! Faith will make you the doer - no more the dreamer!Source : LIVING IN THE PRESENCE OF GOD (Volume II/Part I)

Divine Messages

received

and recorded by Mrs Seema M

Dewan