IndiaDivine.org

Living In The Presence of God (VolII/PtI)-Chapter 37

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

CHAPTER

37 Leave the world, and your today's insanity will, too, make its graceful exit. Fill the world with only one love, one faith, one inspiration - Yes! The oneness of God, and life will no more be sinful, My child, for no sin can ever come close to My true lover! There is no sinner that cannot cleanse his so called wrongs - there is no sin that can stop you to reach God, forever. Sin is the wrong that one commits in the mind's awareness. Hence, once the mind is channeled only towards divine love, one begins to become aware of the God that he carries within him - and when such awareness comes, the wrongs of the past can no more mar the vision of absolute purity - Yes! All will be

forgiven and forgotten, once the soul exists in such nobleness. Even the bond of karmas will break, for all his ways will merely depict the will of the Divine Master! The human, today, is filled with the bitterness of his own misdoings, and he blames its taste upon another. The mind, My child, is letting you commit several sins in a single moment - thoughts carry no joy, anymore - their sporadic pattern reveals the panic, confusion and fears of one's own present state. Man has not only lost all hope to find the true way of living life, but has lost the strength that keeps him vibrant with inner joy. He has lost life - the true liver and its Giver! Know, My child, that if the vision is impure - one will only see impurity. Change the glasses, remove the tint, and all will appear bright and clear. The light of truth is not hard to bear, once truth becomes the only vision - and its light, its

only source! Stop blaming the world, My dear - it has not made you what you have, hopelessly, become. Do not blame the circumstances you face, for they, too, contribute nothing to the development of your weak attributes. It is simply the lack of your awareness of the true self that has made you the reflection of the mind. The ignorance of your own purpose has made the thought the goal, and when thoughts are uncontrolled, imperfect, and impure, then the goal, too, loses the direction. The one that is not aware of his true identity - with no purpose and no goal, is sure to live the most meaningless life and will suffer the pain of every sin that he commits in his obvious state of helplessness. Remember, My child, that if the Lord gave you life, He must have given you the way of preserving its perfectness, too. Control the mind by controlling its every thought.

Let no thought pass without complete scrutiny. Do not forgive the mind for even the smallest slip - threaten it, awaken it, and pull it in the direction that you must go. If it resists, leave it behind, My child, for the one that has completely surrendered to Me, needs no thought to act upon My will. Yes! Thoughts must follow the act of God. A thought is only the source of desire - once you have directed every thought toward the Divine Master, then you have, automatically, crushed every worldly desire. The final state will come, where one will have no thoughts, and hence, one will even give up the desire to be with God. In such a state, one will not only be with the Master, but will become the Master - Yes! The Master of complete perfection - the Master of his own existence!Source : LIVING IN THE PRESENCE OF GOD (Volume II/Part I)

Divine Messages

received

and recorded by Mrs Seema M

Dewan