IndiaDivine.org

Dwarakamayi aakar,Tujhe saamane paya----------A poem offered to Sai Baba

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Om Sai Saranam ! ============ = Because of great mercy of our loving Sai Baba we had an opportunity of staying at Shirdi from 16:30 p.m. of 6-5-2007 till 09:30 a.m. of 8-5-2007. Thus we could avail the bliss of "Sai Samadhi" darshan and visiting the holy doors of "Dwarakamayi" where our beloved Shirdi Sai Baba stayed for so many years for the sake of His loving bhaktas (devotees). The following poem composed (in Hindi) in love of Sai Baba after His evening darshan on the very first day of my visit, well expresses my inner sentiments towards our beloved Sai who is Master all beings & embodiment of love:---- ************ ********* **************************************** Barhe bhagy hai mere, Jo Shirdi me mai aaya. Aur tere charno me, Apna sheesh jhukaya. Bhavya tumhari murat, Bhavya teri tasveer. Jaise nirjhar bahata, Hai Ganga ka neer. "Dwarakamayi" aakar, Tujhe saamane paya. Bhul gaya mai sab kuchh, Yah jag aur eski maya. Mere Baba mere Sai, Yaha aap biraaje hai. Esiliye ek arji lekar, Ham yaha aaye hai. Jab-tak hai yah jeewan, Tum saath nibhate jana. Aur pyar ka pawan amrit, Tum mujhe pilaate jana. ************ ********* ******** Meaning ======= =This is our great fortune that i could visit to Shirdi & had an opportunity to bow before your holy feet. =The most magnificient is yours statue (idol) & the most beautiful is yours picture.It appears as if holy

Ganga water is flowing uninterruptedly. =I experienced as if you are standing before me while entering at the doors of "Dwarakamayi" .For the moments i forgot every thing even to this world & its illussion. =O my Baba ! O my Sai ! you remain seated here all the time.That is why i have come here bringing an request application for submission before you. =O my Sai Baba ! pl keep on giving me your company and continue pouring in me the sacred nectar of your love so long this my life

exists. ************ ********* ****** Bowing at feet of Baba, Shatrughan, Shirdi, Time 21:20 p.m. 06-5-2997 ========