IndiaDivine.org

Swami's blessings to my mom's pray

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi My mom asked to me to get her to kodaikenal to see baba. She is puttaparthy perviously. But everybody told swami will come closure in kodai rather than in puttparthy and bangalore. So she wanted to have darshan. So we went. Today only i came back. We got very good darshans. Actually when swami is leaving to kodai, my mom prayed him. "If you want to marry her soon then please give your blessings and then go to kodai. If you dont give your belssings i will believe that you will get more delay in my daughter''s marriage." So what happened you know. My mom is telling to my dad to go into bhajan darshan, they will allow. But my dad told her "Antha scene manaki ivvarule". But on the day that swami is moving to kodai then some seva dal came and asked if anubody wants to sit in Bhajan hall please come. So my dad ran into bhajan mandir. After he entered into bhajan mandir, after some time he noticed

swami car is there on dias (infront of bhajan mandir). So he rushed with students near to the car. And dad placed just infront of the swami. The distance between swami's face and to my dad;s face is just 1 feet. and he screamed loudly that "Sai Ram". Then right away swami turned his face to my dad's face and looked into his eyes deeply, smiled and given ashirwada with his right hand. My dad exausted with joy. So what ever my mom prayed for he has given the answer to my mom through my dad. Now my dad is telling how i came very very near to baba i dont know. If i want to recollect it now also, i am unable to. So its just swami answer to my mom. And we went to kodai last week friday. And again my prayed that give me blessings, i want to feel it. Then first day swami came out side(my first day afternoon) and looked me very deeply. I dont know why. 2nd day morning, swami came out side and looked me very deeply. And has given asheerwada to my mom. But i felt that

its not my mom but for every devotee over there. So argued my mom he has not given particularly and has given to everybody. So again my mom prayed swami, she is not accepting your asheerwada by telling, you have given to everybody. Please show her very particularly that you have accpted my prayer. Then in 2nd day evening, Swami came outside and looked again deeply and given ashirwada with 2 hands to me. Now i satisfied and in joy. Then 2nd day i have written one letter to swami. I would like to mention one thing here which is in letter. I asked him, you are comming into my dreams and into my visions and talking with me, guiding everyday. But you did not showed any sign physically that you are doing all these. I have belief in you 90%. But sometimes i am getting 10% alter in my belief. So i prayed him, if you are the only one who is comming into my visions (dreams i beleive) and talking with me everyday please accept my letter and i will take this as your

accpetion. Then when we went for 3rd day darshan, we got 13th token line. I thought gone......and started thinking negative. After i entered into the hall, swami showed me one american lady and told me to give it to her who is in front line. And i asked her, will you please take this letter and offer to swami. She told no. I surprised and kept quite. After some time she asked to give letter. So i have given. Swami came out for darshan, my mind is blwing whether he will take it or not. He came near to american lady. She hesitated to give letter to swami. She is not offering, i have seen this clearly. And swami stretched his hand for the letter. Then only she has given, swami only took my letter holded that in his hand. So he has showed sign that he is the one who is doing everything with me. I got much satisfied and i felt one big rock came from my head. What ever i had unbelief (10%), that was gone now. 4th day we went. But in morning swami did

not came. And he came in afternoon. Again my mom asked his blessings as we are leaving kodai in evening. So again he looked at me particularly and has given ashirwada with his 2 hands. For my mom's pray he has responded so many times. RegardsSai Devotee