IndiaDivine.org

Swami's grace on me...........

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sai Brothers and SistersPranams at the lotus feet of Bhagwan.Here is a miracle I have been wanting to post but have not had a chance to share.........it was in mid February, one monday night as I was walking from the bus stop to my house (coming back from work). I had my brief case in my right hand and with my left hand I was hearing bhajans holding my cell phone and IPod.........I was listening to "Rama Krishna Govinda or Atmalingam Bhajore......one of these two"..........and suddenly out of the blue, a man came and just took my brief case and ran away..............I was in shock, I tried to run after but I fell down a couple of stairs and when I reached to the top of the stairs, there was no one............I entered home, my parents were with me then, I screamed in shock.........I lost my wallet which contained E10, my home keys and the keys of the School where I work. Moreover, I and Swami's Yantra in it. Also in the brief

case was all my week's work to teach at the school. The first thing I did was to ring my boss and let her know that the school keys had been stolen and then I went to report to the police as my ID card was also stolen accompanied by my son who is almost 20 by Swami's grace. My parents were very upset..........dad was asking why it happened etc., but I knew that Swami had removed a huge karma from me. The next morning, I when to the ID Offices etc... and was sitting and h earing my bhajans...........and I remember Dad saying "After all you have gone through you are still seeing Baba's and hearing bhajans"..........I told him that is my medicine, I cannot live without it............" Suddenly after some time, my boss called and said that a lady called saying she found a brief case with a lot of papers and keys...........(I have a diary where I write my week's work and perhaps I had the number of my boss). I immediately thanked my boss and

called up this lady who is called Ms. Rosa. She told me to co me to her house which was like 5 km from my home. When I entered her house I felt as if it was Swami's house..............a house filled of pictures of Jesus, Budda, Virgin Mary, pictures all around of Gods..............there she said when she stood out of her balcony in the morning she found this on the ground floor . So, I recovered my week's work and my house keys.............As for the yantra, may be the person who took the wallet needed it more..............Sai Ram!!!So here it goes, that Swami looks after HIS devotees over and over again..........all we have to do is hold on tight. Like this miracle, every minute is a miracle for me, in HIS grace.................Thank you Bhagwan for standing by me all the time, in me, around me...............Jai Sai Rammonica (soni)