IndiaDivine.org

Swami's Love and Caring

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

SAI RAM

Here are two wonderful incidents that stress Swami's love and caring.

Regards

Swami is always everywhere around you, with you at all times, It is that We have to recognise Swami's Grace and Divine Presence.

2 Wonderful Incidents of the past two days have shown that Swami is always with everyone at all times, It is upto us to recognise Swami's Divinity and Grace.I had been to Chennai with my very young Cousin Brother on Saturday for an urgent personal matter, I had to go to Manali which is on the Outskirts of Chennai, It became quite late in the Night and the whole was very Deserted,

Suddenly my young Cousin fell down breathing very hard, When falling down, he hit a Current pole and suffered a massive cut on the back of his head and started bleeding profusely.

His whole shirt was covered in Blood, He had suffered some kind of a sun stroke as we were walking in the very hot sun for a long time. I had a photo of Swami which I had bought during the Army in Chennai, I put the Photo in His right hand and he opened his eyes, The bleeding was very bad, Suddenly a Fiat car appraoched with the Words OM SAI RAM on the Front, a Young man got out and In a Few minutes we were in his car and he took us to his clinic which was a ten minute drive.

He wonderfully told us that He was not supposed to go by that Route, But after attending Swami's Bhajans at a Friends House, He had forgotten His House keys and drove back, The Keys were found at Swami's Lotus feet in the Pooja Room, Even Though He did not go to the Pooja Room, It was only because of Him going back again that made him save my Cousin Brother. He told me that He always puts his house keys in his car and never takes it out, He told me that Swami had taken it out to help us. That is Swami's Grace. My Cousin is much better now.The Doctor - Shri. Prasanth told me a wonderful Incident wherein he got a Phone call which started with the Divine name "Sai Ram" and told him that there would be an Emergency in a Certain House a Few kilometers from His Clinic.

The Phone went dead after the message. He was surprised as to how could the person over the Phone could predict an Emergency which would happen later. Shri.Prasanth went to the House in the evening and as he rang the Doorbell there was a Huge cry of someone falling down, The Door was opened by an Old woman who told the stunned doctor that Her Husband had suffered a Stroke when the Doorbell rang. An Emergency which was Predicted.

Both the Old people in the House were very Old Devotees of Swami, Now he is better and recovering.Swami's Grace, Love and Blessings work in Different ways, But are always there with everyone of us. Swami is there with each one of us at all times.

These two incidents prove that wherever we are, Swami is and will always be there with us.SAI RAM