experience the continuous uninterrupted flow of pure love. Such a love

is the result of one's undaunted spiritual efforts. The love that one

experiences for God is Supreme, and, in no way, can it be compared to

any worldly attachments. But, most today, are unable to feel the

intensity of pure love, for they have diverted the strength of their

energy towards those temptations that have offered them less than a

moment's pleasure and a lifetime's worth of repentful suffering. Man

desires to love and in this desire he, My child, has lost the

spontaneity and simplicity of its pure expression.

The love for God is natural in every being. It is only, that

one is unconscious to its state of awareness and hence, is unable to

derive its power upon the simple will. The biggest hindrance that

obstructs the pure love for God is the expectation of an immediate

response from an external source. The response to a pure prayer lies

in one's continual state of spiritual transformation and in one's clearer comprehension of his own self! Realize, My child, a sincere yearning to contact God will surely result in one, slowly, finding the miraculous divine powers of the Master in his own self. The initial stage of devotion is when one serves God with the purity enclosed in his every act. The more self control one begins to exert, the more love one finds for the perfection of God. As pure love grows and progresses, one begins to realize by his experiences that he is much closer to God than he thinks. He begins to slowly lose the body consciousness, he willingly begins to give up his worldly identity, and he begins to channel his entire consciousness to focus upon the awareness of the inner spirit. In this stage, the pure love becomes aware of its own strength. As the awareness begins to grow, one clearly sees and experiences

the divine powers in his own self, and thus, in the final stages of devotion, one experiences and completely comprehends the totality of the Supreme powers in the self. He, then, goes beyond the stage, in which he sees God in the self and he now sees God as the self and the self as God itself! Devotion is the process, in which one slowly begins to lose his attachments to the way of life, and draws life to the will power of his own self. Such a divine love lacks reason and contains within it only the pure strength that emanates from its true nature. Remember, My child, that the fire of desires can be calmed and extinguished, only when one finds his self walking the blissful journey of loving the one in the all, simply for the sake of love, alone. Yes! The love for love, itself, allows one to reach the highest level of self contentment.

Realize, My child, that only in the acts of purity, lies spiritual upliftment. It is only such waves of spiritual upliftment that gives one the strength of self-confidence, and it is self-confidence that allows one to unveil the impurity of his false pride and makes him seek the life that offers to him the gifts of the truth. Once you have encountered with the taste of the smallest truth, you, My sweet, will experience the waves of pure love that is completely unattached and unresponsive to any form of fear. This is the love in which divinity dwells. Yes! This is the love that comes to liberate man from his every bondage!

Source : LIVING IN THE PRESENCE OF GOD (Volume II/Part II)

Divine Messages

received

and recorded by Mrs Seema M

Dewan

For more inspiring divine messages, texts, movies, videos, etc.,

Visit : Sai Messages : http://saimessages.blogspot.com/

Sai Divine Inspirations : http://saidivineinspirations.blogspot.com/

Love Is My Form : http://loveismyform.blogspot.com/ (for non-Sai members)