IndiaDivine.org

Living In The Presence of God (VolII/PtII)-Chapter 29

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

CHAPTER 29 Experience is the reality of one's own inner expressions. It is the power and the will of one's own self that leads one to experience the good or the bad! Hence, realize, My child, no one is truly a victim of time and destiny. Time brings to you your own earnings and losses of the past. Hence, do not complain - nothing is unfair, My dear - you are only that, what you, in the past, simply wished to be. One, My child, does not wake up in the morning as a thief. No! The wrong action is only the final expression - but before the act,

itself, one has been tortured by several thought processes that convinced and weakened one to believe in the act. It is only when one is convinced, that one finds the false reasoning to justify his poor beliefs. The justification gives one the heart of stone - Yes! Such a one, loses all compassion and becomes selfish! The one that becomes selfish and greedy in his every intent suffers the pain of his own inner chaos. Hence, his acts become even more brutal, for they simply reflect his own state and stage of self destruction. Such a one, will wake up to perform the most brutal act, without any feeling of remorse or compassion! Remember, My sweet, nothing in life is the punishment of God! All is the reflection of your own past and the state of your weak will of the present. Do not, My child, delude yourselves by remembering the goodness of yesterday and expect its immediate rewards,

today. Realize, O child of truth, that the past goes far beyond the yesterday, and even beyond the days of this life! Do not rely upon your memory, for it chooses to forget your faults, even in this current short span of the present life. The thorn, My dear, comes in your path, only because you had carried it with you, and the self within you allows you to release the thorn upon your own foot so that you can experience the pain - endure it - overcome it and find the courage to remove it, once and forever! The wound will heal, slowly, but at least one has unburdened his own self from carrying the fear of the thorn for the rest of his journey. Hence, be grateful to time for allowing you to experience the pain, today. The payment is your own freedom from being in its debt! Purity becomes the reality, when one finds the determination within him to encounter his own

impure ways. Yearning for purity does not make you clean and free. Most think that when they come to this stage that the battle must be over. No! My dear - the battle, in fact, has just begun! The yearning gives one the will power to pay for his wrongs in the right manner, fully and completely, so that even the outline of the wrong is erased, forever! The past dues will continue to come, even though one completely walks on the path of God, today. Realize, My sweet, that these dues will not threaten the one that has truly envisioned and found the path to the ultimate treasure. Do not be distracted by anything or anyone. Do not be disturbed nor discouraged easily. The face of God reflects in your own divine nature. Hence, to see His beauty, one has to be the innocence of his own true self. Time is short - life is feeble - but you, My dears, are the strength of

eternity - know that, realize it and make the time of your life the strength of God!

Source : LIVING IN THE PRESENCE OF GOD (Volume II/Part II)

Divine Messages

received

and recorded by Mrs Seema M

Dewan