IndiaDivine.org

The Key To God's Heart - Chapter 4(b)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

HIS LONELINESS(Chapter 4)- continuation -Are you aware that He has been forever waiting for you for, eons and eons,

for generations and centuries? He is waiting until one day, you may

turn to Him, seek His love, share His love, ask for Him, or at least

seek something from Him - the universal mother, the Divine parent. Like a compassionate patient mother, He ever

waits for each and every one of us. However, we are so engaged,

immersed and fettered to the phenomenal world that we are not even

aware that there is someone, who is full of love waiting for

us. He lies in wait, day after day, and what do we do? We find

something else to occupy ourselves, to amuse us, to while away the time with. And if we cared to ask Him, He would assure and reassure us that nothing could possibly harm us once we are under His wing. Yet, do we ever ever heed His call, do we turn to Him? How many of us even think of God as close

to us? How many of us only turn to Him in times of trouble? How many of

us pray daily with no real thought that He even exists! We do it as an

insurance policy, just in case! This is our folly. God is as real as you and I, in fact, even more real, even our forms are the ultimate illusion. Remember that utter and complete devotion to God is a rare gift from Him and it cannot be attained by effort, austerity, through prayers or by rituals, it is purely and simply a golden opportunity for us to cleanse and purify our lives.His assurances are in all the scriptures and they

reflect His love for

us. Even though we must suffer the consequences of our accrued past actions, merit and demerit and He, at times, tests our devotion. Though it is a painful process

for Him and He longs to make amends for the agony we go through, still

we are blind to Him. This is something we either never think of or tend

to forget dwelling only on our own misery questioning, "Why me? Why

have I been selected for this torture?" In the meantime, He quietly

slips out of the door unnoticed and uncared for taking His love with Him far and away. And we are the ones who lose. It is our greatest loss.- to continue -(From : THE KEY TO GOD'S HEART by R SAI) Visit

: Sai Messages : http://saimessages.blogspot.com/ Sai Divine Inspirations : http://saidivineinspirations.blogspot.com/ Love Is My Form : http://loveismyform.blogspot.com/ (for non-Sai members)