IndiaDivine.org

Living In The Presence of God (VolII/PtII)-Chapter 59

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

CHAPTER 59 The time one faces, itself, speaks of the present state of one's inner purity. Time, My child, can touch and swirl only the one that has lost all value of his own inner strengths. Man, today, obsesses over his desires for his entire life and is able to possess what he wishes, for only a moment! Yes! For a moment's pleasure, he chooses a lifetime's fear! How unfortunate he is, for he lives like the miser that passionately saves his wealth in his treasury and spends his days utilizing nothing from it - Yes! The reality of his poverty is unknown

to him, for he lives in the false security and the mere promise of the hidden wealth that he is now even unable to access! Realize, My child, that it is your own self destruction that makes time your foe! Time is like the bank, for it gives you only what you have deposited in it. Time is rewarding, only when one spends it to gain his own self. If you spend it for any lesser, you, My child, will face the anxiety of its uncertain return! Open your eyes and see that time is the only filler between birth and death. Time develops - time matures - time heals - time seals! Time endures - time forebears - time sacrifices - time believes! Time loves - time gives - time grabs - time succeeds - time fails! Yes! Time is the universal teacher, for it changes at every moment, only so that you can learn to be the

one and only one gift that it holds - that remains unchanged, untouched and indestructible! Let time, My child, come to you like a gentle breeze - Yes! Let it come - let it touch and let it pass! The wind picks and dislodges only that, which lays, hopelessly, scattered before it. Hence, never let the inner strengths scatter, and you will find that even the biggest of life's whirlwind will not accumulate the power to lift and make you fall! Realize that the best of life comes, when you stop resisting it, and when you accept your inner will power to over-come it. Most believe that in their lives they have been the victims of time - little do they know that time does not attack - time does not defend - time merely reflects what one has given life, itself! Life is a continuous battle between its inner will power and the outer

temptations. Time is only the referee that blows the whistle and declares the current winner - Yes! Time is the true witness of your actions. Time is the mirror of your past, hence, realize that your present anger and frustration with it will not affect it in any way, for it, My child, will only carry the reflection of the present wrath into your future. You, My sweet, are the Master of Time, for time came only to follow life and be guided by its every impression. Be simple at all times - choose nothing but the truth. Without effort, no battle can be won - without your own inner contentment and peace, nothing will appear sweet. Work with purity - with love - with harmony, and let every moment be precious. Remember, always, that life depends upon its own strength - it needs no crutches - it walks on its

own feet - it builds on its own dreams - it fulfills its mission with its own foresight for the truth!

Source : LIVING IN THE PRESENCE OF GOD (Volume II/Part II)

Divine Messages

received

and recorded by Mrs Seema M

Dewan

For more inspiring divine messages, texts, movies, videos, etc.,

Visit : Sai Messages : http://saimessages.blogspot.com/

Sai Divine Inspirations : http://saidivineinspirations.blogspot.com/

Love Is My Form : http://loveismyform.blogspot.com/ (for non-Sai members)