IndiaDivine.org

Living In The Presence of God (VolII/PtII)-Chapter 60

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

CHAPTER 60 Detachment is that form of action in which one performs the act inspired by the inner purity, drawn by selfless love and motivated not by the results but by the divine truth that will be revealed by the act itself. In such an act, the self does not identify nor associate itself with the nature of the act, in fact, it acts only as an instrument that lies in the hands of the Supreme intelligence! The self, My child, is the awareness of the Supreme intelligence that allows its brilliance to be channeled and manifested through

its every expression. Thus, one is merely the witness in every act that he performs. The state of "doership" arises, for one remains unconscious to the state of the higher awareness that prevails in his true state of existence. How does one release and relieve his self from identifying himself with his every action? One, My child, must first learn to remain calm and equal minded in whatever life may bring or offer. Acceptance of all ways of life is one of the biggest strengths one can develop. Detach yourselves from painful judgments and break your self from the chains of pride. Once you have lesser expectations from life, you will find the bigger strengths within you to face its every threatening change. Never be attached nor yearn to receive the result of your action. Remember that in every result, there is both, the good and the bad, it is

only that the proportion varies. Realize, that in desiring a specific result or end, one attaches his own self to the good and the evil, and such an attachment, imprisons the self in the karmic cell and makes it the victim of every cause and effect! Thus, one must simply act with the utmost purity and allow the purity, itself, to reveal the truth. As long as you associate yourself with the act, you, My child, become the nature of the act, and thus, you lose your awareness to the one state of your only existence. Thus, if you perform an angry action, you become the anger, itself, and once one believes the mistakes to be his real identity, then the truth, My child, becomes only farther away, and the ignorance of the mistake brings a defect in one's divine vision, letting the misled to believe that the truth is only a wishful dream that can never appear as real! The more

one thinks that he does - the lesser guidance he will receive from the Supreme intelligence and the more he will be surrounded by the falsehood of the world's unreal offerings! The more one begins to look outward, the lesser will be the purity in his action, and such an action, will result in the disaster of the worldly suffering! Each one looks for peace today, and peace, My child, will only come, if one is able to release his self from the burdens of "doership". One rises above the waves of the ocean by using the oars, and with the sail in the direction of the wind, one finds and reaches his destination. In the same way, one must steer above the waves of life by using all his effort and intelligence, and by keeping his consciousness in the direction of the will of the Supreme Mother, one must find and reach the land of truth. Life is the playground of action, in which the self stands alone to witness the

game between the action and result!Source : LIVING IN THE PRESENCE OF GOD (Volume II/Part II)

Divine Messages

received

and recorded by Mrs Seema M

Dewan

For more inspiring divine messages, texts, movies, videos, etc.,

Visit : Sai Messages : http://saimessages.blogspot.com/

Sai Divine Inspirations : http://saidivineinspirations.blogspot.com/

Love Is My Form : http://loveismyform.blogspot.com/ (for non-Sai members)