IndiaDivine.org

Living In The Presence of God (VolII/PtI)-Chapter 35

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

CHAPTER

35 Peace is not merely the state of the mind in which it remains calm - No! My sweet, that is only a state of relaxation. Peace is that in which one finds synchrony between the mind, the heart, the functions of the body, the purity of one's conscience, the stability of one's intellect and with the force of the energy that brings one to experience one's own life, existence and being. When each of these move like the wheels of the same vehicle, in the same direction, with the same speed and with complete cooperation, only then, will one experience the state in which there is no inner conflict, only then, will one feel the complete confidence in one's own strength to be far mightier than

any external threat, only then, will one experience the ultimate realization in which he will see that the truth is not ever before him or around him - he is the truth - the only truth, and that reality of truth can break every barrier that breaks his journey to reach his own state of Godhood. Peace is that, in which one stops to focus upon what life is to give him. Those that have attained this feeling of bliss, give life all of themselves, and hence, they experience life as the reflection of their own purity. For such a one, life is never unfair, life is never painful, life is never the treasure of worldly gifts. For such a noble one, life is only the vehicle in which he rides in My complete security, with My complete guidance, the fuel being his effort to respond to My every calling. With the divine fruits of wisdom on his lap, he travels with faith and patience, and when the vehicle of his life stops, he

exits without fear, for he knows that he has finally reached, and from now on, his own wings of freedom will carry him to the home, where he and His master will reside in complete union of oneness. As long as one desires the state of perfection, one will only face the restlessness of his own expectations. For him, My child, peace will leave as easily as it came to him. Hence, make the goal the perfect target and not another unsuccessful attempt. Understand, My dear, that the truth is different from that which you wish, hence, walk with the reality rather than the dream or illusion. Find the strength to face the truth, do not live in the hope that the truth is your dream's reality - it is not, My child! The dream vanishes the moment one awakens - hence, dream the reality, possess only the truth, love only the true image, and

then, awakening, My child, will not be so horrifying after all. Those that are caught hopelessly in their own restless behavior, scream for peace by their unvirtuous acts. Stop the screaming, and you will find that it was your own voice that disturbed the inner silence of God. No one can help a restless mind - take control, be the Master, and give the mind its focus, direction and security. A bad mind can corrupt the best of hearts - hence, correct the problem, before the poison spreads and kills every bit of the love you carry. Do not be ignorant and say that only when the Lord's Grace will descend, that you will undergo change - your love for Me is My biggest grace - your respect for the self is the biggest effort. Hence, realize that you are the biggest miracle of God, My child! You are His strength in the purest form! Awaken the truth with prayer - live your life with the truth - and have

faith that the Lord will give you the strength in all that you do, only if you respond to Him, always, with a Yes! Yes! Yes!Source : LIVING IN THE PRESENCE OF GOD (Volume II/Part I)

Divine Messages

received

and recorded by Mrs Seema M

Dewan