IndiaDivine.org

Living In The Presence of God (VolII/PtII)-Chapter 57

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

CHAPTER 57 Self control is the power of purity that allows one to reach and contact the highest self for its simple and true guidance. The will power of such purity eliminates the obstacles of the continuous emerging thoughts that constantly arise from the mind, in order to subdue and defy the divine inspiration from leading one's life to focus upon the true self. Hence, self control is no imprisonment, My child, but, it is, in reality, the highest freedom in which one chooses to express only by the knowledge of his true self. Remember, O child, that the control that the

self exerts upon all the external influences does not, in any way, limit the strength of your actions; it, My child, only directs your strength and awareness towards the one truth - so that the cause and effect of your every action and reaction is in complete harmony with the nature of the divine self. Hence, realize, My dear, that living one's life of self-discipline is not living the life of fears, but it is making every fear truly confront the perfection of one's own self - it is educating one's mind to think like what he has come to be! Self control awakens in the one that is slowly becoming conscious to the every wrong and is using the strength of his sincere repentance to keep the wrong only as a reminder that directs the present into the path that remains free and clear from every impurity. Failure in maintaining the self-discipline comes, only when one is already weak and is completely influenced to the suggestive

nature of the mind and the senses. In such a state, one can control the weakness by limiting and keeping his desires to the bare minimum. Yes! The lesser one wants or expects from life the lesser the mind is able to manipulate. Be bold, and learn to accept all life has come to give - realize, My child, that a true master learns from his every experience and only then, uses its wisdom to restrain the reigns of fears and illusionary temptations. Isolate yourselves from every outer disturbing influence - gain, My child, little by little your own self, with every pure act - and only then, will you see clearly that you are the only way that reaches and touches the power of God! The true strength and the will power of the self within will not reveal itself, if you are determined to remain weak. The weakness for worldly

temptations come, when one is unable to give his own self the due respect, confidence and love. Realize, My child, that what makes you unhappy in life is not in what you lose, but it is in the discontentment one experiences in the limitations of the worldly gains. The world will make you the king, today, and the beggar of tomorrow - but the one that treads upon life with his inner power will stay to be the Master, always! The success of any discipline depends upon one's comprehension of the hidden, subtle love that lies entwined with its rules. If one is unable to see the love, then discipline becomes forced and the results of such control are only rebellious and resentful. The one that sees the ways of discipline as love will find the reflection of God in his every act!

Source : LIVING IN THE PRESENCE OF GOD (Volume II/Part II)

Divine Messages

received

and recorded by Mrs Seema M

Dewan

For more inspiring divine messages, texts, movies, videos, etc.,

Visit : Sai Messages : http://saimessages.blogspot.com/

Sai Divine Inspirations : http://saidivineinspirations.blogspot.com/

Love Is My Form : http://loveismyform.blogspot.com/ (for non-Sai members)