IndiaDivine.org

Remember God before you partake anything.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Though at times Shirdi Baba used to remain grave and serious, He also used to crack jokes at the expense of others. One time one devotee was sitting by Saibaba. Another devotee was accosting him and telling him ' Lo! there are some pulses in the coat folds. And when the devotee tried to find out, some pulses rolled down from his coat folds. Saibaba immediately told all " I know this man's habit of eating alone. Since to day is Shandi day in Shirdi, he visits Shandi and hence some of the pulses entered into his coat fold. The devotee immediately told Baba, " So far I have never visited the market place of Shirdi, Also I never eat alone. Why you imply me in this wrong doing, when it is not a fact? Saibaba replied, I know you offer to your companions food and eatables etc whenever they accompany you. But if no body is there during lunch time what we can do. Atlease you must remember me before partaking lunch". This was a great lesson to all who have gathered on that day.Sairam.