IndiaDivine.org

Teri karuna-daya ko paane, Ham Shirdi hai aate.----------- A poem offered to Sai Baba

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Om Sai Saranam ! ============== The following poem is offered at holy lotus feet of Shirdi Sai Baba :------ *************************************** Maine bahut apraadh kiye hai, He Shirdi ke Sai ---! Kshma mangne esiliye, Mai aaya " Dwarakamayi". He Shirdi ke Sai Baba, Karuna-ras barsavo. Shuddh hamara hriday banakar , Usme ab bas jaavo. Yugo-yugo se pyasa yah man, Trapti do Bhagwan. He Shirdi ke Sai Baba, Tu sarvatra saman. Teri karuna-daya ko paane, Ham

Shirdi hai aate. Aur har-pal gaurav-gatha, Ham teri hai gaate. Aur adhik mat bhatkao, He mere Sai Nath ! Jeewan path par mujhe badhavo, Dekar apna saath. ********************** Meaning ======= =O Sai Baba of Shirdi ! i have done many a crimes (committed so many mistakes).That is why to beg pardon i have come to your "Dwarakamayi" =O Sai Baba of Shirdi ! shower on me the fluid (juice) of your compassion.And making my heart pure &

sacred, pl be now seated there. =This heart is thirsty since the ages.O God ! pl give me full satisfaction now.O Sai Baba of Shirdi ! you are all pervading & equal to all (having no difference for anybody) . =To obtain your mercy & compassion we come to Shirdi.And all the time we sing the legend of your glory. =O my Sai Nath ! do'nt make me to wander aimlessly any more.Pl take me ahead (carry me forward) on the path of life giving me your company. ********************************************* Bowing on feet of Baba, S.L.Gupta, Banglore, Time 13:35 p.m. Wednesday, 2-5-2007 =======