IndiaDivine.org

Jeewan khushiya deta Sai, Dukh-daridra har leta. -----------A poem offered to Sai Baba

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Om Sai Saranam ! ============ == In the following poem, offered to Sai Baba, devotees are advised not to be desperated in their life as our Sai Baba is there to support us & give all hapinees.So let us keep on going on path of Sai with full determination :- ************ ********* ********* ********************************************************** Hua sabera huyi roshani, Ab kaahe ghabrana. Sai path par dheere-dheere, Aage badhate jaana. Mat ghabravo dekho Sai, Tumhe sahara deta. Jeewan khushiya deta Sai, Dukh-daridra har leta. Uski karuna uska pyaar, Bahta hai ban kar ras-dhar. Sai Prabhu ka dhyan kare, Jo sabka

kalyan kare. Shirdi me hai Sai-shakti, Aur Parthi me karuna-bhakti. Sai hamara sukh-data Hai jeewan mukti-pradata. Esi bhavana bhakti se, Mai Shirdi me aaya hu. Aur Parthi Bhagwan ke sanmukh, Apna sheesh jhukaya hu. ************ ********* ********* * Meaning ======= =It is now dawn of the day & the light has come.Why then one should feel so desperted.We should keep on moving gradually onwards on the path of Sai. =D'nt be desperated.Look your Sai is there to extend you all support.He is there to give you all happiness of life. He is

there to remove all your suffering & to wipe out your poverty. =His compassion & His love is flowing like the stream of sweet fluid (juice).So let us contemplate on God Sai who does "Kalyan" for all (means does all good for his devotees which is necessary for their spiritual rise ). =We find that the great divine power of Sai is present in Shirdi.And His ever flowing compassion & devotion can be experienced in Parthi (where the divinity is present in the form of Bhagwan Sri Sathya Sai Baba). Sai provides all happiness & He liberates us from the cycles of birth & death of life. =With this feeling of devotion i have come to Shirdi and have bowed down my head before the Lord of Puttaparthi. ****************************************************** ** Bowing on feet of Baba, S.L.Gupta,

Banglore, Time 12:45 p.m. 5-5-2007 =======