IndiaDivine.org

From Shirdi to Parthi.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Before knowing 'Swami', i was deeply involved with Shirdi Baba. I used to visit the temple situated in Mylapore in Madras with my father. There I saw Shri B.V.Narasimha swami, who was the founder of 'All India Sai Samaj' He used to recite the 108 names of Baba often during 'Archana'. The times changed a lot. I saw 'Swami' in Madras during December, 1964. It has made a profound impact in me. Swami also draws his birds to Him by drawing them with a thread tied to the legs of the birds. I consider I am also one such small bird. Though at times I was wavering, He never let me away from his grip. I too underwent the catharasis 'Swami' bring about in each individual. I too underwent many tests, trials and tribulations. Always wavering, but He overlooked my weakness and wanted me to become confident and courageous. I used to worry constantly and fear endlessly. Actually these are all due to 'Body Consciousness' which should be eschewed at last before we realise our selves. I do not know where I stand in the spiritual ladder. But I am surely aware of the little changes, he brings about in me in a slow but sure manner. Now the wanderings of the mind is reduced to an extent. I am able to witness the thought process that goes on endlessly but slowed down now. The internal turmoils we undergo at others comments etc are on the ween. Yes, I am able to see that I am on the correct route and If I persist in the journey, I can reach the destination surely though slowly. Sairam.